Sign in to follow this  
forbsay

Forum Diet Thread

First one today - I'm now dooooooomed! :lol:

Wasn't too scary, and not as heavy as i thought - Happy days. :clap:

But it's going to be a looonnnnnnngggggg ol' battle :tearful: - Bad days :unsure:

Went with my fwiend - so we ended up having quite a giggle - they knew i'd arrived when i wandered into the wrong bit at the wrong time............ :rolleyes: Can't take me anywhere...... :D

Thats is excellent baggy :notworthy: and forbsay :notworthy: I bet you are so pleased >:D<<'>

Im stuck at the same weight at the mo but il get there eventually i hope!!!

Guest Lya of the Nox

my doctor told me yesterday i now have to watch me weight

i seem to be getting thicker, but not in the head!!!

i assume it is meds,

but i am being good and now looking at all the quackin labels on food to see if i can eat it

god soo boring

and cos of broken bones things i cant exercise, i do miss my pilates :crying:

DH and I are off to London in the morning and won't be back till Thursday evening, so will miss my usual weigh in tomorrow. Will update next week and hope everyone is doing ok.

I've now lost a grand total of 1 stone and 1lb! :thumbs: I've still got a long way to go, but can really feel it on myself.

Well done zaman, well done baggy! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

I'm okay at the mo, not losing any I don't think, but not putting on, so not too bad. :)

~ Mel ~

Well done zaman, well done baggy! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

I'm okay at the mo, not losing any I don't think, but not putting on, so not too bad. :)

~ Mel ~

Ta Mel! Does that mean that your hubby hasn't told you where the scales are yet?

No, I found them but have been quite restrained. Hopped on them at the weekend and they were kind to me so all is well with the world. :thumbs: Might give them back to him for a few weeks though just to be on the safe side. :whistle:

~ Mel ~

Well done :notworthy::notworthy::thumbs:

Well, I'm back from London.....as for how my eating plan went whilst I was there........A GREAT BIG HUGGGGGE :oops:

I blame the old lady who mooned at me on at the tube station.....and no, she wasn't wearing knickers :sick: It caused me so much mental anguish, I had to eat :ph34r: and drink :whistle:

Will know what damage I've done on Wednesday :rolleyes:

Hello everyone.

I am new here and would love to join you if I may.

I have six stone to lose and really need the encouragement. I have suffered with agoraphobia and social anxiety disorder for a long while and need to lose weight in order to feel comfortable getting back out there. I also want to lose weight for my 14 yr old son, who has just been diagnosed with asperger syndrome. He needs me out there with him to help him.

Thank you.

sergiosbabe

Hello everyone.

I am new here and would love to join you if I may.

I have six stone to lose and really need the encouragement. I have suffered with agoraphobia and social anxiety disorder for a long while and need to lose weight in order to feel comfortable getting back out there. I also want to lose weight for my 14 yr old son, who has just been diagnosed with asperger syndrome. He needs me out there with him to help him.

Thank you.

sergiosbabe

Welcome Sergiosbabe to the inner sanctum of the forum!

Went for my usual weigh in this morning. I couldn't go last week, due to being away, and was kinda dreading it, because I'd overindulged in London...........laid drunk in the hotel bed munching a maxi bag of Cheddars in the early hours :oops:

Anyhoooo, have lost half a pound, so I think I got off lightly really.

Another 3lbs gone :dance::clap:

Not bad considering i t'wasn't sooooooo good this week. :ph34r:

(It brings out the rebel in me - all i have to do is read 'you can't have..............' and i want it! :devil: even if i don't really want it! :rolleyes: )

Ohhhhh - edit coz i forgot to say - best bit today.......... i got a sparklie sticker.... :hypno::wub::D

Edited by smiley