Mumble

Accommodation Problem - Update

First of all, thanks to everyone for you thoughts and suggestions re. my silly accommodation problems. I realise you've all got much bigger things to worry about. :)

I've got to the stage of giving up today. :tearful: Having accepted that I must be smoking in my day-dreams hence having no awareness of the fact that the cigarette butts are my fault, I was at least comforted in knowing that I had accommodation from mid-June . . . or so I thought . . .

I had a letter pushed under my door today saying that yes, I had accommodation, but I had to move to another hall because my room's being given to summer guests (they do bed & brekkie accommodation for tourists). I just have a building name and no idea where it is - given that London is not campus-based but has buildings across the capital, it could be anywhere. And they can't give me any advanced notice other than some time before 25th June I'll just be asked to leave and must be ready to leave immediately (it sounds a bit like an evacuation, I thought).

I am absolutely furious (although this might actually be a good thing, because I'm not going to leave my room in this state so I can't start banging on doors and making things worse - typing on here is about the only thing that's keeping some of my sanity going at the moment). The disability officer (her again!!) supposedly has told the residence manager about my Asperger's and about my not coping with change, hence why I was allocated this room - because it should have been available long-term. Clearly either she hasn't actually spoken to them (my suspition given that she apparently spoke to them about Smokey Jo/e but nothing was done) or they just don't care, or both.

I know it's a stupid thing to have got myself so worked up about, and I know that there are people a lot worse off who don't have anywhere to live at all, but I really can't help it - change petrifies me - not knowing where I'm going, what it will be like, who I'll be living with, where things are, when I go, how to get there, how to get from wherever it is to college, having to cope with different transport, etc. is too much. My sister will have gone home for the holidays by then so I won't have anyone around to help me move (she helped me move in - I wouldn't have coped alone) and I don't know how to organise for someone to help me - I realise that's really pathetic at my age - sorry :tearful::tearful:

oh mumble course you not pathetic,when i moved i found it v stresful and i had help and i knew where i was going so you bound to be upset about it all.

ive no advice really,to be honest i dont think much of your disability officer,dont seem much help,im sure others will have useful advice,just type away on here when you stressed,helps me every time

Mumble, that doesn't sound right to me. Talk to your disability officer in the morning. Did you say previously you have a mentor? Explain (although you shouldn't have to! :wallbash: ) how this move will not be easy for you and that you will need help in organising it and in carrying it out - although why they need to move you, I don't know... I would also mention about the smoker upstairs. They really must be daft not to have this sorted by now. Good luck

Hi Mumble -

I don't really have any idea of your situation specifically, but looking at it from a general perspective, it seems like you should perhaps consider going over your disablity officer's head and complain to her line-manager. As you've said this sort of direct discussion is problematic for you, it would possibly be a good opportunity to put all of your concerns in writing and present them that way, explaining that you would like all of the 'dialogue' to be conducted in this way both to accommodate your difficulties and to provide written documentation of the support that is being provided for you. That should put things back into your comfort zone and give you a point of reference for any future situations/dialogue that may arise.

Other than that, I don't really know what to suggest, but if they refuse your request for a written dialogue, at least ask them to express the reasons for that decision in writing...

Very best

L&P

BD :D

Hi Mumble,

So sorry to hear you're still battling with accommodation and have had such a lack of response from those who should be helping you. Is the accommodation move permanent, or just for the duration of the summer holidays?

I agree with Baddad's advice to put it all in writing to someone in higher authority, (you already have a good record of everything in all the posts you've made) and maybe try emailing SKILL or the DRC if you haven't already done so (addresses in your previous thread about accommodation).

Don't apologise, it's not a silly or small problem at all - it's obviously stressful and distracting to have to think about this instead of your work. I really hope you get some help to sort this out soon.

K x

Apologies in advance if this turns into a rant . . .

Thanks for all your replies :). I've got myself so wound up and stressed about this that 1. I don't think I can think clearly about it and 2. I'm at the stage of not knowing what else I can do - I want to be able to just ignore it and hope the problem will go away on its own, but I know that this isn't going to be the case. I didn't want to get out of bed this morning and do my work as I normally do (and enjoy) because I just feel so lousy about the accommodation. I hate the fact that this is having an impact on my work because my work is the only thing that makes me happy.

