Sign in to follow this  
hev

7 day suspension

before half term steve was suspended for 5 days,hes been back a day and suspended again,they just brought him home,he took a knife from staff room and running around school with it,ive had enough,dont know what to do no more

at the moment hes waiting to go residential but its going to be long process i think,i havent moaned at him,we gonna have a chat later,he gets things in his head and just does them,now getting more serious

>:D<<'> Hev >:D<<'>

Is there anybody involved with your case for the residential school that you may be able to talk to. Just thinking that if you keep updating them with how difficult things are gettng, they may agree to speed things up a bit :pray: . It's not fair to keep suspending Steve, he really needs the support in place now :( .

Hang in there Hev hun.

Annie xx

>:D<<'>

Hev,

This is horrible for you, but hopefully it will result in some action and the LEA will sort out Steve's change of school quickly.

Stay strong >:D<<'>

K x

just emailed my mp to tell about suspension,e helped me get respit so im hoping he will help me now,i feel ok at moment,im better when im fighting things if you know what i mean

Hev

Hope things are getting better. I also think hat the LEA should get involved to speed up things for Steve. Maybe you could also agree with the school some actions to reduce his stress.

Take care

Curra

yeah bagpuss last time i phoned the mp on monday and he contacted me a day later,very good mp i think,ive got to fight for steve,i still cannot get used to the fact tat you have to fight for EVERYTHING though from dla to statements to respite,ever since steve was small i seem to have been in battles with departments,schools etc,good job we made of strong stuff eh?!!