Sign in to follow this  
ellisisamazing

My Boy spoke too!

Hiya Vix, Congrattys on your boys achievement!!

Hope you don't mind me jumping in?! I have been busy so couldn't post earlier.

Last Friday, Ellis was dropped back home by bus, took a look at me and said "Mum!" I nearly fell over with excitement!

He said it again today, and also said "Ello"....... (in a BARRY WHITE WALRUS OF LOVE stylee way!!) :lol:

It's so lovely, but I am so trying hard not to expect too much from him. I am very emotional at the moment too and keep worrying about the future for him, I keep logging in here and seeing parents/families with their struggles and it makes me so sad.....

Think I am going through a natural low, I have been soooooo positive and Gung Ho about everything (trying to make sure Hubby and everybody else who worries is ok!!!) and I seem to have hit reality, and my Hubby has just had an informal dx (?) of Aspergers, so I'm a bit fragile!

I have never felt like this, Ok, I cried for a few weeks when we had El's dx, but we just got on with it. And it taken me 18 months to feel a bit wobbly!! :crying:

Ellis is truly amazing! :clap:

I bet you won't forget that day,

>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Obviously lots going on for you right now, I hope you feel better soon.

Look after yourself. >:D<<'>

K x

Thanks Kathryn,

Yes he is!!! He is so beautiful, a really sweet boy with lots of personality.

I am ok, just a bit wibbly, I have always been the practical one......I need to be "looked after" for a change!

A good nights sleep will help, so off I go!

Goodnight

Lisa xxx

Thanks Bid and Bikergal!

I feel a bit more ok about stuff today, I think I have been so tired that it's making things seem harder than they actually are!

A few early nights are on the cards for me!

Thanks Kathryn,

I am ok, just a bit wibbly, I have always been the practical one......I need to be "looked after" for a change!

Lisa, I know just what you mean! I feel very much like that myself at the moment. :tearful:

I'm so pleased to hear your wonderful news about Ellis - I can only imagine what an amazing feeling it must be to hear him call you Mum. It's lovely to hear positive things.

Lizzie x

it must have been brilliant to hear ellis say mum >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

how are you feeling tonight?

Much better thanks Hev! I just seem to be on a bit of a slump recently......I am always so, MRS TOTAL CONTROL!!!, and I kind of burnt myself out, trying to do everything. Plus I have a really demanding two year old who is jealous of Ellis (ooooh a rhyme!) and is very whiney right now, so I kind of lost it a bit.

But I am OK today, I have realised I'm not Superwoman and sometimes I need to take a step back and NOT do the shopping/cooking/housework etc. or let somebody else do it!!

And it was a real OMG moment, hearing that! Priceless!

How are you, Hev?!!

It's wonderful isn't it!! I can't believe Kyle is saying Mummy after 5 years of nothing! I keep pointing at myself so he says it!!

I worry about the future too, I try hard not too but I'm a born worrier. I wish I could keep Kyle at this age forever.

Vicky

xx

Just read this - that's lovely to hear. I hope you're OK. I'm a 'coper' on the surface too but sometimes it all hits you like a ton of bricks (to use a polite phrase!!)

>:D<<'> Elun xxx