ScienceGeek

What is your favourite snack food?

My current favourites are - Cheesy Wiggles from A**a, Jacobs Mikado where only the place I can get them is the place that sells things for 1p less than the �1, Delicje from the polish aisle of A**a and taste like cherry jaffa cakes. :thumbs: What are your favourites?

I,m a snack a holic and would live on snacks if I could :rolleyes:

1. haribo starmix

2.midget gems

3.marshmallow flumps

4.fruit salad and refresher chews

5.carrot batons (raw)....I eat a bag a day sometimes 2 :o

6.crusty bread

7.salted cashews

8.twiglets

9.jelly belly beans

10.toffee :devil:

Salt and vinegar crisps :eat:

Ooh me too - an absolute staple, available anywhere, any time, including the vending machine at work, alas. :rolleyes:

Rocky road - ie chocolate fridge cake with marshmallow, bits of biscuit, and dried fruit in. Only one particular coffee chain and a high street store make them the way I like them.

Also discovered from the same high street store, white chocolate covered dried strawberries. :) Heaven in a bag. :dance:

K x

Edited by Kathryn

Rocky road - ie chocolate fridge cake with marshmallow, bits of biscuit, and dried fruit in. Only one particular coffee chain and a high street store make them the way I like them.

Also discovered from the same high street store, white chocolate covered dried strawberries. :) Heaven in a bag. :dance:

K x

Those are making my mouth water Kathryn :eat1: My porridge doesn't seem so appealing now :hypno:

Mines flapjack and shortcake, dont eat chocalate, crisps, so limits my choice, I love homemade porrige thats done properly.

I often have a bowl of ceriel for a snack, kelogs cornflakes.

JsMum

Those are making my mouth water Kathryn :eat1: My porridge doesn't seem so appealing now :hypno:

Sorry! :oops:

Nah, they're rubbish really. You wouldn't like them . ;)

K x

everything i can get my grubby little mitts on :lol:

:ph34r:

I am with you on that one Bagpuss, my answer was going to be FOOD !!!!!

Delicje from the polish aisle of A**a and taste like cherry jaffa cakes

Cherry jaffa cakes? :unsure: Thats just wrong.

But I want to try them now.

biscuits, prefably chocolate, or shortbread, with a nice hot cup of tea! you`ve no idea of the crises` its got me through :thumbs: Enid

Cherry jaffa cakes? :unsure: Thats just wrong.

But I want to try them now.

The flavours I've found so far are blackcurrant, raspberry and cherry (not all in one). All absolutely yummy! So moreish. :eat1:

Hmm, I don't really tend to snack, but if I really can't wait inbetween meals I like Mini Pasties and Rich Tea Creams :)

The flavours I've found so far are blackcurrant, raspberry and cherry (not all in one). All absolutely yummy! So moreish. :eat1:

Please bring some to Greenwich, pretty please? I think I'd miss the citrusy kick, but of course I'd have to try them to be sure ... :whistle:

Please bring some to Greenwich, pretty please? I think I'd miss the citrusy kick, but of course I'd have to try them to be sure ... :whistle:

Okie dokes! I will do that. :thumbs:

I love Fresh fruit 'in season'

Carrot and celery sticks filled with peanut butter

Olives

I make a lot of cakes or health bars and not so healthy ones

for my kids

Carrot cake with pineapple and walnuts /Banana bread/ Mud Cake/

Pecan pie

Muesli bars lots of fruit/nuts/cereal/peanut butter variations choc chip

Anzac cookies

not so healthy

Rocky Road with 2 types of chocolate/peanuts/mini marshmallows / glace cherries and a white chocolate variation adding crunchy peanut butter as it melts to swirl through not thoroughly mixed

Brownies using mars bars

I was about to type - 'what is it with blurkes and their nuts'.......... then i realised that doesn't sound quite as i meant it too!! :unsure::o:lol:

HATE nuts - am allergic.......... I'm making it worse arn't i??? :lol: Que more innuendo :rolleyes::shame:

I love those yog covered biscuits at the moment, and yog covered raisins - not at all good, considering i'm on a diet! :oops:

:D

Edited by smiley