hev

theyve all gone out!!

nick has took the kids out to his brothers,i could dance with excitement!!i never have house to myself as 2 year old always with me,i think nick went out as the looks i was giving him were terrible!

Where do you live? Don't be greedy here Hev share - what time does the party start :band::cheers::gather::wine::lol:

Carole

the partys started here carole,its bliss,no 2 year old whining for cbeebies,no steve shouting in my ear,no nick going on about how hard he works!!ive died and gone to heaven :dance::dance:

Hope you've got lots of chocolates, a good book/film!!

DON'T YOU DARE DO ANY HOUSEWORK.... That would be such a waste :P

You lucky luck luck luck lady. :lol:

Lauren :thumbs:

Hev,

I've just decided that I'm really jealous!

So I'll be round in five minutes WITH my kids. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Only joking, enjoy your peace. ;)

Brook

I give my old man bad looks all the time and he's never and i mean never took all the boys out. Exactly how did you do this. Just think if he went out with kids i could get some real sleep for the fierst time in weeks

I am enjoying the peace too!! Kids schools are back today, mine is off till Monday and baby at nursery. I could get used to this now that I have cleaned the house from top to bottom I can relax for the next 10mins!!

Enjoy the peace

Carrie

guess how long they stayed out for?an hour and 30 minutes!!i couldnt believe they were back that soon,i tried to act all pleasant when they turned up,nick said i bet it was lovely having a break,i mean i know i should think positive but a b****y hour and a half,i was expecting an all day break,possibly into the evening :wacko: