Sign in to follow this  
oxgirl

Trinny and Susanna .............

Did anyone see a new programme this week where Trinny and Susanna cure people's relationships by getting them new gear??!! :blink: Apparently, hubby is at home caring for two autistic children and wifey is out at work and they're a tad stressed (apparently), so along comes Trinny and Susanna with some new shoes and new gear to sex up the wifey and all is well with their life!! Can it really be that easy to get rid of all our stresses and strains! :dance:

I really must go shopping, all my troubles will be over! :lol::ph34r:

~ Mel ~

Didn't see it. Whilst I am sure it isn't a miracle fix for relationships, some times the pampering and self indulgence these programmes allow make things a little more 'livable' and I am sure it would help in some ways. In all relationships, with carers or not sometimes a little injection of something new can help things from turning 'stale'

Didn't see it. Whilst I am sure it isn't a miracle fix for relationships, some times the pampering and self indulgence these programmes allow make things a little more 'livable' and I am sure it would help in some ways. In all relationships, with carers or not sometimes a little injection of something new can help things from turning 'stale'

Yes, I know what you're saying, it just seemed so flippant to me. I could get all the lovely new shoes I like, but it's not going to make one jot of difference to the problems in my life ................ mind you, it's worth trying I suppose!! :dance:

~ Mel ~

oh so the reason im having trouble with steve is cos i only have 3 pairs of shoes altogether!! im off to shoe world tomorrow then all my probs will be sorted :P

what about that bit in the show where the woman has to stand in front of a full length mirror in her underwear while trinny and suzie point out all her bad bits,that would be a nightmare,mine would be a feature length film an episode wouldnt be long enough :lol:

Ahh yes I remember seeing a lot of research into this area with the conclusion that a nice pair of shoes can fix pretty much anything. I seem to think that it was sponsored by Dolce and Gabana :lol:

Dread to think what they'd of made of me today...having been swimming and realised I'd forgotton a hairbrush :ph34r: , could of been worse when you think what I could of forgotton....anyway......my newly hairlighted sleek bob was suitably straw like and stuck up all over :whistle: , realised my T Shirt had tea split down it :rolleyes: , my nail varnish had been half rubbed off by headlice lotion after I'd had to treat our eldest dd for headlice the previous night :unsure: , went to pull my trackie bottoms up in a shop because they felt loose (stopped to buy a hairbrush afterwards because I had other places to go) and realised I was actually pulling my knickers up and my trackies had slid way down so I'd been flashing the top half of my elastic missing knickers to all and sundry :shame: .......ho hum, I wonder if Trinny and Susannah start the day with the immortal words I do from our dd each morning....." D (my name) I love you, can I stroke you"....... :wub: Its life Jim, but not as we know it :hypno::hypno:

Having said that, I did feel like a million dollars the day I had the lurverly sleeky bob done........just getting sooooo sick of burning myself on flipping straightners thingys....... :crying:

Dread to think what they'd of made of me today...having been swimming and realised I'd forgotton a hairbrush :ph34r: , could of been worse when you think what I could of forgotton....anyway......my newly hairlighted sleek bob was suitably straw like and stuck up all over :whistle: , realised my T Shirt had tea split down it :rolleyes: , my nail varnish had been half rubbed off by headlice lotion after I'd had to treat our eldest dd for headlice the previous night :unsure: , went to pull my trackie bottoms up in a shop because they felt loose (stopped to buy a hairbrush afterwards because I had other places to go) and realised I was actually pulling my knickers up and my trackies had slid way down so I'd been flashing the top half of my elastic missing knickers to all and sundry :shame: .......ho hum, I wonder if Trinny and Susannah start the day with the immortal words I do from our dd each morning....." D (my name) I love you, can I stroke you"....... :wub: Its life Jim, but not as we know it :hypno::hypno:

Having said that, I did feel like a million dollars the day I had the lurverly sleeky bob done........just getting sooooo sick of burning myself on flipping straightners thingys....... :crying:

Hahahahahah, oh dear, please excuse my sniggering!! :lol: Mind you, isn't it quite fashionable to have your pants showing above your trousers nowadays?? Saw some kid the other day and his trousers were so low he was having to walk like John Wayne to prevent them from ending up down by his ankles. :D

~ Mel ~

Oh Mel.....I've seen that too :lol::lol::lol: I wonder how some of the kids keep their trousers up at all, adn they are trailing all thru the mud and puddles, and soaking wet from the knee down :lol::lol: .............maybe I'd of been deemed fashionable if I'd been flashing a thong (ouch...would have to have it surgically removed)...or possibly some CK boxers....not me grotty ole bridget jones big pants....(think I've shared a little TOO much information :ph34r: )

Personally I can't stand that pair anyway, they get right up my left nostril.

If they tried to give me advice on clothes (or worse, grab me boobs - what's that all about) I'd be the first to grab my fave red 5" stilettos n give em a good shoeing.

