Sign in to follow this  
lorryw

Im off to New York!!

Well guys, Im off to New York in November for 4 days to help celebrate my friends 50th birthday.

I cant actually believe we have booked it. We both have lads with similar difficulties and have known each other for about 15 years. Our boys are very similar and weve supported each other over the years. We are leaving our other halves to care for the lads and to be honest we both feel guilty but have managed to persuade each other all will be fine.

I wasnt sure wether to post this it sounds a bit braggy and if you are having a rough time the last thing you want to read about is some elses holiday. But I do consider you as friends and Id like to share something nice for a change..

Love Lorainexx

Loraine - can I jump in your suitcase please? :)

Hope you have a great time, it will do you good. I am looking forward to two whole days on my own next week when the rest of my family go off to the grandparents. :dance: Not quite as exotic a break but it will be great to be alone in my own home for the first time in ages.

K

I wasnt sure wether to post this it sounds a bit braggy

Hell, I'd be bragging too if I were in your shoes! I hope you have a fantastic time. Don't worry about us, no really we'll be fine...

Karen

x

Lorraine have GREAT time. Enjoy enjoy enjoy B) I love it when parents have something worth celebrating - we can all join in :band::cheers::gather::groupwave::clap:

Carole

Have a great time... it sounds ace.

Your boy is 15.... oh dear does that mean I have to wait another 9 years before I can convince myself hubby can cope alone with mine...... let's hope not!!

F A N T A S T I C N E W S B) ENJOY!!!! :band:

and to be honest we both feel guilty
:shame::shame:

Leave the guilt at home, you deserve every single second of this.

Nellie >:D<<'>