Sign in to follow this  
pingu

Absolute howler

Hi everyone.

I was on the way home from school with my daughter today and she was talking about the phychologist comming to school to see her again. he went in last week to test for dyslexia, whilst there last week he had asked her to write a short story about her ideal house. so she did, She put that she would have a fridge in the room and the sofa in the kitchen, with 2 toilets, one upstairs and one downstairs. The guy couldnt read her writing so she read it to him. He asked why she would choose these things, and her reply was.........

Well :rolleyes: I want a fridge in the room 'cos mum and dad wont have to tell me off for sneaking the chocolate because they sit in the kitchen so they wouldnt see, and i want the sofa in the kitchen then mum & dad would be able to sit comfy in the kitchen, and i want the toilets because everytime i go, someone always needs it at the same time :whistle: . Pressed on why mum and dad sat in the kitchen, she explained that kieran has taken over the room with his bathplug. :wub: He didnt ask her anymore .........Until today....

Today he asked her to write a story. She titled it "the Mysterious seaside trip" , and wrote "I went on holiday and took my house and my fridge, ......... (she cant remember what else she wrote)" When she had finished he asked why she would take the house and fridge. Her reply....... :rolleyes: "Well if im going on a holiday but i dont know where im going, i would have to take my house to sleep in and the fridge in case i got hungry !! :clap::whistle: CLASSIC :notworthy:

anyway ill be interested to hear what the pychologist made of it :rolleyes:

Hee hee, Im still giggling. :whistle:

Take care

Shaz

x :D

i think they do come out with hilarious things,sometimes im a bit low and steve will say something and im in hysterics :lol::lol:

I was addressing the pressing problem of personal hygiene the other day with J

I said 'you need to have a wash every day or no-one will want to know you' :sick:

He said - 'You'll still know me ...' :wacko:

:lol::lol::lol:

we're getting some real howlers from my 5 y old asd ds - he can't distinguish from fact and fiction everything he says is "when I was an old man........" or "in the olden days......" or the best "when I was a young man I lost both my legs." WHAT??

He has us in stitches, thing is I say is that real or pretend and he says real!!!!

Elaine

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Elaine my son says lots of stuff v similar to yours, I can never help laughing it's all so surreal isn't it? When D was detting in the bath the other night he turned to me and said..."I think it's best to be honest with you about this... I'm dead!"

:huh: ...... :lol: love them.

Witsend.

When my 4 year old helped blow his brothers candle out on his birthday cake, I said to him "now close your eyes and wish for something you want more than anything in the whole world and then blow the candle out" ... so he did ... and I was curious .. so I asked him what he wished for ... and he said "CAKE!"

Witsend,

that is so funny and I cannot believe it my ds came in to my bedroom today and "mum, I've got something to tell you, I'm dead". How funny that they would both say that!

He also told me he was leaving to go and live in Switzerland!!!

Elaine

Hi elainem

Now this is uncanny

He also told me he was leaving to go and live in Switzerland!!!

For a while now kieran has been talking about switzerland. his teacher told me that once he told the full class he had been there in a wheelie bin (on a school trip), He then told the eagerly awaiting class that i was taking him to paris in a sumbarine and invited them all to come along with him :whistle:

What a pickle picking him up that night, surrounded by 15 kids asking if they could come with us :lol:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Kids :D

Shaz

x

Blimey this is a little bit Midwich Cookoo or the film made from it village of the damned !!! the one with christopher reeves where suddenly all the kinsfolk get pregnant and have blond haired blue eyed babies who know the same things etc !!!! doo do do dooo you are now entering the aspergic zone.........

:lol:

doo do do dooo you are now entering the aspergic zone.........

Its very strange isnt it?

:whistle:

shaz

x

We were talking about dentists and the fact that Nick had to go to the dentist and have a tooth pulled when he piped up oh yes and S*****(sister) has to have four teeth killed to !!!!!

What are they like !!! :rolleyes:

LOL Pingu.

We were sat at the table a few hours ago and T was as usual favouring one food over the others on his plate so I have to tell him verbally which to eat next etc etc. He had eaten one spoinful of spaghetti but I wanted him to have another so I said 'Have another spoon T. He looked at me and said 'No silly, I only have one spoon!' :blink: (meaning the spoon in his hand and not the mouthful)

Another that happened at the same mealtime, I was wondering if he felt different to the kids in school (he doesn't know of his DX and just wanted to see if it was time to tell him or not) so I asked him, 'T, do you think you are the same or different to the children in your class' (stupid question I know but it was a spur of the moment thing). He looked at me and said 'Different'. My heart sank and I asked, 'Why do you think you are different?' His reply was 'B/c no-one there looks like me!' :lol:

Edited by Tylers-mum

My AS son likes to collect trading card games, the latest is the football cards (even though he doesn't play football!). He told me about the footie ones ages ago and when he was ill last week I went to get some for him - got the last pack in the shop cos they're selling out so fast.

I said to son: 'You found out about this ages ago, didn't you? You've really got your ear to the ground.'

Of course he replied: 'But it isn't stuck to the floor and I'm not lying on the floor.'

Let myself in for that one, didn't I!

Just read throught the last few posts :lol: .

Wow Elaine that is weird!! Quite nice to know others are having these surreal conversations though :D . It is a bit like we're all living in a parallell universe at times, and Amen to that eh? :D

Luv Witsend.

Had to laugh at my son. (AS and 12) . Never knew he was listen to a conversation my mom and I were having about bra sizes I had just bought a new bra and it did not fit. I said to my mom that its the wrong cup I need a XXXX cup and she need a XXXX cup. He popped his head round the door and said I've got coffee cups if you need them... Totally innocent...

We cracked up!!!

justamom