annie

Happy 2000th Birthday Baddad

:dance::dance:Congratulations :dance::dance:

Trust you :rolleyes: , your 2000th post consisted of 1 word, and what was that one word?.........stocking :D

May your next 2000 be as good as the last :thumbs:

L&P

Annie

>:D<<'>

Edited by annie

:groupwave::notworthy:

And with one little word 'stocking', that reminds me, are you still wading through the lorry loads

of Valentine cards you recieved?????????? :whistle:

Brook :thumbs:

YIPPEE!!

I didn't realise that 'stocking' was my 2000th post, and that i posted it before reading the PM about "what's your 2000 post going to be?"

This is a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE relief, 'cos for once I just couldn't think of a single thing to write, and NOW I DON'T HAVE TO!!! Every cloud has one, eh?

I suppose i could embark on a huge '2001 (posts) a (waste of) space odyssey' type sci -fi, space/time continuum, string theory stylee epic for my NEXT post, but -

DOH!!!!

Blown it again! THIS is my NEXT post :o:o

So I've missed the '2001' bus too, and will have to wait for the next 'significant' number...

Guess i'll just get my coat then.......

L&P

BD ;)

PS: Thanks, Brook, the annual valentine card recycling programme has just finished... A cracked team of highly trained spider monkeys have been busily tippexing out the words 'baddad', 'oh great one', 'lord and master of all he surveys', 'bighead' (I think we ALL know who that one was from, don't we Hev? ;) ) etc, so that the cards can be re-sold at the local chavs fleamarket next year. All proceeds to charity, of course - the WWF (Whitstable Whelk Foundation). Apparently, rising temperatures coupled with increased pollutents mean that the indiginous whelk population of this Kent coastal region are on the decline and in danger of becoming indistinct... This situation has been compounded, apparently, by the introduction of a single, heavily pregnant French Whelk eating crab to nearby waters, who's offspring have not only decimated the Whelk population, but also annoyed the **** out of the local English crab population by strutting about arrogantly in striped Breton t-shirts and speaking very loudly in outrageous 'acczonts' about their sexual prowess, their culinary expertise in the preperation of said whelks and their ability to remain completely 'stinky' despite being entirely submerged in water...

Local coastguards have been told to look out for a shifty looking female answering to the name of 'viper', I believe......

;)

YIPPEE!!

I didn't realise that 'stocking' was my 2000th post, and that i posted it before reading the PM about "what's your 2000 post going to be?"

Oh BD what are you like?! :lol::lol:

I thought last night you'd strategically stopped at 1999 to give yourself a whole day to think up your 2000th post. Now the magnificent 2000th post you were obviously going to make has been lost to us forever... :crying:;)

Oh well, I guess we'll have to wait till the 3000th. (post not year :o ) )

Congrats anyway, one for every grey hair etc... :devil::devil:

K x

2000 posts takes some doing (who'd he pinch the first 1200 odd from I wonder :lol: ).

In all seriousnesselyness well done BD, long may you rain rein reign :party: ! :notworthy:

Baddad. :thumbs: Congratulations......I think! :blink::D

Funny thing happened when I was reading this thread, I had a really strong feeling of dejavu :huh:

Dejavu is so random, I wonder what it could mean?

I wonder what it could mean?

It could mean that Phasmid is going to have an identical thread in the next couple of weeks :notworthy:

and that reading the string theory has knotted your sense of time :wacko:

Baddad. :thumbs: Congratulations......I think! :blink::D

Funny thing happened when I was reading this thread, I had a really strong feeling of dejavu :huh:

Baddad. Congratulations......I think!

Funny thing happened when I was reading this thread, I had a really strong feeling of dejavu

Funny thing happened when I was reading this thread, I had a really strong feeling of dejavu

Guest hallyscomet
Oh BD what are you like?!

I thought last night you'd strategically stopped at 1999 to give yourself a whole day to think up your 2000th post. Now the magnificent 2000th post you were obviously going to make has been lost to us forever... :crying:;)

Oh well, I guess we'll have to wait till the 3000th. (post not year :o ) )

Congrats anyway, one for every grey hair etc...

K x

ITS NOT TOO LATE BADDAD - REMEMBER, THERE IS ALWAYS THE 'EDIT' KEY................... :lol::lol: YOU CAN GO BACK IN AND EDIT YOUR 2000TH POST WITH:-

"THE BADDAD'S WORDS OF WISDOM"

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::groupwave:

Congratulations Baddad >:D<<'> your posts are always a "hoot' to read.......... :lol::devil::P

Love

Hailey

x

Guest hallyscomet
ITS NOT TOO LATE BADDAD - REMEMBER, THERE IS ALWAYS THE 'EDIT' KEY................... :lol::lol: YOU CAN GO BACK IN AND EDIT YOUR 2000TH POST WITH:-

"THE BADDAD'S WORDS OF WISDOM"

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::groupwave:

Congratulations Baddad >:D<<'> your posts are always a "hoot' to read.......... :lol::devil::P

Love

Hailey

x

aaawwww classic.......just realised going back and editing is not possible, as all your posts to date say how many posts you have done to date :lol::lol::lol: it was late over here 11.40pm.......that was my excuse.

So I was having a blonde day :devil::lol::lol:

H.

aaawwww classic.......just realised going back and editing is not possible, as all your posts to date say how many posts you have done to date :lol::lol::lol: it was late over here 11.40pm.......that was my excuse.

So I was having a blonde day :devil::lol::lol:

H.

I had a blonde moment myself today... Yesterday I raised the saddle and handlebars on ben's bike after it's winter hibernation. When we got to school, he put the kick stand down and I thought it was going to fall over because i hadn't adjusted it to the new height! DUH!!!

[For anyone else who may be having a blonde moment - raisng the saddle/handlebar ISN'T going to effect the distance between the ground and the mainframe, which is what the kick stand attaches too]. So it's not just Aussies who are dimwits, H - though it is mainly, of course ;)

L&P

Blonders Badders

Guest hallyscomet
I had a blonde moment myself today... Yesterday I raised the saddle and handlebars on ben's bike after it's winter hibernation. When we got to school, he put the kick stand down and I thought it was going to fall over because i hadn't adjusted it to the new height! DUH!!!

[For anyone else who may be having a blonde moment - raisng the saddle/handlebar ISN'T going to effect the distance between the ground and the mainframe, which is what the kick stand attaches too]. So it's not just Aussies who are dimwits, H - though it is mainly, of course ;)

L&P

Blonders Badders

careful :shame::shame: Have you noticed the mass of blonde jokes around?

Didn't all these used to be Irish jokes,.....and they have changed the irish man to blonde.... :o:rolleyes:

:dance: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa very merry un-birthday to you ... to you

A very merry un-birthday to you.... to you ..... :dance::lol:

Can't remeber the rest of the Un-Birthday song from Alice in Wonderland - Brains not working.... :blink::P

'Stockings'...... Why am i not surprised.... :rolleyes::D

Hugs n squishes n stuff :thumbs: