Sign in to follow this  
Brook

OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!!!

Absolutly disgusing. What kind of barbaric imbicille would even think of that let alone voice it. The guillotine would be too good for him. :angry:

Viper.

I wonder how many more there are like him :( What a very sad and mixed up world we are living in.

I would love to know what he thinks about all of the money that is being eaten up by the conflict in Iraq? :tearful:

Carole

Edited by carole

Lorry...you beat me to it :angry:

How many children have suffered because they have had he misfortune to have this idiot as their GP? How dare he!

I'd like him to say this to the parent of a disabled child...hell, I'd like him to say it to me or my 6ft 3in Eldest son who has AS, or a mother I know whose son has a condition that means he will be dead before he is twenty!

Arrogant ar*e of a bumbling fool.

Lorry...you beat me to it :angry:

How many children have suffered because they have had he misfortune to have this idiot as their GP? How dare he!

This is a VERY worrying thought :(

A council spokeswoman said: "He recognised he'd said something deeply inappropriate that could cause offence and resigned straight away."

I just like the bit where the council spokeswomen is quoted as saying the above. "Could cause offence" - thats an understatement if ever I heard one. I've gotta laugh about it or I'd cry.

He's lucky there weren't any parents of disabled children in his audience when he said that or he'd be nursing a black eye at least by now, I know I don't think I would have held back and I'm not a violent person! :fight::angry:

That is one of the sickest things i have ever heard. Scary thought is..... how many other people think like him and how many of those are in power right now?

How would he feel if the NHS wanted to cut funding for the elderly or called for compulsory euthanasia for all over 75? Especially as he's 79. Perhaps he's not heard of "people in glass houses etc.." This is bigotry at its worst. kat

I wonder, seeing as he feels so strongly about it, whether he would be willing to give up his GP's pension (such a drain on the NHS budget) to help all those poor people waiting for cancer treatment.

Scum!

Perhaps the ignorant old fool should suffer that fate himself,then he won't end up on a Hospital waiting list because if the parents of disabled children get hold of him,he certainly will!!!xx

Where are we here ????

who is next the old the sick the homeless the jobless the single mum the orphan, not really surprising always thought I was considered a nuisance when I pushed to get help for my son, this what happens when a society start to give money value to everything. Well when they call to guillotine the old :devil: Mr Owen should run away fast..... or he may well have taste of his own medecine...

Absolutly disgusting!!!!!!!!!!! :devil::devil::devil:

Malika

hiya all not been on for a while been a bit down but feelin much better or was till i read that article. That sort of thinking is nothing short of that of hitler himself. I hope this person(as he is no man in my eyes) burns in hell for all eternity for what he said, since last being on i took a job as an lsa at my sons school and work with children with all kinds of disabilitys from the ones who will go on to lead quite independant lives to the kids that may learn very little but have great social interaction everyday how dare he dismiss these kids. I hope he didnt think like this as a gp but my heart sinks coz i know he probably did anyway all its good to be bk

take care

sharon :george::george:

It's so sad that people like this are out there... I remember in my early elementary class, one of my peers raising his hand and offering as a solution to overpopulation in China: Can't we just nuke the... <insert racial slurs here>. I believe he mows lawns and shovels snow for a living now...

Hi All

Another totaly disgusted parent what gives him the ###### right to say that.

When a total PRATT.

Maybe he should be placed in a guillotine!!!

ARRGGGHHH!!

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: