Sign in to follow this  
lindy-lou

how fast can you do it?

Wow, 4.7 seconds, go stick your hands in a bucket of water they must be on fire. My besy was 12. something seconds. Never was very good on this darned keyboard. :oops:

Viper.

Hi Lindy-lou

You have got me addicted - not that im competitive or anything... :whistle: but did manage 4.687 and it is a great stress buster!

Thank you :thumbs:

Brill love things like this ,..................... :whistle: best time 3.98 secs....easy peasy, gosh you lot are slow :rolleyes: ...........................oh sorry that was 39.8 secs :oops:

23.95 seconds

Is that good?

EDIT: Now its 14.88 seconds

Edited by Teaorcoffee

Brill love things like this ,..................... :whistle: best time 3.98 secs....easy peasy, gosh you lot are slow :rolleyes: ...........................oh sorry that was 39.8 secs :oops:

:lol::lol::lol:

Uhh, Beat ya!!!! :P

A person called Rod did it in 1.001 seconds! How the heck did he/she manage that?

Edited by Teaorcoffee

I got 9.17 which i thought was really good :wub: and i was so proud :D of myself till i read the other posts and now i just want to hide in a corner and sulk :tearful:

jayne xx

This is really addictive. :wacko::wacko:

5.985 secs. not too bad, at least it has stopped me munching crisps whilst on the

computer. :lol::lol:

Brook

:devil: Muhahaha got you all as addicted as me(teehee)....i wonder if theres any finger frenzy addiction groups on net .....*off to do google search*.....my scores been beaten ...must try harder.... :blink:

My quickest was 10.09 sec a bit slow but I got a plaster on my finger, as this evening I was stupidly checking if my knife was sharp enough,...sure it is. I have got to try when it's better I may even managed 9.09 sec :lol::lol::lol:

Well really the slower we are the most consideration we should get ....to keep posting on the board !!!!! ;):D

Aren't we brave really??? :lol::lol::lol:

:P:rolleyes::P:rolleyes:

Malika.

Guest hallyscomet

Hi,

I wont mention what my warm up score was :lol::lol::lol: but then - I did 8.24 with my eyes closed and 9.54 with my eyes open :lol:

Hailey :thumbs:

20.297 lol im a klutz!!!! :huh: