hev

stee had major fit

steve slept at mums last night and had big epileptic fit his morning,they heard a lot of banging and it was steve having a fit,hes bruised and cut side of his head,im so so thankful he was at mums cos if he had been here that would have been the time i was taking k to school

ambulance came and it turns out he missed 3 tabs cos he was at mums so thats hy

hes asleep now,hes ok,very frightening tho

i was thinking today(SHUT IT BIGHEAD :shame::shame: )im gonna be proud of myself for a change at how much strength i have found over the past few years,seems to be one thing after after another literally but im still here and im doing ok :thumbs:

they sat things come in 3s i think mine come in thirty threes!!(steves awake now,hes eating a doughnut :wub::thumbs:

i was thinking today(SHUT IT BIGHEAD :shame::shame: )im gonna be proud of myself for a change at how much strength i have found over the past few years,seems to be one thing after after another literally but im still here and im doing ok :thumbs:

they sat things come in 3s i think mine come in thirty threes!!(steves awake now,hes eating a doughnut :wub::thumbs:

You are sooo strong & will get through all this Hev >:D<<'>

I know what you mean Hev, somehow you find the stength to cope time and time again, you pick yourself up dust yourself off and start again!!!. Im sure tings will go right for you soon, my mum always says"your time will come" I wish it would hurry up though!!!How frightening for your you and your Mum, glad your all ok >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Hev >:D<<'> steve >:D<<'> your mum and dad >:D<<'>

hev, hope steve's recovering ok.

Have you received the information on the other school from the LEA yet? What an absolutely awful time you're all having. I would love to see things work out for you all soon :tearful: Everytime I see a new post by you my heart sinks for you.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

flora XX

I'm sorry this happened Hev, must have been very scary, but it's great that your mum was there for him, and that he's OK now.

If this happened after he missed 3 tablets, that means it can still be controlled by the medication. Hopefully this will help him remember to take it!

Hev so sorry to hear this, I do hope everything is ok now. :(

Its scary isn't it ?

My brother who is severly autistic age 41 he has no speech whatsoever, and this happened to him about 3 weeks back, this was to do with a medication change.

All sorted out now, and >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> hugs to you all >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Thinking of you and Stee.

Di xxx

>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

(even if i don't believe you about the 'thinking' :P )

Hope he enjoyed his doughnut and remembered to take his TABLETS with it :shame:

L&P

BH :D