Sign in to follow this  
hev

had furious mother on phone

it just goes on and on and on,stevens still been ringing the girl hes been harassing up to 4 times a night,the mother is understandably furious,her daughter is so upset,hes been swearing non stop at them,i thought hed stopped it,shes getting the police involved,how can i make him stop,hes phoning from my mums i found out,nothing sinks in at all with him,i expect a visit from police in few days

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> Hev >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Give the SS a call in the morning and let them know what's happened so that they can see why they should continue with respite. Also give the LEA a ring to keep them updated.

Annie

xx

:(>:D<<'> >:D<<'> Hev >:D<<'>

Yonks ago, i had to call my phone company because i was getting persistant calls that i didn't want. They were able to stop that particular number from getting through.................. Maybe that would work??

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I know that if you are with BT you can have any numbers that you do not wish to answer added to a list and if you ring you just get a message saying that the caller will not accept your number. So although it's not ideal this family could bar your number and your mum's until you can manage to get this sorted out. It's not as if you are not trying to do something about this because you are.

SS need to start pulling the Rabbit out of the hat here along with the LA

>:D<<'>

Cat

Awww hun >:D<<'> >:D< >:D<<'> >:D< >:D<<'> >:D< >:D<<'>

I think its criminal what the services put us through and how the fail our kids and our families, thinking of you.

Bambi x

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I was also thinking you could put a bar on the number no doubt youve thought of that Hev

Guest flutter

you need to call all your providers and see if they can block the calls going out

and suggest to others to block all your numbers

i really hope ss can help you soon

>:D<<'> >:D< >:D<<'>

i phoned up my telephone provider,they cant block the girls number from my phone but they can give me a 4 digit pin so before we make any call we put the pin number in,cant do it till at least the 11th though :unsure:

really thought i had got through to him but ive had call from the mother tonight,hes at my mums,hes still phoning her being abusive,he dont care,im really really stressed

Guest flutter

is there someone at police station with knowledge of asd?

would they come to talk to him? or could you go there and answer the fone??

i know he finds this excting being involved with police

or try contacting "the bill " programme and see if someone form their will write to him tellin him what he should and should not do??

i know i am clutchin at straws now

((huggs))

xx

Edited by flutter

no you not clutching at straws flutter,i relly do appreciate your advice,thankyou.

im going to get the police to come round to talk to him about his behaviours,what do you think?

Sorry to hear things have gone down hill again. >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

The only problem I can see about asking the police to come is that he may consider it a reward for his bad behaviour. I would probably still ask them to come but also get them to reinforce the fact that this is because his behaviour has been totally unacceptable. Perhaps ask if they could get him a tour of the police station or a prision. It might manage to put him off. Also see if there is anyway he perhaps could get involved in a positive way with the police.

Hope things get sorted out in a more permament fashion for you soon. All the best, David. >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I just don't know what to suggest hun :tearful: (other than put a rocket up the backsides of SS and the LEA..... :angry: ).

oh god hev you are really going through it, i dont know whats worse having a son like mine who wont step out the house and wont even answer the phone or a son whos the opposite, i really feel for you, i have read all your other posts, i just dont know how your coping with it all >:D<<'>

thinking of you

lou

and some gaffer tape...... >:D<<'>

:lol::lol::lol:

i now take the phone everywhere with me,even to the shops!!had no calls from the mother so that is working,fingers crossed he makes no more calls