pearl

Good news at the end of a Bad Week!

J passed his Driving Theory test today!

33/34 for multiple choice, 53/75 hazard perception.

I never had the slightest worry about multiple choice as its just the kind of thing he's good at, knows the Highway Code practically by heart (& never fails to tell us when we are breaching it). He was rubbish at hazard perception at first, more concerned about working out whether the car was in Cornwall than about to knock down a toddler, but he has practised so much he's improved beyond measure.

I dont know, taekwondo & driving, he needs no one to push him with these things, yet other stuff its like pulling teeth. He's absolutely thrilled, I think he'd have been more upset to fail that than not getting the apprenticeship. Its more immediate to him. He's been texting everyone & he NEVER texts. Best of all, we arranged for no adjustments, wasnt life or death so we thought we'd see how he got on.

He came out of the room with a glum face, said, I've failed..... just joking I passed! :lol: Ah bless.

Well done to him!

I have just applied for my provisional (wayhey!)

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::clap::clap::clap::dance::dance:

well done their, better than me, I failed mine last week, by 2 questions, practicing and revising again, doing the DSAs online theory test, to practice as well, its defo insperational and its harder than you expect, so he has done really well.

When does he go in for his Practical test?

well done.

:groupwave:

JsMum

I dont know, taekwondo & driving, he needs no one to push him with these things

Is taekwondo a non-contact sport then, or is it just punching & kicking but no pushing?

Driving - If he does need pushing perhaps he should be saving up for a newer car??

:P

Well done J! :thumbs::thumbs::clap:

L&P

BD :D

Well done to him!

I have just applied for my provisional (wayhey!)

Good luck with that Chris. Take great care in choosing your instructor. J's has a zen-like calm acquired over years of teaching stroppy teenagers. We asked around & got recommendations. We thought he was about 60 but J is v good at worming personal information out of people & we eventually found out he's nearly 70! :o They look so endearing, youth & age in a little red Micra :wub:

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::clap::clap::clap::dance::dance:

well done their, better than me, I failed mine last week, by 2 questions, practicing and revising again, doing the DSAs online theory test, to practice as well, its defo insperational and its harder than you expect, so he has done really well.

When does he go in for his Practical test?

well done.

:groupwave:

JsMum

Awww, >:D<<'> JsMum >:D<<'> I actually thought twice about posting cos I remembered your post from last week, but proud mummy syndrome got the better of me. I'm sure you'll get it next time you were almost there.

Is taekwondo a non-contact sport then, or is it just punching & kicking but no pushing?

Driving - If he does need pushing perhaps he should be saving up for a newer car??

:P

Well done J! :thumbs::thumbs::clap:

L&P

BD :D

Arf, arf - can always count on you bd :notworthy: