mrs fussy

HI IM NEW HERE

HI

I'm new here as you can see from the title. I have been reading a lot of your posts

for some time and gained some valuable information. I have now managed to get

the courage to post myself. I have a 7yr old boy aspergers? not yet formally diagnosed

currently on a long exclusion from school, so not feeling the best at the moment.

THANKS IN ADVANCE TO ANYONE WHO REPLIES.

hello

welcome to the forum our son is 9 dx aspergers also excluded on a regular bases you are not alone and don.t feel to low its not your fault you are a victim of a careless system as we all are come here and air your frustration as well as posotives you will find some answers but mostly a lot of support and understanding look forward to more posts once you find your feet

bye for now paul &gemma

hello

welcome to the forum our son is 9 dx aspergers also excluded on a regular bases you are not alone and don.t feel to low its not your fault you are a victim of a careless system as we all are come here and air your frustration as well as posotives you will find some answers but mostly a lot of support and understanding look forward to more posts once you find your feet

bye for now paul &gemma

Paul and Gemma thx for your kind words feel better already.

Shell.

welcome to the forum, my son has asd/learning difficulties and behavoural problems. i am sure tou will get some really useful help and support from these guys. i deffinetly have hope to see u around love donnaxx

:D Hi Mrs Fussy and welcome you have come to the right place everyone is lovely here and so understanding and supportive.

Clare x >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Hi Mrs Fussy,

Welcome to the forum :) .

My son is 17 and has Aspergers. He was excluded so many times when he was at school :( . To be honest, I felt more relieved when he was at home, his stress levels went down and I knew that I wasn't going to be getting 'the phone call'.

I don't know if you have heard of IPSEA? They have a helpline, they are very busy, but their advice is invaluable. Below is a link to their Exclusion support sheets. If your son has been excluded, they are worth taking a look at.

IPSEA - Exclusion Support Sheets

Annie

xx

Wow i cant believe so many people would bother to reply thanks so much.

Does anyone know anything about the statementing process, from what i know statements are quite hard to get. My sons school are attempting to ge

t one for him, how long does all this take? any advice appreciated.

Hello and Welcome :D

There's stacks of advice about statements in the Education part of the forum - if you can't find something, just shout! >:D<<'>

Hi and welcome! >:D<<'>

As far as statements go, if the schools started the ball rolling you are off to a good start :D Often, the school is a barrier rather than a support network because of funding issues, so that's one less mAJOR hurdle you've got to worry about...

L&P

BD :D