ScienceGeek

OMG! GOOD NEWS!!

Sorry about the capitals, but hey BIG NEWS! I got my biology essay mark back and I got 65% :thumbs::dance::robot::drunk::groupwave: I am so glad as I really struggled and stressed over it. Pass mark is 40% so got way over what I needed. There is no difference between getting 99% and 41% it is just a pass or fail course.

YAY!!!!!

Getting Maths and Physics results this afternoon. I don't normally stay for the tutorials anymore as i am practically itching to run out of the door, but am being forced to stay otherwise I won't get my results :tearful:

Feeling a bit down. Did well in the maths exam, got 57% but then only got 54% for the physics and practically everyone in the group got 80% or above. I know I shouldn't compare myself to the others, but I got the lowest in my tutorial group and it kind of upset me. :tearful:

as long as you did your best then your marks are the best :)

Thanks. I guess I just have these hangups because I come from a family where even if I tried my best nothing was ever good enough :unsure: