annie

I am fuming

At b****y last annie someone is starting to do something about this mess. Bet our friend at the local paper would be interested :devil: Well done for not giving up. You are the well deserved holder of the title head of the ********** awkward squad :thumbs:

The thought had crossed my mind :lol:

It's strange how when Alex went to the school, it seemed like they just had to press redial to get hold of me. Now, since I started the complaint, they've gone all quiet on me. :devil:

Annie,

Hope this is settled to your satisfaction pretty quick, not just for your sake but I want to know what Nemo's surprise is before it goes off. The mind boggles! :wacko:

Nellie xx

Hi Pumpkinpie,

I had a reply today from the PA to the Corporate Director of Ed, Youth & Leisure. There's been quite a bit of e-mail and phone calling going on since.

I will know by Monday what the next step is as far as the LEA goes because the person I was originally dealing with in Complaints (Mr LEA) is off until then, he was the one that was speaking to the school about the complaint. So they have to hear what he's been told by the school , but I have a couple of options up my sleeve. The favourite at the moment is the local paper.

As soon as I hear any more, I'll let you know.

Annie

X

wow! what on earth makes them think theyve got a leg to stand on!

stupid people.

:lol::lol:

I should hear next Monday..................otherwise I'll be on the phone AGAIN

Is that Wednesday in pumkinpie's world? :lol:

Annie - go get 'em girl

My world is filled with pink fluffy slippers and lollipops and daisies and sweet kids who dont drive me mad. What do you mean its not wednsday!!! Whoops another senior moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I haven't updated for a few days, there's been lots going on, but I think I can report a success of sorts, even though nothing has been resolved :thumbs:

Mr LEA sent me an e-mail yesterday telling me that he had received an e-mail off the Head saying that as the matter is now in the hands of the police they cannot comment further. He also added that I should give it a couple of months then contact the Head.............So the LEA have tried to wipe their hands of things......are you still with me.

Last night I called the police to see if the incident had been reported. As my son is a suspect???? I should be allowed to know :tearful: . The police gave me a number to ring this morning......

I called the police number earlier........NO record of the incident EVER being reported. The police officer called me back and told me that he has e-mailed the school police officer and told her to liase (sp?) with me to resolve the matter. I raised my concern with the police that the school PC is pretty friendly with the DH. His reply was "I can promise you mrs ******** that from what I have written on the e-mail, she wont be".

I get the impression that someone may end up getting in a bit of trouble very soon :devil:

Annie

XX

Well done for not giving up. I am even more annoyed by the Headmasters actions than I was before!

I don't think the man from the LEA and the Headmaster should be allowed to decline to get involved in responding to your points. It stinks.

You might wish to get back in touch with Mr LEA and point out that as the issue has never been raised with the Police and the Headmaster is clearly lying, could they resolve the matter now please?

Simon

Annie, mossgrove (happy birthday to you, by the way) has a VERY good point there. As it is NOT in the hands of the police they have no reason NOT to remain on top of this either. E-MAIL HIM!!!

Keep on top of things. At the very least they should be highly embarassed now the police are involved.

I've spoken to Mr LEA, he said that he believes that from the Head's e-mail yesterday, he was being fobbed off too :angry: . He said that after hearing my latest piece of news he isn't sure what to do :angry: , so I told him that I am more than happy for the police to deal with things for the moment, but I want it put on record that the police have told me that the incident hasn't been reported. I also told him that as soon as I hear anything else I will be back in touch with him.

I know I didn't get a good response from him, but he is now aware that I have spoken to the police and they are involved, most importantly, I now have proof that the school are lying and if the LEA have been in cahoots with the school I will make sure that they all get caught out :devil: .

Annie

(wearing her 'don't mess with me hat')

:D

E-mail him with somethng to the effect of 'Further to our telephone convesration of 25th Jan and the actions of XXXX (head) with regard to allegations made by XXXX (DH). Both you and I were given the very distinct indication that this matter was now in the hands of the police. As we are now both aware following a conversation between myself and officer XXXXX this is now known to be a blatant lie...etc etc.' This allows you to add it to the paper trail - request a 'read receipt for it and make sure you save it!

Go get your prisoners!!

Can't believe they just don't hold their hands up to this. To drag it on and tell lie after lie isn't helping anyone. Good on you Annie for going the whole way with this.

But will he send the recept back? Sounds like they are running for the hills Annie?

Thank you everybody for your kind words of support and brilliant advice as always >:D<<'>

Suze - When this gets sorted out I think I'll put a big advert in The Times or something in the biggest letters you can find :lol:

Hmmmm.........I haven't had a 'read receipt' back yet from Mr LEA :devil:

What a corrupt world we live in :crying:

Stay with this one Annie - just remember the horrible sick feeling in the pit of your stomach and the anxiety and not forgetting the time that you have put into this one!

Best wishes

HelenL

Just to let you know that when you get an e-mail that someone has requested a 'read receipt' for, you get the choice as to whether to acknowledge it or not. (In other words, you can tell it to send the receipt or you can tell it not too)

Helen - It's frightening to think that these people have probably done this to others and got away with it.

They're up against the chipmunk from hell this time though :P

Fiorelli - I might just have to keep filling his in-box up until he sends me a receipt :devil:

Two other potential options to pursue are to take it up with the chair of the Governors or to contact your MP. It seems outrageous that this is being brushed under the carpet.

Simon

Simon, I did send the Chair of Govenors a copy of my original letter (recorded delivery), I haven't even had an acknowledgement from them. I also spoke to the MP's secretary the day I received the 2 calls. Now I have proof that reporting the incident was a lie, hubby will speak to the MP again (hubby's expecting him in for a haircut, he's his hairdresser) :thumbs:

Phasmid, can't think why :lol::lol:

annie sorry only just caught up with this one again. Is it right that the incident was never reported to the police :angry: Do you mean just the bit regarding your son or the whole b****y thing. If 'thousands' of pounds worth of damage was done how will the insurance company ever pay out if it was never reported to the police. It's a shame about Mr LEA who sounded quite supportive at first, but he obviously follows our borough policy of ignore them and they might go away.