Sign in to follow this  
Viper

Anyone watch Big Brother?

Hello,

Eugine is doing very well but hope he skips the eviction on Friday. I think it is a case of voting the others out so the housemates do not have to pick him.

Dereck and Science are really good company for Eugine, it's so nice to think that Eugine has the understanding from them.....as for Craig....He's a cruel, nasty, uncaring Ignorant BOY. Unfortunately, he cannot be evicted this week by us, the viewers.

I would like to see Orlaith go on Friday, I think she thinks the world revolves around her and is far too sure of herself but I don't think that will happen. :wallbash:

Remember...anyone who votes this week, votes for the person they want out, not the other way round. Fingers crossed that Eugine stays and Derek too of course! :fight:

Best Wishes

Rach

I know that this topic has gone a bit quiet but I thought that I would share this with you. Yesterday my Mum, my son David, AS and 18, and I were talking about the Big Brother House and who we wanted to win.

David said he wanted Eugene to win because he is now convinced that he has AS. My Mum said 'Do you think he knows David?' David replied 'Probably not Nana. But don't worry because when he is evicted my Mother will be waiting in the crowd with a banner announcing it to the world, because she will just HAVE to tell him!' :oops:

Maybe I do take things a bit too far :lol:

Still I do think that Eugene is in with a chance. I also think it will be a house full of men before too long :wacko:

Carole

Edited by carole

Just been watching BB and Eugene has said his mum has dyslexia.

Is that connected to AS? I have a daughter with dyslexia and I also suffer from it(self diagnosed)

Viper.

Hi everyone.

I just thought i would bring eugene back into discussion.

I notice that there has been a couple of posts saying about people contacting big brother. We have recently contacted Big brother's little brother / big brothers big mouth and big brother themselves, But as yet we have heard nothing back. I think even if they were aware of our concerns they would be reluctant to do or say anything for fear of favoritism. (<< or however you spell it)

Has anyone had a chance yet to look at the eugene site ? http://www.eugene2win.com there has now been a 'feedback form' added so you can leave your views about him.

Was anyone watching earlier when Eugene was talking about his childhood? It was a little hard to follow as they kept cutting the sound, but from what i have heard Eugene disliked vegatables as a child, and mostly was brought up by his grandparents, he adored lego and mechano and spent a lot of time with his grandad building. he also loved anything electrical and would make various things out of different bits, he said he had poor social skills as a child, and around the age of about 14 he tried to make himself more 'normal' by joining a radio club, he pointed out that at 14 he was the youngest there as the next oldest person was in his 20's. but as he concluded, "it helped to build my social skills and make me a bit more normal".

Awwwwwww i love this guy.

Shall we set a campaign up and bombard BBLB etc (and the papers) with our support for him????

Take care everyonei do hope you are all well, and to anyone reading who happens to be having a day like ours, have a hug >:D<<'>

shaz

x

Just been watching the live feed on E4 and reading the text messages. About half of them are supporting Eugene - 'he's lovely', 'I want to be his girlfriend', 'Eugene to win'. The only other one who's getting lots of messages is Anthony. He's very popular for being himself [Eugene].

In previous years the one who got the most messages was the one who won.

Edited by call me jaded

:) Watched big bro last nite, they had a big party + lots of alcohol. Eugene does,nt drink so the others had a skin full and ended up :wacko::sick::angry: , drunk and fighting :crying: and crying .Amidst the fallout Derek went to calm a upset Anthony in the garden.They were obviously deep in conversation of the secretive gossipy type.Next :rolleyes::D Eugene appears collecting litter and tidying the garden (it is now 2am n the morning) walks straight up to them both still picking up litter and plops a big black bin bag in the bin right next to the two gossiping guys.They both looked :o ....... derek hissed some instruction to leave that till we,ve finished. ...........I loved the fact that despite all the hoo haa Eugene carried on doing his own thing oblivious to the goings on .Not getting involved in the fighting and bless him tidying up.He reminded me of how I behave , I hate raised voices, litter , clutter and dis-organisation . Eugene to win :first:

Hi

I love Eugene, and although I think he shows a lot of asperger's tendancies, I don't feel any urge to 'out' him as an Aspie. He's doing great on his own terms, and although I hate to see bullying and insensitivity from the others (and what a bunch they are!) I suspect Eugene doesn't need (or probably want) to be protected, however protective he makes me feel.

I agree with Elanor, I don't think he needs to be outed as an Aspie. He's an amazing guy and appears to cope better than the others.

Nellie xx

If Eugene does not already know or suspect that he may be an Aspie then what would be the point in him finding out? He is doing pretty OK with his life so why rock the boat?

Carole

Edited by carole

I totally agree with you ladies.

If Eugene is capable of getting onto a national television programme and surviving then good luck to him.

I dont watch Big Brother but Im a little uncomfortable with diagnosis via the television.

The Jester :jester: is watching Big Brother for the first time in his life, and his considered opinion is that Eugene is indeed 'one of us'!! :lol::lol:

Bid :)

Ooohhh...we've just looked at his website!

He's just brill :wub:

Bid :)

Oh no, we've never watched BB before, but now we're going to have to watch because Eugene has got to win!

How does he win??

I'm beginning to think that Eugene is hiding his dx from the big brother housemates. he's coping so well perhaps he doesn't need to divulge it, or to anyone else for that matter.

That bloke(comedian ?) dissing him on BBLB ! I want to punch him !!!

He's just been taking the mickey for Eugene repeating the same joke several times, thinking he's honing his act ?!! what a plonker !

This so-called comedian wasn't making me laugh.

wac

I have watched big brother and especialy eugene with growing interest. the bloke is fab, yesterday derek said to him do u think big brother put you in here to be laughed at, not in an unkind way. and eugene laughed and said yes.

he fully realises his differences but they dont stop him having his say or doing what he wants in the house, hes fabulous and has more courage than all of them put together.

specialy cry baby Craig - who is getting embarrassing round anthony now. If anthony has any sense at all he will run in the opposite direction when theyre all out cos craig will stalk him forever lol.

While im having a rant, why does Makosi delight in screaming out whenever she finds out someone is doing a task - they always fail cos of her dosent she know theyre all missing out on a treat cos of her big mouth!!!!!

anyhoo thats my rant over . Eugene to win!!!!! :wub:

When he was nominating this week, Eugene juggled the names Craig and Makosi, repeating them after each other, and then settled on 'Craigkosi' - I love it!! My son does that!

Hi

Oh no, we've never watched BB before, but now we're going to have to watch because Eugene has got to win!

How does he win??

Basically the 'game' ends when there is only (usually) 2 or 3 housemates left in the house for the final week (around 2 weeks left i think). At the moment there is 7 of them so somewhere along the line there will have to be a doulble eviction to bring the numbers down.

But in the final show ideally there should be 2 people left, the public then decide which one of these 2 will walk, leaving the winner. OOOOoo its getting exciting.

As always my support is with eugene. He is the only person who deserves to win.

Take care everyone, im going now cos i cant hear myself think !! :crying: SO MUCH NOISE When will the rain stop so i can send the kids out to play in the garden???????? :whistle:

Bye

Shaz

Oh no, this is terrible...I've become addicted!!

I've managed to avoid BB all these years, and now I had to watch tonight as well!

Eugene2win! :wub:

Bid :unsure:

Were's the emoticon for 'sad'?? :lol:

Hi,

I had an email back from eugene's site saying that Eugene's friends and family were very comfortable with how he is reacting to being in BB, and how he had seen the psychologist at least twice before entering the house, and once per week on entering. they also sid that Eugene had taken part in a 1 week trial run for BB earlier this year. ???? This makes me wonder even more. After tonight's viewing ( think Anthony got a mickey finn?) Eugene looks like he's holding his own.Good on him,

wac

Hi :huh:

I'm having a go at using smilies whilst most sane people are in bed, so here goes

:o:o:o:o:o

That's enough for now, don't want to get carried away, I just want to stop using !!!!!!! all the time :blink::blink::blink:

sorry this has nothing to do with this thread, please ignore me, especially if i haven't done it right :oops:

wac :thumbs:

Why did I think it would be so tricky to use smilies ?

Think I'll have to go steady on them though, I could easily get carried away :wacko:

Back to BB, last night's show was sickening, literally (am no good with seeing people being sick, can only cope with my kids) I can't understand how Anthony could have managed to get that drunk, no-one else seemed to be that bad.I think it's very odd ;)

As for that ****** Craig (fill in your own expletive ! ) he's so obsessed with Anthony that he'd even let him throw up over him. Yuck :sick: He's ruining the BB house for me, sooner he goes the better.That voice is doing my head in :angry::angry:

Am off now, am getting smileyitis

was hiding from kids for a while but shouting from upstairs is getting louder, better go see....

wac

Edited by waccoe

Quite agree waccoe,

Craig was bang out of order. I even ended up having a 'text argument' with my friend over it. Thing is she likes craig (because he reminds her of her male friend) She thinks he is cute, and loving, and "oh the way he helped anthony out when he was drunk" :sick: I on the other hand hate the guy !! and i told her that the attention that craig was FORCING onto anthony was not welcome, and he should have just dropped the hug and kiss think, ant was obviously distressed at been touched and groped by craig, but 'I know it all craig' wouldnt even let him go into the diary room alone, and EUGENE oh poor eugene, he was trying to help and got his head bitten off by an irate craig who told eugene "I will look after him" and "OMG now ill have to stay awake all night and watch him".

Well no one asked him to did they.

So to cut a long story short, She likes the craig antics, i find them :sick: and i cant wait for this excuse for a human been to be OUT OUT OUT.

Eugene 2 WINNNNNNNNN

take care

Shaz

(P.s apparently my friends' pals treat her in this way when she or her hubby is drunk, that is why she thought it was sweet :whistle: )

Hi,

Did anyone see Eugene doing morse code? He was really funny, bless him.

I felt sorry for him when he had to keep an eye on Anthony when he was drunk. The poor bloke didn't know what to do when he had Craig The Bunny Boiler draping himself all over Anthony. He looked so awkward, but i think he did a pretty good job of getting Craig out of the diary room.

I hope he wins, although i don't think he will. But, I do think he's one of the only house mates who's not going to get boo'd when he leaves the house.

Loulou x

Well Kamal has just been evicted and Orlaith is saying she is walking tomorrow, which means we can hopefully evict the skin creeping Craig, leaving the stage clear for Eugene to win B)

I do not believe that any of the others deserve to win - they are all so manipulating. With Eugene what you see is what you get.

Carole

Did you see the look on Orlaith's face when Kemal was anounced as the evictee ? :sick::sick::sick:

My god, these emoticons come in useful, talk about smug, how does she keep managing to stay in ? IMO it's the men voting here, in the hope that they'll see even more of those two very expensive extra houseguests ;)

Am not envious, honest. Just think she's another bland but two-faced character.

Eugene to win :thumbs:

Even other half is agreeing he is only decent person in there, despite his early bet on Makosi to win (pathological liar?)

Thank Goodness, no vomit tonight, just verbal diahorrea from Kemal. My! was he hyped up, he makes my kids look calm,almost.

wac

Edited by waccoe

Is Orlaith supposed to be going this morning? They've just opened the blind to the bedroom with 'Should I stay or should I go?' as the music.

Erm when Science was doing in Orlaith's head was it not Derek who threw his arms around her and said, in only the way that Derek can 'Oh my Darling do not let him get to you?' What have I missed since then? :wacko:

So now she is running a hate campaign on Derek and effectively raining on Kamal's parade. :( (sorry I liked Kamal)

Good game plan if you ask me - especially if you know you stand no chance of winning . :o

And yes I am that sad.

Carole

I can't believe that she actually went ahead and did it. I thought it was another sympathy seeking ploy.

What's Derek done that's so bad ? (in BB terms,not normal life)

I think they're the bitchiest bunch yet within the exception of Eugene, who really makes me smile as he does his best to remain diplomatic whilst all around are back-stabbing or should that be 'front' ?

I think Anthony is used to drinking lager and he was drinking champagene last night, there fore he wasnt used to it and probably drank too much too quickly.

think he lost a few points there. loved the way eugene too on responsiblity of looking after him without a fuss unlike craig who looked quite demented at times. It was as if he was frightened of anyone getting near to Anthony, he is obsessed if u ask me!

poor Kemal, i had hoped is my tan/hair/makeup ok orlaith would have gone. bet she dosent walk though, she is too much of a coward.

cant wait to see hwat happens next. Derek is quite sweet at times even though he looks like the devil too sometimes lol :)

It's got worse, Kinga is back :wacko:

The look on the housemates' faces ! She is already trying to get em all to strip :sick::sick::sick:

Please she goes this week :pray::pray::pray:

She has to be the most crass person ever (even in BB terms!)

It's too cringing to watch, am just listening whilst typing.

Am switched off from this now until other half tells me she's gone forever. (he enjoys the cringeable bits :sick: )

what's all that nonsense from Orlaith saying Eugene is putting on an act ?

It 's definitely got worse !

wac

The minute Eugene walked into the Big Brother house we thought he has Asperger Syndrome - our son who is 8 years old is going through the process of assessment at the moment. We felt frustrated and annoyed at Dermot (on Big Brother's Little Brother) initial attitude and approach towards Eugene - you know, let's have a laugh at the boring geek ! As parents of an AS child we were both annoyed and frustrated at this stereotypical and stagnant attitude. We felt driven to write to Dermot regarding Eugene and AS - a copy of our email follows:

'Dermot

Since Eugene joined the Big Brother house,one thing that has seemed to happen

is the "geek" subject. Our son Charlie is eight years old and is suspected

as having Aspergers Syndrome ie "text book geek" !!!

We think that you need to tread a bit carefully, be careful of the "geek"

theme Dermot !!! People like our son do not choose to be geeks, the same

as dyslexic people do not choose to be dyslexic, black people to be black,

gay people to be gay, small Irish people to be small and Irish. It is an

easy trap to fall into to belittle and mock those different to ourselves

and society's norms but also a cheap and unimaginative shot. Eugene (a self

confessed geek) maybe not be cool and quick witted but he is decent, respectful

and genuine and happens to have an interest in microwaves ... so what !!

Our son is obsessed by maps but that shouldn't make him an object of ridicule

- it's actually very useful !

It was interesting how last year Nadia was initially treated as a freak but

ultimately embraced and respected by Britain and this year another person

who is "different" could benefit from Britain's open mindness. People like

yourself are in a powerful position to wise up to prejudice of all kinds

be it racist, sexist or geekist. Anyone, including yourself, could be a parent

to a "geek", eg Vincent Van Gogh, Einstein, Jarvis Cocker, Bill Gates, Morrissey, Richard Branson, Michael Stipe.....enough said ! End

of !

Geeks are different and different is what life is all about - and we all

know that ! See you in four !

Janet & Adam Regis'

We think Eugene is doing great although being in danger of being connected to Derek's rather snobbish and judgemental opinions of other people in the house. We feel Eugene is struggling with this as this is obviously not where Eugene is coming from.

EUGENE TO WIN !!!!!

I think Eugene will ultimately suffer by being associated with Derek, hopefiily Eugene will realise Derek is isolating him from the other housemates.

I get the impression that Derek was adopted by a pair of maiden aunts(conservative, christian,slightly impoverished missionary's daughters etc. ) I might be totally wrong ? !! But he talks posher than the poshest people I know, and they make fergie sound common !

I too have thought that Eugene has shown many Aspergers tendencies, i hope he goes on to win...c`mon Eugene! :D

Edited by Lemony

Hi Everyone.

:angry::angry: That damn woman is at it again MAKOSI. :angry: After saying last week how she got on with Eugene, i am convinvced that i have just heard her bitching about eugene whilst engaging in a discussion with Kinga about Orlaith.

Kinga and makosi have gone outside to sit by the pool, and makosi started to talk about derick, and said that kinga must be careful around him because he "can change just like that" ok so no lies there we all know this is dericks way !! Kinga then asked about Orlaith, and said to makosi "did Orlaith say bad things about me?" to which Makosi said "yes", then straight after that she whispered something to kinga and they both looked at eugene (who was washing his clothes) and im convinced she said that he too had been nasty about kinga when the opposite is true....... :angry::hypno: This woman is POISEN.

KINGA wake up and smell the coffee, Makosi was the one to evict you and called you a CHILD. Heavens above, this stint of BB is doing nothing for my blood pressure, i feel so protective over eugene, and i want to throw myself at the t.v each time they say something bad about him, because its just not true, i dont believe that eugene has a bad bone in his body, All of them in there have gone in with a very clear understanding of a game plan. Eugene however went in because his mates told him to. OOOOOooooooo and Dermot !! thank goodness 'janetregis' has emailed him and put him straight, i hope she recieves a reply cos i didnt, i think they enjoy taking the mickey out of people less fortunate than themselves.. IM SO ANGRY !!!!

Anyway Rant over, off to take my medication !! :devil: (ciggie and a beer should do)

Take care

Shaz

EUGINE 2 WIN

so has anyone got any proof though that he's an aspie???

Hi raelien

No i dont believe anyone has any proof so to speak, but i did email his friend steve, and he said that eugene has always been this way (well in the 8 years that he has known him) he saw phychologists before he went in, but in my opinion (and that is no way professional) If a phychologist is looking at a mental state to be apt for the house and not a specific condition, then it wouldnt have stood out, i am guessing that eugene has always been 'normal' enough to get by, but not to raise any outward concerns.

What makes me believe he is aspie is the clues. For example if joe bloggs was to post on this site and say (for example) that they have a friend who's behaviour is as follows

1) obsessed with lightbulbs from the age of 4 (collected different types)

2) loves the spin cycle and dynamics of a washing mashing (and was intrested in the workings of such a machine)

3) Could explain the workings of a camera and its abilty to film in different atmospheres

4) threw microwaves/tv's off a cliff to record the sound

5) never been able to socialise, and is uncomfortable around people, but has a university degree in electronics

6) takes things very literal and talks monotone

7) is unaware of social clues as to others feelings

8) talks about his own intrests regardless of others intrests in that subject

ETC

Then i am sure that all of you would say that the chances of this person been on the spectrum would be quite high. all of the above are my own sons 'traits' and it seems more than coincedence that eugene shares all of these. but dont hang me for thinking this, i mean i know very little compared to some of you. My son was only diagnosed a year ago and he is only 6 years old, so we may all be way off the mark, but i trust my gut instint as im sure many of you do, and i think that eugene is one unique guy, and he deserves a medal for been in that house especially when most of the other housemates are completely ignorant to him and his feelings. All im saying is he fits the criteria maybe not in all areas, but certainly in enough to please any good phycologist (my apologies for not spelling that right)

Nuff said. Eugene is a mini kieran and thats just my opinion, we are all free to have em eh :D