Sign in to follow this  
forbsay

Forum Diet Thread

Uh - Oh :unsure:

I have a snotty little boy home today - and am bored out of my mind already! :rolleyes:

Feel a muchie-attack coming on............ :shame:

If a biscuit is broken - does it still count??? :pray::whistle:

:lol:

If a biscuit is broken - does it still count??? :pray::whistle:

No, it's only half the fat and calories, which means you can have twice as much ;):lol:

I did the race for life yesterday it was 3miles and i had to walk most of it :tearful: although i really wasnt feeling well so thats my excuse! Still ive never been a good runner and im sure i must have burned quite a few calories. I think i have lost another 1lb so im pleased. Cant belive im keeping the weight off!!!!

Well done everyone >:D<<'>

Well done Brooke :thumbs:

I had a little night out on Saturday when an old friend came to stay.

Decided to not only fall off the WW wagon, but to throw myself off it wholeheartedly, with wild abandon :lol::lol:

Lost count of my half a lagers........and then went to an Indian restaurant...........don't think I spoke at all after the poppadoms arrived......and then chose a lovely healthy option as my main course..............a blooming Korma :oops:

Had a fab time, and worth every single pound I'm bound to put on come weigh in on Wednesday B)

No, it's only half the fat and calories, which means you can have twice as much ;):lol:

:D:lol:

Standing in my kitchen - looking longily at the biscuits.............took biscuit out of packet............looked at biscuit..........in bounds darling son.............oh! biscuits! can i have one? (calpol has a lot to answer for).............handed over biscuit to darling son................rolled eyes..................and put jacket potato in the oven..........

Baggy! :shame: Must now starve until middle of next month!

My friend has a theory about indian food - something to do with it not staying in your system long enough to count...... :sick::lol:>:D<<'>

And if i eat it whilst standing on my head - it won't count 'coz it can't reach my tummy!

OR i can eat the blummin' thing and go run around the garden like a mad thing for half an hour......... :unsure:

Yup - that did it, don't want it now! :lol:

Well done Brooke :thumbs:

I had a little night out on Saturday when an old friend came to stay.

Decided to not only fall off the WW wagon, but to throw myself off it wholeheartedly, with wild abandon :lol::lol:

Lost count of my half a lagers........and then went to an Indian restaurant...........don't think I spoke at all after the poppadoms arrived......and then chose a lovely healthy option as my main course..............a blooming Korma :oops:

Had a fab time, and worth every single pound I'm bound to put on come weigh in on Wednesday B)

Weigh in this morning......1 lb on :oops: Ho hum.....it was worth it :lol:

Right - remember the munchie-attack day............not my fault..............munchies were calling me...............couldn't help it..........was unable to resist...............must be me hormones or summit...............couldn't possibly be lack of will power............... etc............... etc..............etc...........

Didn't put any on :dance:

But didn't loose any either :oops:

:whistle::lol:

:thumbs: Hey, that's not so bad Smiley, well done for staying the same :thumbs:

Youngest DD brought home scrummy yummy jam tarts she'd baked at school......had to have one, be rude to refuse :whistle:

Counted it as one point though, and cut my evening munchies to a bowl of porridge :rolleyes:

Edited by Bagpuss

Hello! Please can I join? I've just had a baby so been on a diet for a couple of weeks and lost 8 pounds so far! Another 12 pounds to go tho :S

Hi and welcome to diet dom..well done for losing 8 lbs, that's fab :thumbs:

I'm off for my weigh in tomorrow, after my week in France and complete overindulgence in anything and everything.

I'm preparing myself for the worst, and feel kinda uninspired at the mo.

Ho hum.

im starting ww again friday with my mate,about the 10th time but im really going to try this time

I've been quite out of control since my illness and now I'm ill again! Just scoffed a big bit of Battenburg. :tearful: Seem to have lost 1lb though, although it's hard to tell with my scales, as it takes an awful lot of fiddling around before I can get them on '0' and every time I tap it it either goes below or above '0' so I never know how accurate I am being really. :wallbash::(

~ Mel ~

Never mind Mel >:D<<'>

It's so hard to eat sensibly when you're ill or under stress :(

I had two Twirls yesterday :o but today I've tried to be really healthy.

Boho

hello

How are you all?

I feel as though i have not been on here for ages.

Different things going on....................

By the way I have now lost 13lbs!

Forbsay

hello

How are you all?

I feel as though i have not been on here for ages.

Different things going on....................

By the way I have now lost 13lbs!

Forbsay

:thumbs: forbsay

well done forbsay and Baggy >:D<<'>

Im still the same weight!!! Although i was looking back at some pics from last year and i cannot believe how big i was then so ive got to keep it off and hopefully lose more!! I need to start doing my dvd's again.

i joined ww on friday night :thumbs: went with my mate and im doing ok since i been,shocked at how much weight i am though its frightening :o

well i looked back on here to feb 20th and i posted that i was 15 st 2 then when i was at ww other night i was 15st 6 so i not put on as much as i though i had,im hoping this time i can do it

At the moment l am doing slimming world, its going a bit slow at the moment l stayed the same last week, but l am really trying this week, l need to loose a couple of pounds before my girlie weekend!! My shoes were even tight this morning, not only have l a fat bum, and legs, but fat feet :tearful:

At the moment l am doing slimming world, its going a bit slow at the moment l stayed the same last week, but l am really trying this week, l need to loose a couple of pounds before my girlie weekend!! My shoes were even tight this morning, not only have l a fat bum, and legs, but fat feet :tearful:

I'm doing Slimming World as well. The weight loss seems to go well, and then stop for a while, without me doing anything noticeably different!

>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I've always been the opposite, the only place I never put weight on is my ankles and feet. I tend to look like a Robin, with it's chest all puffed out :lol: