Sign in to follow this  
jayjay

forum addictive i think?

Hello everyone hope you are all having a good day is it just me or is this forum addictive :wub: i havent had much time on my hands today but i still have to pop on and off :bounce::bounce::bounce: constantly just to see whats going on or maybe im just noisy :lol:

jayne xx

yep it sure is.

My hubby keeps telling me off as i keep sneaking off to check the new posts!!!!!

In fact he has just made a cuppa and said "here you are trouble, if you can tear yourself away"

:lol::lol::lol:

certainly is - I'm not even working with asd children at the moment and I still have to look. Such is my subterfuge though that husband comes in and looks and says "oh work is it?" and do I tell him otherwise??? Well it could be work couldn't it?!! Love Kat

Hi yes this is very adictive and so much fun.I am on this site as much as I can it's the first thing I go on in the am and the last thing I go on at night!!

It keeps me sane!!

Hubby says if I was ASD it would be my obsession!! :lol:

Lisa x

I always have to pop in and out at least once or twice a day when I log on. T is in the bath (I can see him from here! LOL) and I'm sitting and chilling here for 5 before getting him out and putting him to bed. Then going to dye my hair (if I can be bothered! LOL) and maybe whatch 'I'm A Celebrity' at 9pm.

Hope all your days have gone weel, mine's been busy but T has been an angel - so far!!! (Touch wood!!) B)

Yes just can,t get enough. Just got back from work and this site and mine is the first things a look at, not the kids or hubby, check on them later (bad mother)

Nikrix

Oh yes ;) it's deffinitly addictive, I am glad I got my own PC if not it would be tough, the good thing is that my partner is always with his PC so he cannot reproach me, I always manage to do what I have to do but not as accurately than BC (before Chris, org)... :lol:

Never mind it is just great.. :wub:

Malika.