Sign in to follow this  
lisann

Movin house and hubby got a job

Well as some of you will know had a hell of a year hubby got made redundant twice in 6 months and we lost a house.We sold ours back in July and had a house fall through four days before we where due to move!!!!

Hubby got made redundant for second time 3 weeks ago but managed to go from one job to another pheww!!!!

We exchanged our contracts today and move on the 21st Dec' YIPPEE.

It has been hell we are only moving because of Char the school we never thought we'd get him into we did and he started in Sep along with his sister who transfered.It has been hell on both of them and hell on us but this school is fantastic.The journey began back in May and it will end on the 21 december.I am on cloud nine and couldn't wish for a better xmas pressie.

Sorry to rant on but wanted to share the good news with you all

Lisa x

:groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave:

Lisa,

I'm pleased to hear things are looking up for you all. :thumbs:

THE 21ST, WOW, your certainly going to be busy four days before Christmas!

just getting ready for Christmas is enough for me, let alone move house. :blink:

Hope you all enjoy your first Christmas in your new home. :dance::dance:

Brook :)

I really hope that the move goes smoothly and that you all love your new home and that hubby likes his job >:D<<'>

Carole

Well as some of you will know had a hell of a year hubby got made redundant twice in 6 months and we lost a house.We sold ours back in July and had a house fall through four days before we where due to move!!!!

Hubby got made redundant for second time 3 weeks ago but managed to go from one job to another pheww!!!!

We exchanged our contracts today and move on the 21st Dec' YIPPEE.

It has been hell we are only moving because of Char the school we never thought we'd get him into we did and he started in Sep along with his sister who transfered.It has been hell on both of them and hell on us but this school is fantastic.The journey began back in May and it will end on the 21 december.I am on cloud nine and couldn't wish for a better xmas pressie.

Sorry to rant on but wanted to share the good news with you all

Lisa x

:groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave:

all the best and a happy chrismas from jill

Wow thank you all for you lovely replies.I will be logged off from 16th till new year so I can sort out new internet provider as the one I have at the mo doesn't supply to my new address.

To everyone

Have a merry christmas and I hope it's as stress free as possible

Love Lisa x

Rant away honey, sounds like its yr xmas!!!

hope youre very happy in your new home, and your hubby likes his new job! :robbie: