soraya

Good news at last

Just heard from the LEA that the special independant school that l requested for Nick has been approved by the pannel, and also the funding pannel!!!!! Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee, It is a very small school only 11 boys, but as Nick has been out of school for a year l think it will be okay for him, they do a lot of work on social skills which is what he needs. It is mostly an EBD school and the other boys are a bit wild but so is Nick being 14 and thinking he is boss of everything!! I am really hoping they can sort him out, as time is running out for him. The best thing is it is only round the corner from us so he doesent have to cope with a journey, anyway freedom at last!!! :thumbs::thumbs:

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I am chuffed to bits for you, that is really good news.

I imagine you must be feeling pretty emotional right now, you should be very proud of the hard work you have put in to get Nick into this school.

Simon

Edited by mossgrove

Great news - must be a relief for you. And its nice to hear about good news as it seems like our good news too as we are one big (dare I say happy) family!! :D

Guest Lya of the Nox

oooh

brilliant am soo pleased for you >:D<<'> >:D<

now that leaves:

smiley little un

clare little un

j mum little un

maybe meggz

to sort out

Hi wow that is fantastic, fabulous news, I really love posts like yours, it gives us parents in the beginning, middle hope that we may get an adequate education for our kids, Js been out of school for nearly a year too, its a nightmare situation, I really do understand about hoping the school can now try to help your son, I wish him the best and well done for all your effort and determination, hopefully now you can start to relax a little bit but I do know too how difficult the next bit will be too, but it is great news, and you both have something to work with.

JsMum