hev

i went to margate

went to margate yesterday with our local club on a coach trip,me and dad,NO KIDS :dance::dance: we got there at 12 and didnt leave till 6,i really enjoyed myself,there was a bloke who played an organ and i had a good old boogie,it was nice to see my dad enjoying himself as he had a stroke at christmas,it affected his eyesight but he can still get about,we made a right pair what with me and my cornea transplants :blink::blink:

im a bit hungover today but it was worth it to get out,wouldnt it be good if we all went on a coach trip,very hectic but a laugh,especially with paula doing her stand up routine :dance::dance: and baddad could be the male stripper for an even better laugh :lol::lol::lol:

Margitt?. Margitt?

Filled to the gunnells on cockles and whelks? Candy floss and tofee apples? Got yer 'kiss me quick' trilby and a pint 'o' winkles for a sandwich when you get 'ome??

Luvverly Jubberly!!!

Don't forget, we're all gonna meet up wiv flutter and Viper in the summer - just up the road in herne bay...

L&P

BD ( a fine figure of a bighead!) :)

Margate holds great childhood memories for me. :wub: Living in Kent it was one of the places we went to in the summer hols. I was devastated when they closed Dreamland (theme park) I managed to take my girls there but Ben will never know the delights of a quant old fair ground. Still he loves Disneyland Paris but it's not quite the same for me.

Glad you had a brill time Hev, nothing like spending time with a loved family member.

BD, are we still on for Herne bay then, I thought you would have forgotten about that? I forgot where we were going but I knew we were meeting somewhere. :whistle: Quite looking forward to it. :party:

Margate reminds me of something funny. (ish)

My geordie marrows on this forum will know this one.

When I was growing up I remember this joke about holidays. If someone asked you where you were going you'd say 'we're going to Wargate'

They would ask 'Where's Wargate?

You'd answer 'It's doon the bottom of wor garden' :D

:huh: Oh well, it was funny at the time :D

Margate reminds me of something funny. (ish)

My geordie marrows on this forum will know this one.

When I was growing up I remember this joke about holidays. If someone asked you where you were going you'd say 'we're going to Wargate'

They would ask 'Where's Wargate?

You'd answer 'It's doon the bottom of wor garden' :D

:huh: Oh well, it was funny at the time :D

There's a new variation on this theme concerning the chinese dustman:

"Where U bin?"

"I aint been nowhere"

No. Where U wheelie bin?"

"I really haven't been anywhere"

Or the northerner taking his cat to the vets:

"Ayup, vitnary... I've com tut seethee abaht me cat"

"Is it a tom?"

"No, I've bought it wi' me"

Or Noddy holder's new suit...

"Kipper tie with that, Noddy?"

"Yes please mate, whoite wi' two sugars"

etc etc etc...

:D BD

Teacher says to pupil during English lesson

'Tommy, where's your gramma?'

Tommy replies, 'Miss, she's at home with me mam'.

Guest flutter

so when is our big day out at "the bay" ?

it should be a blast, but feel sorry for herne bay lol

tc all

C xx

I think anyone who COULD make it SHOULD make it...

That said, this is going to have to be a summer event - HB just hasn't got enough going on if it's wet and windy! So at least two monts to go -but we WILL organise a date and a meet up poinf 'fo'sure...

:D bD

Jolly 'BOYS'. Now now, don't be sexist :shame:

This could be fun.

Can we set a date soonish so we can make sure we're all available?? My social diary is filling up fast :rolleyes::clap:

Lauren

you name time and place and i will be waiting on the beach with my thermos flask and sandwiches,will have my thermals on as the weather so unpredictable,woohoo,cant wait,come on you lot,be there or be square!!

Rumour has it, Badders was going to buy some new Speedos especially for the day out B)

Well, you should never listen to rumours (or any other SUBSEQUENT fleetwood mac album, either, come to that!!)...

IF it's very warm, BD may take off his jumper and just go with T.Shirt and jeans. If it's very VERY warm he may decide to frighten children and little old ladies by wearing shorts and exposing his rather startling legs... Now, as for the Lady mods: If you wander off toward the cliffs at the other end there is a NUDIST beach... I've heard they'll all be there sunning their nethers ;):o

L&P

BD :D

:o:o:o

You wouldn't happen to know the exact directions to that beach, would you? It's just that my friend has asked :whistle::devil:

Edited by annie

Ooooh, Bads...it's gonna be like the end of an Osmonds concert as the Krism Laydeez mob you and rip off your clothes!! :o:devil:

(You wish ;) )

Bid :devil:

:o:o:o

You wouldn't happen to know the exact directions to that beach, would you? It's just that my friend has asked :whistle::devil:

Well if you walk along the sea wall between long rock and Swalecliffe...

Just in case you're wondering, Ben and i used to holiday nearby and cycled that wall endlessly... It was three years before we realised ther was a nudist beach there, and then 'cos somebody else told us!! From that, you'll guess the NB is pretty poorly attended!

Even when nudist beaches in the uk are attended it's pretty poor and leave out the pretty. How do I know I hear you scream? Our local beach, although not exclusively nudist does have people doing so. And believe me, the only ones who take off their clothes really shouldn't. :sick::o:oops:

As for you badders, can I have the pleasure of tying the knots in the corners of yer hanky? And don't forget to put yer socks on with yer sandals and roll up those jeans. :pray::devil:

Guest hallyscomet

Well when is this big day out

Can I come too :unsure::whistle:;)

if only..... :wub: it may be a little bit too far, like I said, why dont you all come over here!!! :robbie::george:

Guest flutter

i live near that beach and have never ever noticed nudists !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just asked son and he says there is big sign saying nudism is not condoned here lol

:fight:

Edited by flutter