annie

I am fuming

Annie

To make an accusation to a third person, that a person has committed a crime, is slander. Your son has been defamed. You could sue!

Elanor

(PS I cannot be held resposnible for any legal inaccuracies in the above on account of being an ignorant but nosy third party).

Just got off the phone from school PC

From what she has managed to find out so far, the witness was not willing to come forward ........now there's a surprise so, the crime could not be reported without that witness.

She DIDN'T know about the 3 or 4 other boys being involved......another surprise.

She said that DH should not have made ANY calls full-stop. Also agreed that the content of the calls were threatening..........she wasn't aware of the content either.

She said that the damage caused was minimal.

She agreed that the reply I received from the Head was irrelevent to my letter.

She asked who told me about the matter being in the hands of the police.......was shocked when I told her that the Head had e-mailed the fact to Mr LEA.

She is off next week, but will get back to me on her first day back. She said I cannot guarantee you will get an apology, so I told her that I WILL, one way or another (let her think about that one ).

She told me that she is not surprised that I want an apology and she wants to get to the bottom of things. May be something to do with the fact that I told her I wont give up on this. I also reminded her that I am aware DH is a serving magistrate.....dig, dig .

We went through everything, I think she has got the message to take back to school that I am not going to back down.

Annie

:ninja:

annie - well done you ! :notworthy:

This topic has run to SIX pages: that has to be a forum record - (apart from the Batcave of course - no comparison :lol: ). You have so much to embarrass them with now - well done you. We look forward to hearing the apology when it eventually comes, whenever and wherever it is made. :devil:

K xx

Edited by Kathryn

Hi kathryn,

Thank you >:D<<'>

When this whole saga started, I never in a million years thought it was going to on like it has :rolleyes: .

It seems to have become the forum's soap-opera :lol: . Oh well, it's probably the nearest I'm going to get to being on one :P .

Everybody has been so supportive from the start, I wouldn't dream of not giving an update everytime there was one :shame: .

Until the next episode.........

start the theme tune :band:

Helen - :lol::lol:

Pumpkinpie-I will e-mail him to ask for a copy, but I have got an e-mail from him (Mr LEA) stating what the Head has e-mailed him (confusing, or what?). So if he doesn't send me one, I still have it from Mr LEA.

XX

PS Still no 'read receipt' from Mr LEA

Can't believe this is still going on Annie :o

I love the Soap Opera idea!!

'Who egged the Car?' Starring Annie Collins :P

Can i make a suggestion...

why not send your boy round to egg her car? She'll NEVER have the nerve to suggest it was him after this lot, and you'll feel so much better... (I expect your son would enjoy it too!!)

Someone famous once said 'revenge is best served cold, wet, slimey and with bits of broken shell in' didn't they?

Better still... Easters coming up - why not secrete a huge 'black magic' festive chocolate under her back wheel, and when she pulls away you can report HER to the LEA for carring your egg!!! :lol::lol::o:o

Eastenders - Eastschmenders - the batcave is FAR more interesting ;);)

L&P

BD

Annie I have had a REALLY Bad week so if you are looking for a hench woman then here I am :ph34r:

I'm in the mood for agro :devil:

Carole

Why do all these people go on holiday as soon as you get in touch? It seems to be a pattern dont you think?

My oldest keeps asking how your are getting on too! She coudnt believe what they were doing to you. She wants to be a teacher and i keep showing her examples of what not to be like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE EGGING CONSPIRACY

A real life 'whodunit' mystery, and if they did it, who was it? Did it really happen? :o . Was there really a witness? If there was, what happened to them? :o . Did they magically disappear off the face of the Earth? :o .

Did the Head really know what had happened :unsure: , or was it so secret that another human force took over his identity to write letters and sign them on his behalf? :unsure:

Did somebody dream that the incident was reported to the police or was it just to scare the angry parent? (fat chance ;) )

All this and more, coming soon to a bookshop near you ;)

Pumpkinpie - >:D<<'> to you and your DD

XX

Edited by annie

Right, we can sort this. Who else has watched all the different versions of CSI? Grisom type hats on please and grab you kit bags....a free jelly baby for the first one to get to the bottom of it!

yeah annie,you got the whole nation gripped,well us lot anyway,theres so many of us we could make up our own little country!any news?

annie this is turning into a farce now. I can see the film rights being snapped up. I would like to see Rowan Atkinson/Mr. Bean playing the Dof E.

Can i make a suggestion...

why not send your boy round to egg her car? She'll NEVER have the nerve to suggest it was him after this lot, and you'll feel so much better... (I expect your son would enjoy it too!!)

Someone famous once said 'revenge is best served cold, wet, slimey and with bits of broken shell in' didn't they?

Better still... Easters coming up - why not secrete a huge 'black magic' festive chocolate under her back wheel, and when she pulls away you can report HER to the LEA for carring your egg!!! :lol::lol::o:o

Eastenders - Eastschmenders - the batcave is FAR more interesting ;);)

L&P

BD

Annie,

Newbie (ish) here shocked and hooked after reading your tale.

Just had to quote BD here as Ive just had son dx as AS, tourettes and Dyspraxic and feeling ..well heartbroken and as I was reading through this tome Badads post made me laugh out loud and my mood has really lifted!

Annie I think you are pretty fab hanging on and keeping on and you now have another avid 'egg fan'

Baddad, thank you for making me laugh. I have been so upset and you have made me feel better!

F xx

Hi Redberry,

>:D<<'>

Baddad is a star :thumbs: .........don't tell him I said that though :whistle:

:lol:

That'll be another one to add to his signature list then :D

Still tuned in for the next installment Annie!

Hi Annie :rolleyes:

I could not beleive that "the deputy EGG-Master story" was still on You have such a strengh! :notworthy:

May be you should put some eggs out in the warm by the time this story finishes you could egg the deputy's car with some real rotten eggs Success is certain...... :sick::lol::lol::lol:

Malika.

Hi Puffin,

Co-incidently, I have it in writing from the Head of Education, Youth & Leisure that I will have a response this week.

Since I last posted, I have sent off a big letter of complaint to the HofEYL and my MP. I have had two replies from both, but the big answer is due any day.

I did send off copies of e-mails and letters which show where I have been told lies :devil: . I have insisted that I have a written apology.

As soon as I get the letter, I shall post what happened :D

Annie

>:D<<'>

HI EVERYONE PLEASE DONT THINK IM A STICK IN THE MUD.but my friends child has anaphalexia and he is allergic to eggs, milc and nuts...AND IT IS AIRBORN PLEASE DONT THROW EGGS.he is about to go to high school,and im not his mother and im terrified.he could be at any school it does not matter...just a thought..love noogsy

Hi Noogsy,

It's OK, I don't think you're a stick in the mud. There never were any eggs thrown in the first place. It was my son that was accused by his old school of egging people/cars and trashing a classroom with eggs. The reason why I started the thread was because my son hasn't been near nor would he want to go near the school. He was falsly accused of something when he was sitting at home with us (with witnesses). I hope this explains things for you.

Annie

xx