Sign in to follow this  
baddad

KATHRYN!!!

God, has it really been a whole year?? Didn't register last time round about it being Christmas Eve (was probably concentrating too much on the Douglas Adams aspect of last years celebrations), but HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY/CHRISTMAS/NEW-YEAR/LIFE (the universe and everything)

Glug glug, group wave, hugs, party and glug glug (haven't got used to the new emoticon layout yet and I'm pushed for time!)

l&p

bd :D

Happy birthday. I bet you get presents that are for "christmas and birthday" combined. Like my hubby, his birthday is the 16th.

I have sooo many birthdays this months. My DD on the 4th, hubby 16th, brother 17th nephew 23rd and I used to have a boyfriend who's b/day was on the 23rd too.

Cheers all!

I am quaffing champagne at the moment. :) This birthday is already a thousand times better than last year's.

The rest of the day will be occupied by packing to go to the outlaws tomorrow, attending the crib service, and trying to master the intricacies of my birthday present: new mobile phone to replace ancient steam driven one. I think it requires a phd in astrophysics :huh: . You can even make phone calls on it, apparently, but I think it will take me till Boxing Day to figure out how to do that. Oh well, at least I'll have something to fiddle with while the rest of the family are watching Dr Who tomorrow. (fnar, fnar) ;)

Viper, I sympathise, my husband's birthday and our anniversary is on 4th Jan and my mother in law's on 19 Dec - strethches the budget somewhat. I usually get two separate presents from those closest to me and my parents were always careful to keep it separate for me. This year though I asked for a combined present (abovementioned phone) from my husband as it's more expensive.

Hope you're all having a relatively peaceful and meltdown free Christmas Eve.

love

K x

Edited by Kathryn

Happy Birthday Kathryn, :bday::band::party:

It's wonderful to hear you say that this birthday is a thousand times better than the last one. :thumbs:

I hope you have a day to remember.......in a good way! :)

Happy Christmas to you and yours.....don't overdo it watching your mother- in- law cook Christmas dinner. I'm just jealous.

Best wishes for 2006 and may it keep getting better and better. (Can you get better than better)? :huh:

Love

Nellie >:D<<'>

Happy Birthday :) Give one of the kids the mobile phone and get them to teach you how to use it thats what I do with any technical things I get confused with lol

Thanks again all. :) I had a great day, despite having to deal with minor pre christmas meltdowns in one child and a nit infestation in the other. The champers helped! :lol:

Hope you all get some sleep tonight and that Santa brings you everything on your list.

K x

Guest hallyscomet

Hi Kathryn,

Can't believe I missed this one, I was obviously that silly keyboard that kept me off.

anyhow, HAPPY BIRTHDAY :dance: :danc

e: :party::bday::cheers::groupwave:

Congratulations and all the best for your special day.

Love Hailey :dance: