baddad

mods meet up

But I don't have any baby piccies - I was abandoned at birth and brought up by wolves in a dark cave in the Cairngorms :( until I was discovered as a teenager when everyone just mistook me for a grumpy hippy :ph34r: ......... and I was scared the camera would steal my soul :tearful:

............ actually I do have some teen pix ........ somewhere ......... but baby pix ........ they're all copywritten to David Bailey (once photographer to the stars ;) )

OK - the truth ....... I'll have to ask my mum if she has some :P

pha!........wha???.............no .........your kidding!!.........I,ve got to wait to the blinkin weekend........are you havin a larf???.........oh come on do do do hurry up! :D ...........I,ve been over-excited for well over a week now, and do you know how stressful that is??? :P

Ooohhhh!! Is it for everyone?? :clap: Can i play?? :thumbs:

I'm sure i've got some piccys somewhere..... Right - how the bloomin heck do i get them from here to there....?? :wacko:

Scan into pooter - check...

Now what?? :crying:

............ actually I do have some teen pix ........ somewhere ......... but baby pix ........ they're all copywritten to David Bailey (once photographer to the stars ;) )

Right, Flutter has contributed, Smileymabs in the process, Daisy's made an online pledge... so why has lauren gone all quiet??????

Come on. Money and mouths and all that!!

Baby pics needed for weekend for posting early next week or SUZE will kill you...

You've got a bit longer for 'tragic teens'.

Suze >:D<<'> >:D<<'> going as fast as i can, hun, but let's give the slackers a chance, eh? :lol::lol:

'OI, not now baddad i'm 'avin ay fag' (said in best waynetta slob voice)

Seriously, I'm working on it!!!!

Laurenetta :P

Guest hallyscomet
But I don't have any baby piccies - I was abandoned at birth and brought up by wolves in a dark cave in the Cairngorms :( until I was discovered as a teenager when everyone just mistook me for a grumpy hippy :ph34r: ......... and I was scared the camera would steal my soul :tearful:

:lol::lol::lol: Daisy, you've some imagination gal :lol::lol::lol::lol::devil:

Baddad you have mentioned these, what about Phasmid Kathryn Bid and Nellie have you got their piccies yet. Nellie trying to pass for a baby Orangatang. :ph34r::lol::lol::lol: nice try Nellie. not to mention yourself Baddad, you had better be in there too. I know we have Annie :thumbs:

Who do you have so far Baddad ;):)

Right, at this point we have

BABY PICS:

Me/annie/phasmid/nellie/Hailey/Flutter/Suze... Should have Bid by Monday, and on a promise for Smileymab by weekend (fnar fnar!)... Come on you lot - NO SLACKING (to me to me...)

TEEN PICS:

Me/Phasmid/Bid/Annie/Nellie/Flutter/Hailey/Suze... Smileymab has again 'pledged' for weekend...

SWIMWEAR/NUDE SECTION:

Just me and phas at the mo....

What's that?

Really?

Not even at 1600 x 1200? With a wide angle lens?? :o

They'll be very disappointed :(:( ............ ;)

SO COME ON - get scanning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L&P

BD :D

I'm still trying to fine a baby pic. My mum's coming up on Friday so should have one by then.

Lauren

and on a promise for Smileymab by weekend (fnar fnar!)...

:o:rolleyes::unsure:

Reminds me of something i read the other day - made me giggle....

'Sigh. If only Rabbits could kiss, life would be perfect....' :o:whistle:

(One for the gals..... :D )

Sorry.... I'll get me coat............. :whistle::rolleyes:

:o:rolleyes::unsure:

Reminds me of something i read the other day - made me giggle....

'Sigh. If only Rabbits could kiss, life would be perfect....' :o:whistle:

(One for the gals..... :D )

Sorry.... I'll get me coat............. :whistle::rolleyes:

Yeah, 'cos with all that free advertising on channel 5 no bloke's gonna know about rabbits, are they?? :o;):lol::lol::lol:

I don't know if I can find any pics of me. I gave them all away to autograph hunters years ago.. ;)

No seriously, if I can find one that isn't glued down, you can have it BD, probably have to be by snail mail though as I don't know how to scan. :rolleyes::huh:

K x

I don't know if I can find any pics of me. I gave them all away to autograph hunters years ago.. ;)

No seriously, if I can find one that isn't glued down, you can have it BD, probably have to be by snail mail though as I don't know how to scan. :rolleyes::huh:

K x

Pah!! Scanning.... you put the picture in and press a button :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Now, K, 'urgent' one is baby pic - so get hunting... another WHOLE WEEK after that to find a 'tragic teen' pic... BUT> The more the merrier - any more takers???

bd :D

Guest hallyscomet

K x

Kathryn even if its glued down you can still scan it. :shame: no excuses. You can scan pages from books :D

If you really are having trouble scanning, why not ring your local library they would have a service like this our does, then all you have to do is sign up for a "Photobucket account" at www.photobucket.com scan your photo into here then copy it into the icon of a tree which appears when you are posting a new message on the forum.

