Sign in to follow this  
mossgrove

1000 posts

This forum must be a special place as I have never got close to this many postings on any other forum, whether Autism-based or not.

I would like to thank those of you who have been on the forum a while for ploughing through my disconnected ramblings without complaining.

To those of you who are new here and are hoping that my postings will one day become more coherent and start making sense, I offer my aplogies for the fact it doesn't get any better as time goes on......

Simon

Congratulations Simon. Thanks for all the help you have given me and so many others here long may you continue.

Viper.

Congratulations Simon! :dance:

You have been with us since the beginning really,....and have been a font of knowledge, support and encouragement. Thank you for all 1000 of your posts,...and :wine: to the next 1000!

Elefan

xx

Congratultions on becoming a Demi-God B)

I must have missed a lot of your posts as I've never seen any disconnected ramblings. Your posts are always spot on! The forum wouldn't be the same without you.

Nellie xx

:o Your a Demi God, :notworthy::notworthy: , where,s this come from????, noticed Annie was too :thumbs: , please could I be a semi one????????Nellie???????, well done Simon :clap::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave:

Nellie...........made a complete .............****............of myself in the batcave.........then realised :lol: .........I,m a god too :oops: .

I dunno, all these Demi/Semi/Deci gods popping up all over the place... were gonna run out of Ambrosia and Nectar at this rate...

The it's back to ###### hob-nobs and red wine like the rest of the plebs for all of us :whistle::devil::lol:

L&P&Well done Mossgrove

BD.

And tyler's-mum: Nobody loves a smart ass ;):D

And tyler's-mum: Nobody loves a smart ass  ;)  :D

blah.gif to you too!!!! LOL

But hey, the trends catching on!! Everyone's changing their aviators and posting pics! Wayyy Heyyy!! woohoo1.gif

roses.gif Fwends?????? :D

Edited by Tylers-mum

AURIEL!!!!..................................DON,T LET Little nemo/Cinderella Boy see your huge coconut...............it,ll send him into a frenzy down in the batcave :rolleyes: