Sign in to follow this  
Flora

They said yes... to assessment

Just spoke to the LEA officer's assistant.... was just checking that she'd received all the information needed..... at the end of the convo she said...'oh by the way, just so you know, it's been agreed to assess him'.... She said the reason why they wanted all the information so quick is that they want to start straight away to get most of it done before the summer hols. :thumbs:

:dance::dance::dance::dance::band::clap::clap::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

AND THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO HAS GIVEN ME ADVICE, HOPE, AND A GOOD KICK ON THE BUM WHEN NEEDED....

I'm just literally dancing around the house now!

Flora

ps for Suze.... You must be psychic... you and your feeling it in the water!!!!!! :notworthy:

Edited by Flora

:groupwave: way to go Flora :thumbs: i am so chuffed for ya and u dance away hun u deserve it :thumbs:

Hope things brings all the help ur son so rightly deserves and needs ;)

Bambi x

Just spoke to the LEA officer's assistant.... was just checking that she'd received all the information needed..... at the end of the convo she said...'oh by the way, just so you know, it's been agreed to assess him'.... She said the reason why they wanted all the information so quick is that they want to start straight away to get most of it done before the summer hols. :thumbs:

:dance::dance::dance::dance::band::clap::clap::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

AND THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO HAS GIVEN ME ADVICE, HOPE, AND A GOOD KICK ON THE BUM WHEN NEEDED....

I'm just literally dancing around the house now!

Flora

ps for Suze.... You must be psychic... you and your feeling it in the water!!!!!! :notworthy:

Yipppeeeeeee!!!!! and well done! :thumbs::thumbs:

Now as for the above, bend over 'cos that was my favourite bit! ...Now where's my old, purple DM's :devil::devil::devil:

Edited by baddad

:thumbs::thumbs:

great news and such a reliefe, we where in the same position to you last year and J got his final statement in June and was properly in place just before they broke up from school and all ready for the Sept, its made a real difference for J to have extra support that the statement stipulates, he has always had support from school sen throw school action and plus with bits here and there and to be honest wasnt committed enough for his needs where as the statement has provided a more consistant and definate support, he knows when and with who is has the support with now and that person understands he has sen where as just on School action it was more of a lets just keep an eye on him.

Let us know how it goes and what kind of support they are thinking of providing.

Love posts like this one, good luck with the final statement.

JsMum

OH joyousness.............my waters have never been wrong .................... :notworthy: ................I ,m feeling good about this Floz.........fancy THEM wanting to get everything IN before the summer hols..........maybe they do right this time ........I certainly hope so.HUGGIES >:D<<'> Suzexxx

Yay congrats, keep us posted!

I am in the same boat, we were told they are going to assess 3 weeks ago, let's pray our kids get what they deserve!