Or if really stuck PM Baddad.

H.

Awww........now you're making me look like I'm full of empty promises

....... well that's what hubbs says anyway! :o:lol::lol:

I will try to get a baby pic but they're in me mum's loft and there's s..p..i..d..e..r..s up there!

missed this cos i have been away for a while.. umm....i dont have to send one in do i (il send ya a fiver in a brown envelope if you say no)

mel slinks quietly away................. :whistle:

Oy! No schlomping off at the back.......... :shame: Mel! Get back here!

Go on - you know you want to/will be persuaded into it............... :D

My baby pics in.............just got to find a 'tragic teen' pic now....... :huh:

Mel..................Mel........................Mel

:o:o You are trying to bribe us now :shame::shame: . Even Badders has said he will not accept money on this one :o

:o ............well excuse me..................... :shame: .where is that other moderator extra-ordinaire. ;) .............did,nt see old Bambi- legs Kathryn in Bads resume :shame: and what about Nemo and Zem???? :o ................come on guys were trying to get babies from every decade :dance: and no one has sent a fifties shot in. :devil: ........I of course was an eighties baby :rolleyes: .....................what??............cross my heart and hope to die............I never ever tell a lie :oops:

:o ............well excuse me..................... :shame: .where is that other moderator extra-ordinaire. ;) .............did,nt see old Bambi- legs Kathryn in Bads resume :shame: and what about Nemo and Zem???? :o ................come on guys were trying to get babies from every decade :dance: and no one has sent a fifties shot in. :devil: ........I of course was an eighties baby :rolleyes: .....................what??............cross my heart and hope to die............I never ever tell a lie :oops:

Well you won't be getting a fifties shot from me either, I was just a twinkle in the sky then. :) Unlike some I could mention :devil: .

Bambi - legs x :)

ok ok, what do i do when i upload a pic. do i try and pm it to badders?

Hi mel... welcome aboard!!!

If you're uploading to photobucket or anywhere else online just PM me with the link, and i can open and save from there... Baby pics by Monday at latest, tragic teen pics about a week later...

SUZE: What do you mean, no fifties babies?? What about Nellie? Eighteen fifty seven (and doesn't look a day over 140! ;):P )

Nemo and Z - Your public demands... :lol::lol:

L&P

BD

Baby photos? Moi? You must be kidding! I remember virtually nothing before the age of 15, except made-up memories based on my kiddie photos. Then, one day in '79 I was moving house and managed to fit all my worldly posessions into my beloved baby blue Triumph Spitfire...

If the miserable !@?$%^&* who stole the car and set fire to it :o:tearful::crying: and everything I owned :wallbash: is on this site and kept my photo album, he'll have to do it for me.

However I do have one teen photo :devil: somewhere.

If the miserable !@?$%^&* who stole the car and set fire to it :o:tearful::crying: and everything I owned :wallbash: is on this site and kept my photo album, he'll have to do it for me.

However I do have one teen photo :devil: somewhere.

No, I didn't keep the photo album.........................

oh S***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You ain't seen me, roight! >>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;)

Teen pic'll do nicely matey:"We're busy doing nothing, nothing the whole day through...... ;) ) :lol::lol:

SUZE: What do you mean, no fifties babies?? What about Nellie? Eighteen fifty seven (and doesn't look a day over 140!

Now let me see.... :unsure: where did they leave that ban button!!! :D I'm sure mods can be banned ... ..... :unsure: .....................now where did I put that rule book!! :devil:

cant send a baby pic cos am currently on my beloveds :wub: pc. will be back tuesday and will send spotty teen pic then sigh. are ya sure i cant just slip you a fiver and slink off?

Well I've got mine. There are hardly any baby pics of me so it wasn't easy (this is true... my mum says I was such a difficult baby.. didn't sleep and cried all the time... (nothing changes :D ) that there are hardly any pictures taken of me. I also have a teen pic... a really sad bad haircut job.... :rolleyes: I'm just trying to work out how the scanner on my printer works..... probably take some time as I'm a bit of a technophobe.

Lauren

Thanks Annie. :D

I've pm'd baddad but that young man is conspicuous by his absence this evening.

Lauren x

Thanks Annie. :D

I've pm'd baddad but that young man is conspicuous by his absence this evening.

Lauren x

ha, silly me :blink: I forgot t'was curry night :lol:

Well I've submitted BOTH my pics. And now I really must go and get on with the day, except I keep popping back to have another look at my FABULOUS avatar. :D

Right, I've been given scanning lessons by my resident computer expert :thumbs: - now all I have to do is find a baby pic. :huh:

K