Sign in to follow this  
laine

a melt down all of my own

Hi

Just thought id have a meltdown of my own. Let me begin AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ive got NT 13yr old who :wallbash: thinks the world is against her. A husband that thinks i dont love him. And a 6 year old who thinks everyone is clever but him. oh and im back too work tue and feeling like something the dog threw up :wallbash:

>:D<<'> ................dividing up time is really hard and I find everyone gets my time and I get very little left for me, ...........apart from when I shut the kids and the dog in the cupboard and come on here :devil: .................... :whistle:

HI laine let it all out hun as to the question of dividing time I don't .Feel like I'm chasing my tail all the time and I don't work so credit to all you mums / dads that do.

Lisa x

Know how you feel all too well, couple of weeks ago me (the strong one) had meltdown Monday, I cried for hours, told everyone how I felt and that I'd had enough, felt much better afterwards but hate it taking complete meltdown before anyone notices you aren't the strong person who can deal with EVERYTHING at once

it takes a big build up for me to have a meltdown,im like a volcano,then they all run for cover!!am strong most of the time then something little can set me off,always feel better once its all out though

Thanks everyone been to speech therapist had another melt down in there. Good job shes understanding.

God bless you all

Laine :wallbash:

As parents we cant always be strong.I admire and respect the parents on this forum.i think if I were in your shoes I would not cope half so well.Allow yourself a meltdown every once in a while.We all need to let off steam every now again.Have some of these. >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

we all need to have a meltdown of our own sometimes,we deal with such huge emotions when it comes to our kids,and as we are the main carers(i know some dads are too!)we get the brunt of everything,i get mad when ive been in the house all day and hubby comes home from work and gets mad at indy 5 mins after walking through the door,i know its hard when you just want some peace after a hard day at work but when ive dealt with the meltdowns and challenging behaviour all day it makes me FURIOUS!!wow im gonna give myself a meltdown just thinking about it lol,it would be good if we could all have a screaming room to go and let it all out once a day so it didnt all build up like a pressure cooker,everyone runs for cover when i have a meltdown :lol:

Guest hallyscomet

Heres a group hug coming your way >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Congratulations on your meltdown, you did your health a great big favour, now be gentle with your self just chill for a few days spoil yourself, have that warm bubble bath and a glass of warm cocoa, you will bounce back in no time.

Regards

Hailey :wub: