Sign in to follow this  
loulou

going to be off-line for a while

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say that i'm going to be away from the forum for a while, as we're off to Wales for 2 weeks. The day after we get back, Kai is having a birthday party in the garden, then the following day we're moving house!

To top it all i've just found out i'm pregnant ( :oops: ). My head is spinning and it hasn't quite sunk in yet. Funny thing is, my Dad helped me clear out my attic last week and i took loads of stuff to the tip, but kept all the baby things.

Loulou x

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Youll have had a womens intuition that you were pregnant. Congratualations. Enjoy youre holiday and i hope the house move goes well.

So apart from all of that happening you've nothing planned then :lol:

In order I hope you enjoy:

The holiday.

Birthday party.

House move (if that is not an oxymoron!) after which I hope you get back on-line ok.

The baby.

So pleased for you Loulou, hope everything goes well.

Enjoy you're hol in Wales - I live in S.Wales and the weather has been scorching here too - so hope you have a lovely time.

Good luck with the move too - they say things come in three's.!!!

Take care,

Jb

loulou,what lovely news,im so pleased for you,you are a midwife arent you so obviusly you will take it easy during the house move :shame:

really hope holiday,house move go well and then the new little bundle,ooh i love babies,why do they have to grow up though,thats when my problems started :lol: take care love hev xx

Congratulation hun on the baby front, good luck with the party, have a lovely holiday and good luck with the move.

Lisa x

Blimey, you must be the most organised woman in the World. You organised a holiday, a party, a house move AND you found time to get pregnant :huh: Impressive :notworthy::lol:

Seriously mate, have a fab holiday & party, may your house move go smoothly and BIG BIG BIG Congrats on your forthcoming bundle of joy. >:D<<'>