Sign in to follow this  
Viper

My Daughter is on TV /today!!!!

HI,

My NT dd 11 is on the ministry of mayhem's 100th show tomorrow, ITV at 9.30.

We are going to make her a banner and she sugested "Aspergers kids Rule" so you might spot her but I will let you know for sure what it says.

She thinks she will be in the first or second row, you will be able to tell which one she is because she has brown hair and is stunningly pretty (everyone says she is my clone) :lol:

I will post tomorrow to try and tell you where she is sitting.

You are probably not the least bit interested in my dd but if you could just pretend to watch it will make me feel proud. You know, just pat me on the the head and say yes dear in a sympathetic tone.

OOOHHH I'm sooo excited :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Viper.

Edited by Viper

Dodo (AS dd, posts here sometimes) was going as well but backed out, say's she doesn't want to be on TV. :(

Viper.

9.30 AM I presume?? I don't know what 9.30 on a Saturday morning looks like. :lol:

I don't know this show but my children probably do - will try to look out for it. :)

Yes 9.30 AM. She has to be at her school for 6.30 AM. At times like this I am soooo glad I can't drive, hubby will have to get up and take her B)

Don't worry about being up too early Kathryn it's on for two hours so there is no excuse. ;)

To be honest I don't know what the show involves either, except they win prizes and its a whole audience involvment thing with gunge. :hypno:

Viper.

Edited by Viper

I'll keep one eye open for it - the other will be firmly shut as I stagger downstairs to make the tea - can't function till I've had my first pot. ;)

Is "Dick and Dom" part of this show?? That's what my two are glued to every Saturday morning.

Edited by Kathryn

Wow my daughter would be jealous.One of her friends in her class danced on x factor with chicco.Haven't heard the last of it yet.He's her idol.Sad isn't it.She is only nine!If i hear one more time what time is it?It's chicco time!!!I'll go mad!!. : : :D

Oooh! Sounds interesting! :) I'll try and remember to look out for her in the morning. :pray: I had just a long lie-in today that I shouldn't need much sleep tonight! :D

Reminds me of my appearance in the studio audience on "The Really Wild Show" (which was filmed in Bristol) when I was at junior school (so under 11). :dance: That was so embarrassing, watching it back on TV when it was broadcast. :blink: It was a fun day out though. :)

And stop it, Viper - of course we're interested!! :shame:

Kathryn:

Is "Dick and Dom" part of this showit?? That's what my two are glued to every Saturday morning.

Wrrrrrrrrrong! :D Dick and Dom are "on the other side" (BBC One Two [edit]). So you'll have to prise them away from their weekly fix of Dick and Dom, unless you have more than one TV. ;)

James

Edited by Gordie

How B) !!

We'll be tuning in - that is of course if i can prise him away from scooby doo..... and Dick and Dom. (we had a fantastic game of 'Bogies!!!!!' the other day in the loos in the local shopping center!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: )

How B) !!

We'll be tuning in - that is of course if i can prise him away from scooby doo..... and Dick and Dom. (we had a fantastic game of 'Bogies!!!!!' the other day in the loos in the local shopping center!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: )

It's cult viewing in our house. We've been "bogied" to death here. :wacko: I've warned them that if they ever try to emulate Dick and Dom in any theatre or cinema they will NEVER EVER be allowed to watch it again.

Not the best pair to get your social skills training from. :wacko:

Well here we go. She will be wearing a fushia pink strap top and trousers, she has quite long brown hair with big (everyone comments on them) brown eyes, cute little button nose and is slim (some say skinny) built.

We have made a banner, it is purple with black writing and reads "Aspergers kids rule" She chose what to write, she said no one else will have one like it and all you will know who she is. B)

Viper.

If I can get the kids to switch the gamecube off I'll have a peak. B)

By the way Viper, did you say your daughter was on TV? :lol::lol::lol::whistle:

Only joking, I would be just as excited too. :dance::dance:

Brook

yes Brook thats right my daughter is on TV and in a few minites it will be today. How did you know? :lol:

Viper.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dont stay up too late, you dont want to overlay. ;)

I think I read about it once or twice or three times or was it four, no, five or ............

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'll be looking for the banner :thumbs:

Brook ;)

Brook I have to be up at 5.30 to see her off, she has to be at her school at 6.30. I will crawl back into bed and drag myself up just in time for the start.

Viper.

Well here we go. She will be wearing a fushia pink strap top and trousers, she has quite long brown hair with big (everyone comments on them) brown eyes, cute little button nose and is slim (some say skinny) built.

