bid

Midlife Crisis...

Well hubbs told me at the weekend he's planning on getting a motorbike :o He's already growing his hair long again.

And what did my 13 year old say when I told him: "Oh mum, do you think he's hit the mid-life crisis"

Nuff said! :lol::lol::lol:

Bid

None of the tatoos were painfull.Not for me but ive got a very very high paine threshold anyway.The bloke in the tatoo parlour was gobsmacked that i didnt even flinch with any of them.he keeps saying this one will hurt yer and i say nar it didnt.I never even fealt my cartlidge piercing at the very top of my ear id to ask if theyd done it. :D

Obviously though the more boney parts are more uncomfy to do than the fleshy parts.My tatoos arent small there fairly large and noticeable from a distance.

The only thing about feet is make sure you dont wear a sock and wear a shoe that will not cover the bit thats getting tatooed else it will rub it when its healing.And it takes a good couple of weeks to heal compeatly.

Go for it and good luck.

Make sure you go to a repatable place i asked a mate where hed got his done then went there.

:( Oh my Im feeling really tame. :(

Im 46 and I think that means Ive missed my mid life crisis!

I wouldnt do a tatoo- I dont want a fast car/bike- not that bothered about clothes and hair faffing abouts - got a much younger husband -

so its probably just as well that I forgot to have one.

Im trying to think of something racy I did .............erm

Actually....................... as Im going to live until Im 100!!! :jester:

That means I havent even got there yet!!!

Woohoo :P

Im shaking my Armish type head at all you filperty :P jibberts with your tatoos and hair styles :o

:D ever walking that narrow road of moderation and firmly believing there IS a time and place for spontanenity

redberry

Actually....................... as Im going to live until Im 100!!! :jester:

That means I havent even got there yet!!!

Woohoo :P

redberry

Hey Redberry join the club I've already told my kids I'm going to live until I'm 150 and if they want to put me in a nursing home it better be a nice one! :devil:

Guest hallyscomet

I thought I deleted this :lol::lol: so just amended it :rolleyes:

When I reached 40 :oops: hangon, I started dying my hair at 32 to celebrate my divorce went from long hair blonde to short crop and dark brown, extreme makeover. Eventually grew it out then I decided I was bored being a blonde so I went strawberry blonde, carrot top, auburn, brunette and then dark brown, to black :o oh the fun of it. Its so much fun playing with colour.

Well I grew it all out and back to happy me not as blonde as I used to be but a softer blonde and I really like it.The beach is the problem. Always makes my hair lighter, and I prefer it a bit darker.

H.

Edited by hallyscomet

I dont think it is a crisis.

I think its because when you get into youre 30s especialy youre late 30s you suddenly think hell fire 30 years as gone bloomeing fast.And it hits you that life is actually very short so its now or never.

Plus if youve had youre kids fairley young id had both mine before i hit 24 then there getting older and you realise that theres still you in there somewhere and you want to reclaime youre identity as something other than a mum wife or father if youre a man.

I also experimented with my haire and its been all colures from purple to bright piller box red !!!!!!!! I chucked out all me clothes and fluffy fleaces and bought tight stuff and designer gear.Suddenly i thought sod being a frumpy housewife.No more.

I also chucked out my husbands rotton 80s clothes and revamed him he were looking old and past it too not making the best of himself. Weve never looked back.

If youre together in "the crisis" then its great.

I feel for people whoes hubbys or wifes up sticks and sod of with a younger model.Its more fun discovering a new lease of life together.

Sounds as if you've been having a ball Paula :D:D My hubby also having a "little" mid life crisis. He's had some tattoo's done, including some trendy ones down the inside of his forearm. He got a mo-ped...I wouldn't agree to a motorbike :lol::lol: He started getting trendy clothes and the old Man Utd footie top hasn't been seen for some time, joined a gym, got some nice jewellry....hey, actually, come to think of it...its not a mid life crisis, the b****r is having an affair :o:o:lol::lol::lol:

I agree with you though, we have far more fun together now than we did when we were both in our early 20's. :D

Debs x

The inside of the wrist tatoo ive got didnt hurt.Id go for it justa mum.

Nowts worse than childbirth.Not even tatoos on the inside of wrists.

With all this talk about tattoo's I've just said I fancy a dragon one on my back to my dear hubby. He said:

"Oh, you really are silly, just because your friends have got them you want them, I don't think you should."

So I guess that's me told eh! :lol::lol::lol:

Id sod him Daisy ###### what he says.

My husband moaned at me but i said up youres its happening.

:lol:

My sister once had a mate whoes husband dictated what she wore and would ask her to go change.I used to be gobsmaked because she used to scuttle of and do what hed asked.

My husband knows within reason i never ever do as im told it causes rebelian plus id boot him straight up the backside.

As long as you drink the barrel dry by your birthday, you won't feel a thing! :lol::thumbs:

Stop staring, start downing. ;)

What excellent advice!

:cheers:

:wine::wine::wine::wine:

:drunk: