Paula

Rotton day

:(:(:(

I felat like bloomeing hanging meself yesterday thanks to my son.

He was so so bloomeing awkward.Kept getting into my face shouting abuse at me and causeing bother.

Like an idiot i thought why dont we go out somewhere but i must have been nuts he started screaming and stomping round the house so in the end i just gave up.I spent all day sat inside treading on eggshells so as not to set him of on a rant againe.I just fealt like screaming.

No ###### comes near our house :( do yer blame them.I cant realy go any where or if i do its so bloomeing stressfull yer think why didnt i stay put.

Then to top it all i got onto one of me "why us why our son " lines of thinking and ended up fealing all weepy and generally depressed.

I hate the ###### holidays.My son hates them,our daughter cant stick them coz she cant have freinds round coz it kicks of.

Were of on holiday on saturday.On the surface it sounds all great but the reality will be a ###### nightmare like always with kids argueing and Aspie son being a right awkward controlling paine in the ######.

Just had to get it of me chest.I know i wont be alone in felaing like this.Why cant life be more normalised.

Edited by Paula

>:D<<'> , not the best track but does bribery help........ie if you come out with us today and don,t shout at mum you can pick your favourite tea tonight, or I,ll hire a dvd for you ............or as in the case of my son I,ll get that siku grass topper your after :lol: Hope you have a better day suzex.

Guest hallyscomet

Hi Paula >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I hate those days too.... but they happen no matter what.... I have found peace of mind to protect my own sanity by walking, just getting out of the house, get out the jogger and listen to some of your favourite music and walk, listening to music while you walk makes it much more enjoyable.

I also was lucky to be able to move my son to the other end of the house so we have peace at our end of the house, he can play his music loud which soothes him and I dont have to listen to it.

I find when my son is in that meltdown mode, music really calms him down.

I bought him a basketball, and its amazing what a comfort that is to him, just spinning it and tossing it. Also some weights to use to work out in his room have been a great investment.

Hope some of this helps, keep that chin up, :)

H.

:D:D

Wonders will never bloomeing cease.

me mother yes yer heard right me mother phoned this morning at 9.30 am and offered to take our son with her so me and me daughter could escape the house. :D:D

Thank god though the bank account took a battering.We had coffee,cake,then hit the shops and blew some cash in TK Maxx then had our dinner out it were great.Got back about 2pm and he came back.Apparently hed been a bloomieng angel for his grandma.I coulda killed him.Typical. :P

Paula,

So pleased you had a good day, Hope you got some good bargains in TKM. It's great your son was good for your mother as it means she might have him again, but I understand your feelings towards your little angel!

Yoyo

Retail therapy - works for me :thumbs:

Glad you had a great day out Paula, hope your mum repeats the favour :):pray:

K x

I can totally understand your feelings of frustration! We had a day out yesterday investigating roman forts - ds#1 didn't want his photo taken with me, dp lost his temper with him and we all ended up back in the car. Luckily it was near the end of the day. I was left near to tears and wishing I'd never asked for a photo with ds#1 in the first place.

>:D<<'>

Glad you had a better day today - you and your daughter deserved a nice day out!

:D:D:D

Thanks all.

But strangley we did miss the little Aspie rotter and were glad when he returned home.Like i say yer cant win.

Were of on holiday on Saturday to cornwall for a week self catering.Cant waite and i hope the weathers nice we always say as long as it doesnt raine were happy.

Next year were going to the French Pyranneans never taken the kids abroad before so itll be an experiance.

glad you feel better today paula,going in town does me good,i can never go in town without going in a cafe,i also do retail therapy,i dont buy clothes though i buy boring things like air freshner and bleach,how sad is that,i know what you nean about missing the little terrors though,cant win really can we :lol: