Sign in to follow this  
Suze

Help me someone........

:rolleyes: now I,m probably doing something stupid , but each time I type in Krism, I get a web page that says something like EASY web...............I have managed to get here now via a AOL search, is this something to do with the files being deleted.It says I should have an Email with a html ???, attached , but I have, nt any one else got this prob or just me :( .

I'm ok, getting in through favs too. Hope things are ok tomorrow wouldn't want you to miss finding out what my dd's banner says, cos she's on TV tomorrow you know? :lol:

Viper.

:P Just tried again and the web page says Easily web .co .uk or something like that, it says it,s a default page :wacko: ...................... :o Viper your daughters on the TV :o .....did you say????????????????????? :wub:

Me too!I was just about to get on the phone to hubby to explain.I thought it was just me being an idioit.Me and computers don't mix :lol: I'll hold fire then.Panic over.

Still has that page come up, if you put in krism forum on search bar. I am getting through on my favourites list though. I noticed it Yesterday thought you was doing something to the site "Kris".

Nikrix

http://www.krism.org.uk/

Hmmm ... :blink: ... it's like someone's deleted the proper homepage for Krism. The page that is currently on show there is like what any web site will show when someone tries to access it and no homepage exists. It's a message written for the site owner, and no normal web user is supposed to see it. You would usually only see it when a web site is first under development (which this one is most certainly not!).

Of course I also got in using my "Favorite" link, so I didn't notice until reading this thread either. :P

Kris, you just need to get your old homepage back again, with the filename "index.html", and everything will be hunky-dory again! :D

James

Yep, wehn my computer was down I could not access the forum at all, till a member emailed me the link and then I could get through, Now my computer has been repaired I a can access it fine thourgh my favourite.

Guest hallyscomet

Hi,

Just for the record this may happen to you. I usually get in through favourites as I don't have to keep putting in a username and password this way, so its quicker to get in. However, I was cleaning out a lot of old files from my computer along with that must have been my user login. So I actually had trouble getting in without a password. I had to come in with the formal way but after one login it was back to normal. Have you done a clean up of your files lately, maybe this is what happened. I remember Kris saying to everyone to clean out their PM folders and she wanted to have a clean out, maybe she went a bit AWOL :lol::):lol::lol:

Cleaned us right out :thumbs: just joking Kris.

Regards

Hailey

Hailey,

Just for the record, Kris is a he, you must have found his feminine side. :lol:

He is aware of the fault and has said he is looking in to it.

Nellie xx

I just go in from my email alerts for topic subscription replies. Never need to sign in or anything this way.

lauren

Me too. My favourites was set at www.krism.org.uk and I get redirected to the page you mentioed. I got in via an emailed reply and have now changed it in my favourites to http://www.asd-forum.org.uk/forum/index.php?act=idx and it takes me to the page with the forums listed on.

If you google krism it just gives you the first email address so if anyone new is trying to ge ton here they won't succeed

Lx

Well I can't send or receive Im's, I'm sent a message saying I have them but when I open my box they aren't there.

That's coz you were unlucky enough to receive a PM just as Kris did his promised clear-out of PMs (albeit 3 days late - :rolleyes:). :oops:

Things should be okay from now on though. :)

James

Guest hallyscomet

Thanks for that Nellie,

Just for the record, Kris is a he, you must have found his feminine side. 

Sorry about that Kris, "You are a legend!"

Regards

Hailey :D

Giving this a bump, cos I still can,t access krism :( , .................anyone else?

These posts always confuse the hell out of me :wacko:

How can you post a message on a forum saying you can't access the forum? If you are posting a message, aren't you accessing the forum?

Makes my head spin.....

Simon

:robbie::robbie::robbie::robbie::robbie::robbie:

Edited by mossgrove

How can you post a message on a forum saying you can't access the forum? If you are posting a message, aren't you accessing the forum?

Coz they really mean they can't access the home page of the forum - i.e. just this page: http://www.krism.org.uk/

Of course it's back again now, but it wasn't then - the rest of the forum was fine though, hence posting remained possible. :)

James