Flora

really proud

Bill rang me tonight and was really really cheerful then he said he had to go because they had planned a practical joke, with the help of some of the support workers, to play on one of the other support workers. They were going to hide round a corner while someone tricked this guy to come out and throw water on him! :clap: He rang me back afterwards and said it was hillarious and great fun. To hear him laughing, and hearing about him taking part in end of term high jinx is just magic.... I can't believe the change in him in such a short period of time :D (I suspect that it was something that the support workers cooked up together because apparently it was there idea, so the guy who was the subject of the joke was in the know and went along with it :D)

Bill also told me that they had a sort of competition for designing a sports day certificate and his won! So all the kids in sports day will get a certificate designed by my son :wub: I'm bursting with pride, and delight at the change in him.

He is being so reasonable, considerate, polite and just fantastic. Just a short few months ago he was isolated, depressed, virtually mute!!!

Really cause for celebration

Flora :D

Flo, thats just brill news, those of us who are still struggling to get to the end of the day, as you used to be! are given strength by the fact that there is, or may be, light at the end of this very long tunnel :thumbs: Well done to you both. Enid

:thumbs: great to hear your news

now he'll be thinking up tricks to play at home :whistle:

the latest here is putting soap on his sis's toothbrush,

and finding worms from the garden to put in her bed......

s

xxx

Edited by Sallya

flo :thumbs: i know exactly what you mean,i rang steve up at school and he sounded really happy and said i cant talk mum im off to play football with my mates :wub: i felt so choked,hes doing so well,im so pleased for you and bill,its brilliant

flo :thumbs: i know exactly what you mean,i rang steve up at school and he sounded really happy and said i cant talk mum im off to play football with my mates :wub: i felt so choked,hes doing so well,im so pleased for you and bill,its brilliant

Yay hev isn't it amazing how quickly things start to turn around? So pleased for you and Steve >:D<<'> :thumbs:

Flo' XXX