It really seems to be the disability officer (and office) that is the core to this and the other problems I'm having. I don't understand why she wants to make things so difficult for me; I know she has an interest in dyslexia (being dyslexic herself as she's told me several times on each of the times I've had to see her) but as a disability officer she shouldn't be focussing on this to the exclusion of other disabilities. I know they don't have much experience of Aspergers but just because they haven't got the experience doesn't mean they shouldn't be trying to understand and help, otherwise they're never going to develop the experience. Baddad, you suggest going to her line-manager which is really sensible advice. However, they appear to be doing what I think's called 'closing ranks' in that her and her line-manager have formed a little group to fight against me. The meeting that I'm having to supposedly sort out my mentoring (which I can see turning into a we can't give you support because . . . .) has now been expanded at the disability officers request to include her line manager who is the head of disability support (and who also doesn't know about Aspergers). I think the disability officer was worried about facing me, my tutor and supervisor alone, so she's expanded her side. They seem to be being very clever about all this - if I had a mentor I would have someone to help me with accommodation etc. but for a mentor to do their job well, the disability office would need to have done their job and liaised with accommodation etc. So, in not putting my mentoring in place they are actually avoiding having to do any other parts of their job because I don't have the support to challenge them.

On putting everything in writing, absolutely - Kathryn, I hadn't thought about going back through these posts - that will be really useful. Part of the problem here is that my writen documentation is rather one-sided, being emails from me, my tutor or supervisor, as the disability officer, at least not until most recently, has not taken to sending my emails or copying me into any discussion about myself - her excuse - I wouldn't understand :wallbash: . I know she's basing this on what she's seen of my verbal communication with her, but this is so unfair in that there's a huge gulf between my verbal and written communication skills. It doesn't help that she doesn't like writing and prefers verbal communication . . . .

I'm thinking of taking a sideways step and by-passing my disability office altogether and writing directly to the accommodation office setting out from the outset that I am autistic, it affects my in x, y, and z ways, and in relation to my accommodation, a, b, and c considerations need to be made. Then saying something about 'knowing' (even though I know they haven't - is this ok?) that the disability office have explained my case individually to them, but I thought it was useful to put this into writing. Then ask them to clarrify the accommodation situation and ask them to let me know in writing (because of my verbal communication difficulties) how they are accommodating my needs outside of the usual 'rules'. And then something like LittleRae says on needing help with moving if I have to (maybe the thought of actually having to do something might make then take notice). I don't know if it would be ok to do this though or if it might cause more problems. However, on another point which I would put into the letter, I think the disability office (where I have signed a form saying they can communicate with accommodation, so it's not a data protection issue) have health and safety obligations to let the accommodation office know about me - for instance I freaked out totally the first time the fire alarm went off in the middle of the night - thankfully it wasn't a fire (probably Smokey Jo/e), or if they was some medical emergency, they would need to have information to give to medical services particularly as my reactions would be quite severe as I'm terrified of hospitals.

I got really upset by this situation at college yesterday. My tutor contacted the disability officer, and her reply just seems to say more about not understanding autism. She says she knows change could be difficult (understatement) but all students have to follow the same rules (despite the fact that I was put in this hall because I wouldn't have to move, just because of these difficulties). Having looked back at some correspondence I do have or emails that my tutor/supervisor have forwarded to me to try and keep me informed where the disability officer cuts me out, she seems to like referring to rules. I wonder if she's trying to use this, knowing that I respond well to rules, to say that the rule is 'all students do this' therefore you have to do it with no help or support either. She's also said that the rules (rules again) also say students aren't allowed in halls for more than one year, so it will be very difficult to get this changed for me - I don't know what to do here because my dx report and my assessment of needs both clearly state that I must have university accommodation that is consistent to allow me to be settled for the duration of my course (3 years) - can the disability office override the reccommendations of the experts?

I don't know if the move is permanent or for the summer - this is part of the problem that I don't have details. I don't even know what happens in september now because I thought I had accommodation where I currently am, but I only have aletter which has no signatures - I haven't been given a contract, and given that they're now saying only one year, I'm stuck. I've tried living in other accommodations (sharing with students or a landlord) but it doesn't work - that's why I need halls and the structure and rules it brings. I'd rather leave my course than go through shared accommodation again (I ended up in hospital in one of the places because I didn't 'read' the signs of agression properly) and I can't afford in London to live on my own.

Kathryn, have you had any correspondence with Skill? I emailed them following the last thread and your post, but they never got back to me. The NAS did, but reccommended skill - I don't know whether to send another email or if this is considered rude.