We have made a banner, it is purple with black writing and reads "Aspergers kids rule" She chose what to write, she said no one else will have one like it and all you will know who she is. B)

Viper.

Thanks Viper!! Should be easy to spot! ;)

All the best to your dd for tomorrow. Will be tuning in! :thumbs:

Hi Viper. :)

Got 5 hours sleep usually Saturday mornings are spent in deep sleep under the quilt, but I have asked H to wake me up, as H always watch the ministry of Mayem, a good ocasion to talk about what he likes, It is a good news B) thanks Viper for letting us know, just have to clean my varyfocal now...... :lol::lol::lol:

Take care.

Malika.

Guest hallyscomet

I'll just have to wait to hear all about it as I am from Aussie. :)

All the best though :)

Hailey

Edited by hallyscomet

Not sure if it's true, but I thought I heard something about Viper's daughter being on telli this morning. :lol:

I've taped it so I can watch it later after someone's pointed me to the right part. I'm far too old to be watching this programme all the way through. :unsure: I'll await instructions.

Nellie xx

Not seen her yet. The two girls playing name that tone are from her school though and Alice is in her class, there were a lot of her class behind the woman asking the questions but no sign of DD yet. Hubby thinks she is hidding under a chair somewhere, wouldn't suprise me. :ph34r:

Oh Nellie, you heard then, I really don't know how it got out like this it's spread like wildfire. Good news does travel well. :thumbs:

Viper

Hi Viper ;)

I am not sure but made the effort to watch MOM for 1hour and 1/2 Is your daughter the one who had some pink t-shirt with some white at the front, very long hair I mean probably the one with the longest hair and a bit of a frange she seems to be quite tall??? I may have got it wrong :oops: but she?? was in the second row and then was in the little group when the little boy :unsure: dance... ??????????????????????

Anyway had to stop watching as H wanted to watch the dinosaures on Cartoon Network and it was getting too much for my old age ....HHmmmm.

Take care. >:D<<'>

Malika.

Sorry Malika that wasn't her. We saw a fleeting glimps of her all in pink when Mc fly were singing at the end, she was to the right of the screen as you look at it.

A bit sad really after "someone" built it up to be the event of the year. :lol:

They are fillming something afterwards as well but I don't know what yet I will let you know if she is in it or not.

Viper.

Yes the event of the year and you got 1/2 second of a 2hours show, :( personaly I find it a bit upsetting especialy for children, don't want to feel negative but it is a bit like they are being used, they should at least have their camera spending sometimes on the audience like they do for adult show.

Wonder if it is because adult on children show think they are the stars?? ;) found it more obvious whith MOM that in other children show...mind.

Hope both of you are not too disapointed >:D<<'> :wub: it is an interesting experience anyway.

Wonder if TV channels should set up some kind of code of conduct especially when they have children audience ??? May have a word with one of my friend who is a free lance producer for documentary and educational programme about what she thinks.

Take care. >:D<<'>

Malika

Viper,

I expect she had a whale of a time and will be on and on about it when she gets home.

What a shame she was only on camera for a second. I did sneak in and out of the show, I agree with Malika they should have the camera covering all the audience, they must know the kids love this.

Brook ;)

Well she's home and had a lovely time. They recorded the Chrismas eve episode too. The show today was the last live show the rest will be recorded.

She did shake one of Mc fly's hands.

Anyone want to watch on Christmas eve? :lol:

Viper.

I didn't See it unfortunatly but did they win anything???????

I always did want to be the one on crackerjack that won all the prizes!!!!!

:oops: showing my age now.!

We saw a fleeting glimps of her all in pink when Mc fly were singing at the end, she was to the right of the screen as you look at it.

Hmmm ... lucky really, since that was about the only part I saw, having got up so late (as usual)! :rolleyes: I might've seen her just before McFly started singing, as the presenters were introducing them, but I thought she was more in the centre of the screen, with her back to us, and certainly no banner on view (perhaps they weren't allowed, coz I didn't see any banners at all). :unsure: She seemed to match your description apart from the banner though. Ah well ... :huh:

Don't expect me to be watching on Christmas Eve though - I may have other plans. :P

(By the way, what does "dd" stand for? :huh: "Darling Daughter"? :D)

James

Edited by Gordie

And you are right about DD B)

Oh, wow! :lol: That was a total guess! I didn't think for a moment that I'd be right! :blink:

James