Sign in to follow this  
oracle

Now This

The flu is continuing it's strangle hold in our house and I spent yet another night - four in a row does that make me a winner? - on the sitting room sofa. I have just had a phone call from my Mum telling me that my Aunt collapsed and died earlier this evening. It's my Mum's Brothers Wife, and he is her closest relative, he's been a real brick since my Dad died. It appears that my Aunt took ill at the weekend and was taken into hospital, where they were so concerned about her they sent her for a body scan. However the scan detected nothing so they sent her home while they booked more tests. She took ill again at Tea Time and died. My Mum is very upset and I am feeling real sorry for myself - selfish I know. I am already shattered and it looks like another LONG week.

Carole

Carole :tearful:>:D<<'>

So sorry about your aunt. You aren't being selfish - there's only so much a person can take: especially when you're sleep deprived.

I really hope the boys recover soon to ease the stress a bit, and that you get your bed back.

Thinking of you,

K x

:( ................So sorry Carole, >:D<<'> >:D<<'> , your not selfish, far from it, infact if possible try and get some time to yourself, if you get run down you,ll be ill too.Love suzex.

Well I have decided to try and get on with things as usual. It's the only thing I know how to do and it helps me to cope. Matthew went back to bed last night :clap: But sadly I never managed a wink of sleep so I am still shattered.

We have no idea when the funeral will take place as there may be a post mortem, find that out on Thursday. I would assume that that means it will be next week? Still this week has two hospital appointments to I am just going to plod on until I find out for sure.

Thanks for all of your kind thoughts

Carole