There - I said this would be a rant :oops: . I find it so helpful just to put things into words on here though (and it's sort of different from just writing them on paper where there's no virtual reader) - this is my way of sort of communicating and it helps. Thanks everyone.

Mumble.

Hi Mumble,

Sorry this whole thing is dragging on :(

Have you thought about contacting the Disability Discrimination Commission? The university must make 'reasonable adjustment' for your autism.

If the DDC think you have a case they will also 'take charge', which might alleviate some of the stress?

You might find that simply mentioning that you have contacted the DCC is enough to make your uni pull their act together.

Good luck >:D<<'>

Bid

Mumble, your probs with accommodation are not silly or pathetic...you've been given some fantastic advice, which i can't add too, take care >:D<<'> Good luck >:D<<'>

Mumble

I'm really sorry that there seems to be so little recognition of the difficulties you face. I agree that it may well be worth getting in touch with the Disability Discrimination Commission who seem to wield some real clout in these matters.

Take care.

Barefoot

Aaaagggggggghhhh, where's the edit option gone on my original post!? :crying:

I should have typed 'Disability Rights Commission'! I thought it looked wrong when I was typing, but I'm in the middle of decorating, so my excuse is paint fumes!! :hypno::wacko::lol:

Contact number: 08457 622 633

Bid

Edited by bid

Thanks everyone :)

I'll see what I can find on the web about the DRC. I'm a bit worried about contacting people and making this official, because I don't want the university to think that I'm being really difficult and then try and find ways of removing me, because I love my course and would hate to give it up. I've got this big meeting in just over a week which I'm really terrified about, and I don't want to antagonise.

My sister came over yesterday and we found the hall the university are trying to move me to and went to visit. On a positive note it's only down the road, so things I was worried about transport etc won't be so much of an issue, but there is still the change issue which I can't cope with. However, despite this positive in terms of location, I really couldn't cope with living there. We knew we were nearing the place because we could hear loud music blaring out of the building, shouting, screaming, and when we got closer, we were greeted with the image of several semi-naked students hanging out of the windows and throwing things at each other. It was a perfect resemblance of the apalling image many hold of students today, and the total opposite of my current hall which is governed by strict rules on behaviour, noise etc (which generally work apart from Smokey Jo/e). I couldn't actually cope with going into the new building because the noise surrounding it was too much for me. It would be totally inappropriate and would go against all the reports written about my needs for me to be placed in there. It certainly wouldn't allow me to get on with my work. I just don't know how to make people understand the difficulties I have - I sometimes feel that they think I should be acting more like a NT student and so actually all these problems are my fault.

Mumble :tearful:

I couldn't actually cope with going into the new building because the noise surrounding it was too much for me. It would be totally inappropriate and would go against all the reports written about my needs for me to be placed in there. It certainly wouldn't allow me to get on with my work. I just don't know how to make people understand the difficulties I have - I sometimes feel that they think I should be acting more like a NT student and so actually all these problems are my fault.

And if you were in a wheelchair, and they wanted to put you in third floor accommodation without a lift, would that be your fault? Just because your needs are not as visible as a wheelchair or a white stick doesn't mean that they are not as real or as unchangeable a part of you. It's just more of a fight to get others to wake up and realise. It's the same sort of difficulty those of us with AS children without other learning needs have with schools, other parents and the NT world in general.

You can't work in that environment, you have paperwork stating that, and your tutor is on your side.

You did well in checking out the accommodation, because now you can point by point, in writing,refute their suggestions that this is an appopriate place for you.

Everyone on this site is supporting you too.

Thanks Bard :) I wish people would start to understand that disabilitiies don't have to be visible to be disabilities.

>:D<<'> Mumble >:D<<'>

Theres some v good advice on here. Theres also Prospects who may be able to help.

And like everyone else says, this isnt a little problem & its not your fault. You seem to be bending over backwards to make excuses for people who clearly arent doing their jobs properly & are failing in their duty of care towards you.

You could be making much more of a nuisance of yourself than you are, I think you have been exceptionally patient so dont beat yourself up. If you were to get the press involved they'd soon jump to attention, but I guess thats the last thing you would want.

You are so helpful & kind when anyone on here has a problem. Keep on posting, like you say it helps clarify your thoughts (I too find that) & we are all on your side.

