Sign in to follow this  
bikemad

Called the police...

Most of you know bout the on going ###### poor ds has had being bullied n the lea have been involved etc but today took the biscuit...he aint been out for ages must be a good month if not longer n he braved it today but said bullies were there n he came home crying his eyes out telling me he wished he was dead cos he cant cope with the bullying anymore. The kids were calling him a goody two shoes Christian, telling him he is a wuss n gaylord and the best bit this btw came from the mouth of a nine year old told ds 'he is a big baby n he dont have a d^&k he has a f%$&y'. Ds already has a complex n thinks he is ugly n noone likes him etc. So I rung that 101 number for non emergency cops itms n they said I should have rung them ages ago when the bully was flicking elastic bands into my sons face...they said the fact he has aspergers/adhd means they are essentially bullying a disabled person plus they are being anti religious and anti gay(cant recall the proper term sorry). They took all the details and an officer is going to come out n chat to me and to ds n then decide the best way to go. On Monday (snow willing!!!) when I take ds to school im keeping him in the car n il go in n see them and insist they keep said child away from my ds and that said bully is not to speak to ds, not to sit by ds, not to work with ds and they are not to ask them to shake hands n make friends like last time and if they wont do this then il be pulling ds out of school until the police tell me what to do next.

Ive had enough of having a little 9 year old who wishes he was dead!!!!!!

This is just so awful. I am sat here welling up. Your poor little chap he is so brave going back in when he did.

On Monday (snow willing!!!) when I take ds to school im keeping him in the car n il go in n see them and insist they keep said child away from my ds and that said bully is not to speak to ds, not to sit by ds, not to work with ds and they are not to ask them to shake hands n make friends like last time and if they wont do this then il be pulling ds out of school until the police tell me what to do next.

I hope this goes as you need it to. Is there an chance of this other child being put in a different class from your lad. In my expereince children can and are very sneaky about how they bully.

Good for you for contacting the police. It is always a difficult call but as you had exhausted all other avenues to get this sorted you were left with no choice. It seems you have already given school every chance to sort this out but as usual they do not, are not taking the bullying seriously enough.

Sorry I feel mad for you. Life is difficult enough.

I will be thinking of you. Hope the tide starts to turn.

>:D<<'> sorry bikemad that your lad is facing such disgusting behaviour from other children, glad the police are taking it serious and going to investigate it further, the youths could be placed on anti social behavioural contract or programme if they feel the alergations are true.

Hope that he feels a bit better and tell him he is sooo gorgous from that piccy, handsome and cute.

JsMum

Well im meant to hear off the cops within 24/48 hours nowt so far tho. My son got up for Sunday School today n refused to walk down with me incase the boys were out playing......they are allowed a normal life but my lad is like a prisoner at the age of 9. Ive got umpteen things going thru my mind...home ed,change school etc...its knowing what to do for the best.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

So sorry to hear all the horrible things that have been happening. I really do hope ther police take this seriously it appaulling and ruining peoples live.

Clare x x x

I'm so sorry you're son is suffering at the hands of these bullies, you were right to call the police.

Thought you might find some helpful information here.

NAS - Bullying

http://www.nas.org.uk/nas/jsp/polopoly.jsp...068&a=10835

ACE - Booklet on tackling bullying

http://www.ace-ed.org.uk/advice/booklets/Bullying.html

Bullying UK

http://www.bullying.co.uk/?gclid=CMSoufOywYgCFRMOZwodOFZDAQ

Nellie xx

Poor chap, its so unfair.......

I hope the police can help him with this, and that your little guy gets a break from this......

Good luck with the school on tomorrow, I hope they do something about this too, your son should not be expected to endure being bullied.

What a morning..had to ring the school at ten to nine n say I had no idea what time id get him in if at all n that id explain to them why once either id got him in or at least calmed him down. Managed to get him there at ten past nine after masses of screaming n tears and not wanting to go.......got there n his teacher who is the deputy n also the head said down to class then so I turned round n said no he stays with me til ive spoken to you both n know whats happening.....told them all the weekends stuff n bout cops n bout ds wanting to be dead n being scared to go to school etc so they have agreed to keep the said kid away from ds n this week they have a few older people from college on work experience n one is learning to be a teacher with kids with special needs so she is going to kinda be ds's uummmmm confidant if thats the right word...keep close eye on him n there if he needs her or has trouble etc so it can be stopped and also witnessed. Im so on edge you wouldn't believe...my lad decided he would give school a go but ive told them if he cant cope they have to ring me cos if I find they didn't then il just keep him home indefinitely. Waiting for the cop to come now he said sometime today so don't know if he will wait til after school to see my lad or what.

edited to correct spelling

Edited by bikemad

I'm so sorry you're son is suffering at the hands of these bullies, you were right to call the police.

Thought you might find some helpful information here.

NAS - Bullying

http://www.nas.org.uk/nas/jsp/polopoly.jsp...068&a=10835

ACE - Booklet on tackling bullying

http://www.ace-ed.org.uk/advice/booklets/Bullying.html

Bullying UK

http://www.bullying.co.uk/?gclid=CMSoufOywYgCFRMOZwodOFZDAQ

Nellie xx

Thank you for these links they are all in my favs list now. :thumbs:

Well I hope she does keep an eye on him, did they say they would speak to the other child? let us know how your police visit goes. >:D<<'> eNID

My stepson has been bullied throughout his school life and he's still verbally abused now at 18yrs. Sorry I can't be more positive and say ''The bullies will get tired'', 'cos they DON'T. He is 6ft 2in & 13st, but has always been mercilessly bullied by GIRLS. Because of his gentle nature and non-interest in anything remotely boyish (football, cars, girls, etc), he has always gravitated towards girls as friends. Almost without exception, they have turned on him, often becoming quite seriously abusive towards him. Don't get me wrong, he is a bigger B***h than many girls, and can cause problems himself as he gets over involved in gossip and hearsay, believing all he hears. In school the staff all know him really well so protect him to some extent. The problem is often, (and I bet some of you have experienced this), ''Little Johnny was only joking, your son just doesn't get it''. OK sometimes their right, but the problem is, the teachers are SCARED of retribution from parents claiming favoritism, and will often ignore things or tell him to ''remember your sense of humour''.

Anyway my rant is over, and I really really hope your lad gets treated better. :wallbash:

Best wishes

Robbie :)

im so sorry this case has happened to your son. unfornately NT's like to take advantage of people with disabilities and im one of those girls who has been going through this bullying all my life and i know how traumatizing it is .

I was picked on by 2 local girls last night, they decided to add me to a conv with another person i have not met any way they decided to try to split me and my autistic boyfriend up and harassing me into going out with the boy that met online, i kept leaving the chatroom and they kept adding me back again and again eventually i defended myself and told them to get lost and also i spoken to one of my friends that is a real good NT friend she is sortign them out.

also last night i was being stalked on a mental health chatroom. i askeed them politely not to say the R and if they to say it then can they say SA so it dont trigger me. and then they took the mick out of me cos it happened to me 2 times and this guy then was talking dirty and then i left chatroom and then he came into another room and then he said im stalking u, then he said he stalking a rabbit not me then he said he didnt stalk me then he said he did then he said did and it got me distressed.

Edited by Ihave_unique-autism

im so sorry this case has happened to your son. unfornately NT's like to take advantage of people with disabilities and im one of those girls who has been going through this bullying all my life and i know how traumatizing it is .

I was picked on by 2 local girls last night, they decided to add me to a conv with another person i have not met any way they decided to try to split me and my autistic boyfriend up and harassing me into going out with the boy that met online, i kept leaving the chatroom and they kept adding me back again and again eventually i defended myself and told them to get lost and also i spoken to one of my friends that is a real good NT friend she is sortign them out.

also last night i was being stalked on a mental health chatroom. i askeed them politely not to say the R and if they to say it then can they say SA so it dont trigger me. and then they took the mick out of me cos it happened to me 2 times and this guy then was talking dirty and then i left chatroom and then he came into another room and then he said im stalking u, then he said he stalking a rabbit not me then he said he didnt stalk me then he said he did then he said did and it got me distressed.

I am sure that you find chat room bullying distressful but you do have the option off switching off our computer and carrying on with your real life unhindered.

Edited by chris54

Well aint heard off the cops so if nowt by home time today then il ring them n chase them up. School well the bully left ds alone but another kid started on ds hurling lumps of bluetack at his face but ds said the teacher couldnt jump quick enough to sort it out n he had the row of a lifetime so seems they might be bit jumpy now n more inclined to sort things!!!! Ds said school was bearable and the person who kinda hangs round incase needed itms was great...they are basically not there to sort things but just to grab ds if anything did kick off n get him in to the head asap itms. He was very clingy last night tho n asking to sleep in my bed so he isnt alone.

Today wasnt as much of a battle to get him to school tho he still wasnt happy to go cos of that kid but saw the head n she said literally every teacher/ta/dinner lady etc know about it n know to keep the kid in sight at all times etc n that any bullying by any child is to be dealt with immediately. Still no sign of the local cop tho so if he dont come by later il be ringing them n asking were he is. J is still very clingy tho esp last night n dont like to leave the house unless it is in the car.

What a brave young man you have there, bless him for going to school, must have take a great deal of effort and courage.

Poor lad is obviously suffering though and I am not surprised he is "clingy" and not wishing to sleep alone. I truly hope you get something sorted real soon, so that your child can enjoy his childhood rather than living in terror.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Clare x x x

O god yeah I definatly think school is damaging for kids with asd....the best teacher he had was yr 2 n was fantastic n treated ds just right but since then my god they aint had a clue!!! He has gone to bed a little better tonight...he has like a giant giraffe with a kids water bottle in it so have made that up like a comfortor.

It all depends on the placement though, in fairness.......

At least this school are finally listening to Bikemad though, and seem to be being more proactive about the bullying.

I hope the little guy manages to regain some confidence, and he has indeed been very brave by returning to school.

Ooh, the little twerp thats been hounding him will get his comeuppance someday, Bikemad!