Oh Mel.....I've seen that too :lol::lol::lol: I wonder how some of the kids keep their trousers up at all, adn they are trailing all thru the mud and puddles, and soaking wet from the knee down :lol::lol: .............maybe I'd of been deemed fashionable if I'd been flashing a thong (ouch...would have to have it surgically removed)...or possibly some CK boxers....not me grotty ole bridget jones big pants....(think I've shared a little TOO much information :ph34r: )

I'd just love to see some of these kids running for a bus, it'd be like some scene from a Laurel and Hardy film, either that or they'd have to run along hoiking them up, wonder how 'cool' they'd feel then!! :lol::lol:

~ Mel ~

I wonder what peeps thought of me as a teenager though in my lacy fingerless gloves and my puff ball skirt......actually, arn't they back in fashion again? I'm seeing alot of 80's style clothing about lately....yay..... :wub::lol:

I think Trinny and Suzzana are great.I also think they have a point that woman looked like some ###### grandmother and has for her husband he looked and dressed like an 80 year old and then they wonder why neither one wants sex with the other.

Apparently the woman had had some sort of fling with a bloke i dread to think what he looked like and she hadnt worn her wedding ring for years.

We all have days where we think sod it im gonna shove on old clothes but youd never leave the house looking like that.I beleive if you dont try to make the best of youreself then you wont feel youre best regardless of how many kids youve got at home or there problems.

Personally i thought both parties still looked washed out and frumpy after the make over .Sows ear and silk purse comes to mind.They were both trapped in a naff set up,he was far too old for her and had dragged her down to his boreing old git ways.She should have buggered of with someone else.

Edited by Paula

Did anyone see a new programme this week where Trinny and Susanna cure people's relationships by getting them new gear??!! :blink: Apparently, hubby is at home caring for two autistic children and wifey is out at work and they're a tad stressed (apparently), so along comes Trinny and Susanna with some new shoes and new gear to sex up the wifey and all is well with their life!! Can it really be that easy to get rid of all our stresses and strains! :dance:

I really must go shopping, all my troubles will be over! :lol::ph34r:

~ Mel ~

Sorry no time to post.......off to buy several pairs of shoes. :D:D:D:D I thought I needed to sort out secondary school application for DS1,plan for 8 week planning meeting for DS2,come to terms with child therapy for DS2,deal with OH issues,deal with own issues,go swimming,plan healthy supper for all..........before 1500.Now I know where I am going wrong.Karen

I wonder what peeps thought of me as a teenager though in my lacy fingerless gloves and my puff ball skirt......actually, arn't they back in fashion again? I'm seeing alot of 80's style clothing about lately....yay..... :wub::lol:

Baggy :lol::lol:

That made me giggle! I occurred to me last year that i was officially getting old - i spend all the time at the shops going "I used to wear that!" :blink::lol::lol:

I hate to say it - but, i spotted some legwarmers in town the other day................ Yikes - :crying:

:lol::lol:

Just want to say thanks you lot, I've just read this thread all the way through and you really

have given me a laugh. :lol::lol::lol::lol:;)

I needed that today.

I'm not even gonna begin to comment on what I wear, I'm too embarrased :P

Brook :D

The mind boggles though doesnt it.

Its like when yer watch Jeramy kyle on the box and they drag out these great fat lumps of lard dressed in fluffy bitty leggings theire haire in a croyden face lift style and it turns out there S****g around with alsorts of "develishy handsome blokes" who god forbid youd not go near with some ###### elses barge pole teeth all missing thick as s*** and jobless half the time and yer think hell fire how come folks are desperate for them like .All leading these rampent sex filled lives.I mean where do they find these folks and why would yer appear on TV.

The shot last night of them two stood like a freaky little and large bo**ock naked in siloutte behind that white sheet thing made me and me husband laugh like hell.How Trinny and Suzzanna kept straight faces ill never know.Botox has its uses if only to stop Tv presenters from smirking.

I actually watched this last night....thought I'd missed it :wacko::wacko: Wasn't sure what to make of it TBH, although they both seemed genuinely happy with each others NEW look....I think they both needed some TLC from the other.

Now....LEGWARMERS :wub::wub: oooOOHHHHHHH, had them in ALL sorts of colours and were perfect for when I boogied about to my FAME tape..... :bounce::bounce::bounce::oops:

:shame::shame::shame:

I also used to think it would only be a matter of time before Patrick Swayze came to rescue me from my YTS with a "Nobody puts Baggy in a corner" :wub::wub::whistle:

Edited by Bagpuss

Well I won't be needing this forum any more. No sirreeeee! I've been out to buy new shoes and gladrags and hey presto everything's just tickety-boo. :whistle:

:drunk:

<the alarm clock rings and I wake up> :bounce:

In the paper it said about them having two autistic sons. I missed the beginning, did they actually say this couple had autistic sons, or maybe that's another week?

~ Mel ~

Just a btw for anyone who is interested - it was actually filmed about 20 mins from where I live and a lot of the coastline you saw was exactly where I live.

I totally related to the guy being too knackered for a bit of the other after looking after his autistic sons though!!

I found the programme a bit 'bleck' - the wrist licking and stuff was a bit ewwwww LOL

Lynne x