Sign in to follow this  
justamom

Bless him!!!

Yesterday Keegan decided he wanted to walk home from school with a couple of his mates.... I think its got something to do with "GIRLS". I said its a far walk home and i dont think your legs would be able to take it coz of the arthritis. But hey, who am i only the mother and he insisted that he could do it.

He had strict instructions too switch his phone on so that i could phone him to see how if was going. It took them about 40mins to walk home, but thats with a stop in the sweets shop and chatting to the girls.

He was nackered when he got home, sweating and very sore... I was so relieved to see him that i did not say " I told you so" (i dont usually let him walk, i worry to much and i was panicking that i had done the right thing by letting him walk)

Last night he was asleep at 9.45 very early for him...

I said to him that he must listen to his body coz its telling him that he needs to take things easy and rest. He said to me "How can i mom, i cant hear it and anyway it does not have a mouth!!" I could have eaten him....

Justamom

Awwww Bless.

Hayden has very little speech and even less of asking for things but the other day he came in from school ran and got his trainers, dumped them in front of me and said " shoes on babes, go play in the garden" I could have cried and gobbled him up. :crying::D

Clare

:wub::wub::wub:

We went up to the shops the other day, and outside one of the shops was a

'charity dog' that you put coins in for guide dogs.

My son said "what's a guide dog?" he then went on to say,

"I know, a guide dog is for people who are blind and cant afford to buy

a pair of glasses, so they get a dog to take them" :wub:

I then told him he was nearly right and explained what guide dogs

were for. He then said "Oh, I didn't know that". :D:wub:

Brook

During the Easter Hols our daughter managed to get hold of some kitchen scissors. She HAD blond ringlets half way down her back.....not any more :o

She managed to hack half her hair off, including most of the fringe :( So, it was off to the hairdressers for the first time with her. We were so worried, thinking she would never sit still long enough, and although she is nearly 6 I've always just trimmed her fringe and left it at that. Too much of a wuss to attempt the hairdressers. But she was fine, and had a ball....anyways.......

The following day she climbs into our bed, lays down next to us and flicks her new bob, sighs, and says "ohhhh, I think I need another trim" :D:D We hid ALL the scissors in the house :D:D

So she found some marbles and ate one :crying: A & E suggested we get her to poo in a sieve :unsure:

Don't kids do & say the funniest things eh? :devil:

Take care,

Debs

:D:D

My son announced "mum im going to be an hairdresser when i grow up" :D

I said to him oh right and are you any good and he said "No im bloomeing rubbish" :( I wont be going to his hairdressing shop.

During the Easter Hols our daughter managed to get hold of some kitchen scissors. She HAD blond ringlets half way down her back.....not any more :o

She managed to hack half her hair off, including most of the fringe :( So, it was off to the hairdressers for the first time with her. We were so worried, thinking she would never sit still long enough, and although she is nearly 6 I've always just trimmed her fringe and left it at that. Too much of a wuss to attempt the hairdressers. But she was fine, and had a ball....anyways.......

The following day she climbs into our bed, lays down next to us and flicks her new bob, sighs, and says "ohhhh, I think I need another trim" :D:D We hid ALL the scissors in the house :D:D

So she found some marbles and ate one :crying: A & E suggested we get her to poo in a sieve :unsure:

Don't kids do & say the funniest things eh? :devil:

Take care,

Debs

:lol: oh heck kids with scissors... they all do it at some time. My mum tells the story that when I was about 3 and had hair down my back, she was hoovering and found one of my long plaits under the coffee table :lol: Apparently I suggested gluing it back on, but no, she just cut the other plait off to match it up!!

Hope your daughters ringlets grow back soon.

Lauren

:lol::lol::lol:

Thanks Lauren. To be honest though her new haircut suits her, and is less hassle, so think we'll be keeping it as it is. She looks so grown up :D Now she is planning girlie hairdressing trips, bless her :wub:

When I asked her why she'd done it, she said she wanted hair like our oldest daugter (short bob)...had to admire her initiative! :rolleyes::lol: Found it so hard to keep a straight face while doing "thats naughty and dangerous lecture" :shame:

Anyhow, have hidden ALL scissors to to be on the safe side....a short bob is ok, not sure I'd find a crew cut so sweet :unsure:

Take care,

Debs

My son and I have recently been discussing painting his bedroom.

A couple of mornings ago, in an attempt to wake him up for school, I started talking about the bedroom, to which he positively responded. Seeing this as my cue to lure him downstairs to physically get up, I stated, while walking out of the bedroom "come on, we will talk about when we're going to paint, downstairs!"

My little boy got so annoyed, stropping about, sulking and demanded that his room be painted first as the living room doesn't need doing!

He couldn't get his head around the fact that I meant that we would discuss it downstairs! :huh::wacko:

Edited by stresshead

Teeth killed is Nicks fave... I am going to have a tooth killed today he would remark to anyone who would listen and then would beam proudly.... no sweety its just being pulled.. Anyone though would think mass murder and torture was then happening with his NT sister as he would then tell them she has to have 4 teeth killed before they wire up her mouth with elastic bands.... hmmm

My dd has very little speech but her latest little phrase she keeps repeating is 'Tikkabilla Clock'. Except she doesn't pronounce the L in Clock! :oops::lol:

I had a classic from my Martin this morning, dropping him off at school, I took his school bags out of the car, he started to walk off, so not thinking I said:

"Martin, I am not carrying your bags for you."

He looked at me and said: "Well, it seems as though you are."

It's no wonder he's got a reputation for being cheeky! :wub:

We have a cat called Frankie. When we first got him Luke couldn't speak but he picked up on this name and said it over and over for weeks, except he replaced the F for a W :o:lol: I had to explain this to so many people as Luke would just say the word over and over in a very loud voice.

Lauren

I was putting out my wee one's rice krispies which were unfortunately done. I said "oh no, the rice krispies have run out" he replies, "quick mum we need to go catch them", he proceeds to the front door to peer through the letter box so he could see where they were going. Its difficult to explain it to them when your laughing.

Thats so true Neda its difficult to explain when you are laughing and my son gets cross if i laugh at him!! Its natural coz i am laughing at him coz at times he is so funny...

Last night he said to my mom (he loves fire) i'll ignite your cigarette for you nanny?????

Justamom