lil_me

Small success already

Only did a small book and powerpoint presentation yesterday with the loo pics. showed him it a few times and talked about it, and tonight he asked to use my BIL's toilet. He had used it once before when he was about 2 1/2. I was so shocked, so massive thanks for the help with the piccys etc :notworthy: , a small success already has amazed me :D

Edited by lil_me

Tell me about it, was tears in my eyes. Nearly passed out in shock when he asked to go. I know its a familiar place etc which is not a massive step but it is one step in the right direction. Going into school this week to take piccys of theirs and see what I can do with that, going to continue with the book for a bit then try him on some other peoples, been going round asking for volunteers :lol: The things we do eh!

Edited by lil_me

Great Lil-me :thumbs:

Understanding the difficuties and finding a strategy will help for many steps in the right direction :thumbs::clap::clap: What a good news. :rolleyes::thumbs:

Malika.

I was over the moon, trying not to push him too much as I think I would regret it, half term next week so going to go through the pictures when we can