Tally

Sorry!

Sorry I haven't been around.

I am pretty much having a breakdown at the moment. It seems to have come completely out of the blue. The very worst is over now, but being awake is extremely painful, so I am trying to sleep through as much as I can for the next few days. I feel like I have been hit by a train.

I'm sure you don't want to listen to my inane ramblings, I mean even more inane than usual, can you imagine that :lol:

I am going to be OK, I am getting the right support and everything. I was going to stay with my parents, but I drove for an hour and just couldn't go on, so I turned back, came home and slept for 4 hours. My mum is coming later and I may well go home with her tomorrow. I don't know yet. I would rather stay at home if I can.

Oh thats such a painful post, I want to reach out to you in person and give you some TLC, its so hard when coping with the deep down feelings, I am relieved to read you have a caring mum who will be there for yu, I really hope the sleep helps, its really sad news that your not feeling well and I do hope that you start to feel better when this passes, HUGS >:D<<'> and let us know your ok though when you feel youve had enough sleep, will be thinking about you, and I hope you get some inner strength from our vibes to help you feel stronger.

JsMum

Tally,

Take it easy and let your mum look after you.

Hope you feel better soon.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

K x

Tally I am so sorry to hear your having a bad time, hope you manage to get lots of rest and that your Mum will take care of you for a bit.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Clare x x x x

I am feeling a bit better today. I don't know if it means I am on the mend, or if it's just one good day.

I managed to persuade my mum to go home without me. I can relax better at home and everything I need is easier to get, so it's better to be here.

My mum says she hopes I can keep my independence, but she wishes I could keep my independence nearer to where she lives :lol:

I'm pleased to hear your feeling a little stonger hunni >:D<<'>

I came across this today and thought of you..

Smile

It costs nothing, but means much.

It enriches those who receive it without impoverishing those who give it.

It happens in a flash but the memory sometimes lasts forever.

None are so rich that they can go along without it.

None are so poor that they are not richer for it's benefits.

It is rest to the weary.

Daylight to the discouraged.

Sunshine to the sad.

And nature's best antidote in time of trouble.

Yet it cannot be bought or borrowed or stolen.

For it is something that is no earthly use to anyone

Unless it is given away,

And, if in the rush of life you see someone too tired to give you a smile;

then leave one of yours;

For no one needs a smile so much as those who have none left to give.

:D

>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I bought a new bike today, but after I rode it home I was so worn out I couldn't ride it any further. Tomorrow I have to go to the shop, but I will also try to ride it a bit further. Even if I only cycle to the shop, that is something at least.