Mumble, what about a letter to your MP? His/her office would ask the university about what's going on and perhaps they would get going.

Keep posting, that's way better than being depressed just by oneself. >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

You'll all be bored of me and my inability to do something as normal as sort out something as simple as a little problem like this by now, but I kind of just need to type as an alternative to throwing things around my room and then having to tidy them all up again and if I throw things I'm likely to break things and then get even more upset.

Having tried to visit the new accommodation (couldn't cope with going in because of the noise) with my sister, I wrote a very detailed, but polite and well structured email to the disability office copying it to my supervisor and tutor explaining why the accommodation was unsuitable for my disability, using my dx report and AoN report to emphasis what had been written about my accommodation needs and how what they were trying to do contravened what it was stated my needs are because of my disability. I also used other parts from the reports which state that I should have had a board put up in my room so that I can have a calandar and planner on the wall and so that I can have help to have a daily timetable written so I know what work to do each day (rather than doing what I'm interested in, or nothing because I can't decide between activities) and so I don't miss any important deadlines. This was reccommended at the beginning of March and still hasn't been implemented - another reason for me staying in the same room was that they would only have to make these (minor) adaptations to one room - if they move me several times they going to have to take the board down, polyfiller and repaint the holes and put them up in another room each time which is just ludicrous.

Saying that they were contravening my reports seemed to make them take some action, and I had an email this morning from the disability officer saying that she would use my email and the points I had made and contact the residence office to find a better solution than me moving to the noisy place. This seemed positive so, I trusted her (I keep making that same stupid mistake - don't trust people mumble, people don't say what they mean or do what they say they'll do, and you never know what to believe - you're much better off just being on your own and trusting and listening to no-one then you don't have to worry about what's true and what isn't). Anyway, I've been in lectures all day today, and only got home at 7 o'clock, thinking I would get on with some of my work and that things were being sorted for me.

However, pushed under my door was a letter from the residence manager saying that my residence agreement would now terminate on the 23rd June and I must vacate by this time - not just my room, but halls generally. It seems their reply to having to think about adjustments is to throw me out because I'm too much bother.

I can't continue my course without accommodation. I love my course I do, it's the only thing I really enjoy, and I am so unhappy that I might now need to leave because these stupid people think it's ok just to be rid of anyone who's a little different. I don't create any problems for halls - I pay my rent on time, I follow all the rules, my room is completely tidy, I'm almost silent, I don't hold parties, I don't think it's funny to set off the fire-alarms at 3:20am - so why do they have such a problem with me. I can only assumme the disability officer told (or reminded if they haven't read the forms) the halls about my Asperger's and from their limited understanding they've decided that I must be a danger so the only thing they can do is throw me out. If this is the case, surely it's discrimination, but how do I prove that it is the case? And if I was to make a fuss and complain, it would be known to the college as a wider community and may then effect my course.

My supervisor and tutor are wonderful and support me, but there's only so much they can do and I can be a real burden. I feel so guilty now that all their support will have been for nothing - I'll have to leave and I've just wasted their time.

I don't know what I'm going to do with myself if I leave - the only thing I know how to do well is study - I was supposed to do this course and then be given support in finding appropriate research work. I'm a trained teacher but I don't think (and don't want because I love what I do) I can go back to this, because although I can teach well and explain clearly and have a well ordered classroom I can't get on with staff.

Why are they taking away what I love because they don't want to try and understand me? I can't see much point in doing anything if I can't do what I love - it's my obsession, it's what I enjoy and without that I have nothing - I have nothing left that's worth living for.

Hi Mumble, I'm really sorry people are making this so difficult for you...it's a shame you can't threaten them with all of us paying them a visit :)

On a more serious note...reading between the lines are you sure that the disability officer has actually spoken with the halls of residence manager? - from you getting that note today, so soon after your chat with the disability officer it looks to me like they may not have spoken to each other. They can't possibly be allowed to just 'throw' you out, and you must try and hold on to that thought - though I know it must be hard. You have every right to stay just where you are and continue with the studies you enjoy so much. I have put my thinking cap on and will think of every board/body known to university mankind that either you or one of us can write to on your behalf.

You're not on your own, please keep your chin up...and I'm sure someone on here will find the right solution

Take care

Lisa

Don't panic !

Your email has been recieved. You know that because your disability officer has emailed you today to let you know.

It could easily be she hasnt managed to speak to the residence manager yet and your notice to vacate has crossed in the post.

Can you copy the letter either photocopy or scan it into your computer. Then send a copy of it to your disability officer asking her to speak to the residence officer directly and sort it out . Tell her you need to know by 3 working days what is happening.

Let your sister know what is happening too as she really wants to help you.

This course is important to you. You will not be made to give it up. Just let the disability officer do her job.

If it makes you feel better I would also email the residence officer to say it is not your intention to vacate your room on the .... as the alternative accommodation offered does not suit your needs. You have been in touch with mrs.... the disability officer who is aware of your disability and the issues regarding accommodation. She has undertaken to liase with yourself(residence officer) on my behalf.

You would appreciate that any further contact be made between Mrs ... and your self who will keep you informed of any further developments. As the worry regarding this issue is having a very negative impact on your health and undermining your belief in the colleges commitment to disability equaltity issues.

Send a copy of this to to the disability officer and just leave it to her to sort out. If you havent heard from her ie by Friday email her and get your sister to ring up for you.

Give her time to act. These things take time to resolve! >:D<<'>

Mumble >:D<<'>

I'm so sorry you're having all this hassle as well at the difficulties sorting your support. I know you're worried about contacting the DRC and fully understand why but if its any help I can assure you that they will NOT contact the university, everything is in confidence and they will just give you advice or information. You don't have to follow the advice if you don't want, no-one is pushing you and they're very much on your side. It wouldn't hurt to just see what they have to say, there might be a simple piece of advice, something you're not aware of that will help in some way. I've talked to them many times over the last 2 years and only when I wanted to take it further, have they done anything other than give me advice and moral support. You are totally in control of what you take from them and what you do with their advice. I can see that you're struggling with confidence at the moment and think you might get a boost from hearing more positive views of your situation, than the uni are giving you. It's empowering to know your rights, whether you act on that knowledge or not, it will give you more confidence and strength with what you have to do.

Hi Mumble,

A crazy situation, and sorry to hear that events have taken this turn. As Pumkinpie and Lisa have suggested, the letter you got was probably not a direct response to your email. It's still a very stressful situation though, and I hope the disability officer will be able to help sort this out swiftly.

Forget being a burden, the university can't just throw you out, they must make reasonable adjustments for you; that's the law, and although I'm no expert, at the moment it doesn't look as though they are complying with it.

Sorry to hear you got no reply from Skill, I've used their information pages many times but I've never actually emailed them so don't know how efficient they are at dealing with enquiries. You could try resending the email. I think, it would be a good idea as Lynda has suggested, to contact the Disability Rights Commission with a full account of what's happened. They are probably best placed to give you independent advice on how to proceed with this, and may even take up a complaint on your behalf, or refer you on to someone else if it's outside their remit.

As well as the normal methods of contact, I see that they also provide a one to one online advice service for people who have difficulties using the phone.

Here's a link to their contact details and useful information about how they handle queries.

http://www.drc-gb.org/about_us/helpline.aspx

I hope this helps, Mumble. Please don't give up: there must be a way to resolve this.

K x

Hiya Mumble,

Sorry to hear things still aren't working out with your accomodation at university.

I understand that you don't like 'causing a fuss' or upsetting people, making people's lives 'difficult' and don't like having to go above people to get results.....but....you have to realise that these people (your Disability Officer and her line manager) are not thinking about whether they upset or not so you have to stop thinking about how things are affecting them.

A quick advance warning, this is not me having a go at you, I know I'm always saying this :) but it's true. You've at least tried to rectify situations and have tried, you've done nothing wrong.

However, this is kick up the backside time because June 25th is not all that far away. You have to start making a noise. I know it's difficult and I know face to face communication is hard because of the challenges we face with social communication and being in intimidating environments. You have to start believing in yourself and your self worth....you deserve to be happy and if the university is doing something to upset you (or not doing something as might be the case) then that is cause to make a noise. There is nothing wrong with fighting against someone making you upset, as long as it's done in the right way and you've followed all the correct channels and procedures so far.

What you need to do is write everything down in one document, use dates, facts and quotes where possible and use professional business-like language (I know you will do this anyway but it's always worth reiterating). But, don't just write down what has happened and don't just write down 'and this makes me upset' or 'I can't cope' because these terms are too vague for people to relate to. Tell them exactly how these problems affect you, down to the details that you think other people might find 'silly'. Explain your normal day where you are able to get up and do work and then explain a day where you get up and worry about accomodation. State explicitly how these non-academic worries impact on your academic work. Basically you have to spell it out to these people and do everything you can to give them a chance to understand where you are coming from. When it's not your own problem that you are dealing with or you don't have experience of something it's all too easy to brush it to one side or dismiss how big a problem it can be. You have to remind them and tell them how bad it is. I know it sucks that you have to do this but you have to throw it in their faces every single time that this is how things affect you and these are the explicit ways in which that happens. Our lives are always at the forefront of our minds so in order to get your problems resolved you have to make sure that your life is at the forefront of the minds of the people that can help you. You will only do this if you start being absolutely 100% honest about how bad it is. My suspicion is that you summarise to your mentor/lecturer and never let it out just how bad things are, how they make you feel.

For starters I would do this and then I would go and see whoever it is that you want to make a noise on your behalf whether it's your mentor/lecturer whatever. Ask them, nay plead with them to get you an appointment to see the Dean of the university or as high up as you can get. Tell them that your position on the course is in jeopardy and that it's not ok for this to be the case. If you can have a hunt online or through any prospectus materials you were given and find the universities SEN policy (they will have one and it should be publicly available). Have a read of that and find the paragraphs that contradict the support you are currently receiving from your Disability Officer (non-contactable, her not involving you in every aspect of your support). Essentially, find the things that she should be doing but that's she's not. Cross reference these points to your document. It's important that you get a hold of the SEN Policy or Disabled Students guidelines/criteria because if a university is not following these guidelines then they could be in serious trouble.

Get all this together ready for whatever meeting you manage to wrangle. If you can in the meantime pluck up the courage to contact the Disability Rights Commission or ask your mentor/sister to do this for you. If you could get a representative with you at the meeting that would be better. Get in touch with Skills again as well...it's not rude for you to get in touch twice, it's rude of them to not reply. If their involvement will help you then you have to fight for it, even if it means annoying the heck out of them to get it.

I know this sounds like a lot of hard work and disturbance for you. I appreciate that by fighting these people it will lead to more stress and possibly no positive resolution for you but honestly what is the alternative? Is it better to sit in your room and wait for June 25th to roll around just so you don't rock the boat? Things will never change unless you stick your neck out and take a risk. If carrying on at university is what you want to do then you gotta fight for it, every step of the way. I know I'm going into cliche territory and that you don't need my eternal optimism ramming down your throat, I'm annoying I know, but just try and remember that at least this way you are doing everything you can to put things right. If you do nothing then there is room for regret. If you do everything possible and you still can't continue studying there then I'd say there is probably room for a nice little lawsuit ;).

By the by if the university remain unhelpful then perhaps you should start putting the feelers out at other universities and look to transfer. I don't know if this is possible during Masters degrees and whatnot but it's worth taking into consideration rather than just giving up studying altogether. You said it yourself that it is the only thing you enjoy doing so if transferring works so be it. There's always the media as well if the university become appallingly bad in their inability to support you. Again I know it means causing a fuss but if it brings about change then hey a little more stress has got to be worth it. You're stressed and upset already so what is there to lose?

I wish I could spend more time on this, I know for a fact that there are websites out there that are places of support for Asperger university students but I'm running late to meet Neil so I better end it here (thank god I hear you say :) ) . I have a job interview tomorrow and then I'm fairly busy packing and whatnot because we are heading to Portsmouth for a few days as Neil is on business there. (There is a point to this trust me.) The Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of next week I shall be shacked up in a hotel room by my lonesome while Neil is off at work, unless I'm actually brave enough to venture out and discover Portsmouth by myself, so I will try and find some websites/information then that might help you, if you want me too. I don't think I'll have much chance to spend a lot of time online before then.

Anyway, I hope things get better soon and remember to get on the case straight away looking for the SEN policy and whatnot (or if you already have it, start rifling through it to find key points) because June 25th will roll around quicker than expected and the sooner you start taking some positive action the better you should start to feel even though you're not getting a resolution just yet. It has to beat sitting there worrying about everything.

Sorry if this comes across as bolshy or bossy, I am perhaps too direct at times in saying what I think but y'know if it helps in anyway who cares. Personally I blame the Aspergers ;)

Emily

xxx

p.s. sincere apologies for any spelling mistakes or rubbish grammar, I'd like to say it's because I'm typing fast so I'm not late but really I'm just bad at English :lol: