Sign in to follow this  
annie

Off to see Big Brother tonight

My friend roped me into going with her to Big Brother tonight :rolleyes: .

If you watch it, I'll be wearing a 3/4 wax jacket and a hat :o Well it is cold and wet. My friend's son and his mate are going too, the son is really tall with blonde hair, so we shouldn't be too hard to miss :D

Dont wach that but may try today :lol: whens it on. I cant get near tv at mo to find out. You know what kids are like with tv

My friend roped me into going with her to Big Brother tonight :rolleyes: .

'Roped me into going' - Yeah right, we believe you!! :lol::lol::lol:

Have fun - don't get too cold, pack 'ya thermals :thumbs:

Annie this is cool :thumbs: Which must make me a saddo too - but I don't care I love trash TV it helps me to unwind. I will be watching - who do you want to be evicted tonight?

Carole

You what????.................listen Annie :angry: if your going for goodness sake put something on that makes you stand out!!!!!!!!!...................jeez :rolleyes: your gonna be on the telly!!!!.................we are talking a traffic cone on your head :thumbs: .........or a big curly afro wig :thumbs: ..............or a chicken on your head...........comprende??..............if I,m gonna be clued to the box tonite tryin g to see my forum buddy I at least want a small chance of spotting you.A wax jacket is not going to cut it o.k...................seriously I,m well jealous lovin big brother at the moment.... :lol: have a good time legs old girl :wub: Suzex.

i would love to go there!!i love big bruv,im fascinated by pete burns!!i want the mp to go,i think hes boring

Didn't watch - but somebody told me there was a woman in the audience who's hair colour was running in the rain... hadn't left it long enough before washing, apparently... anyone you know? :P

BD

:lol::lol:It wasn't me......Honest :P

Alison and moi were at the front of the barrier by the end of the walkway. Ben and Frazer were standing behind the press with a big banner that said 'Fraz and Ben' with an arrow pointing downwards :rolleyes: . Alison's other son saw them on TV :thumbs: .

It was great. I took loads of photos with my mobile (forgot my camera). Davina is so tiny. I felt really sorry for Faria, people were calling her really nasty names :( .

I managed to get a freebie........I'll save them for you Badders.......a lovely pair of white Y-fronts with a picture of Pete Burns on the front :o .......You'll look a treat in them :thumbs:

:D

:lol::lol:It wasn't me......Honest :P

I managed to get a freebie........I'll save them for you Badders.......a lovely pair of white Y-fronts with a picture of Pete Burns on the front :o .......You'll look a treat in them :thumbs:

That'll make a change... all of my others have burns around the back :lol::lol::lol:

(that's dhansak for ya!) :sick:

That'll make a change... all of my others have burns around the back :lol::lol::lol:

(that's dhansak for ya!) :sick:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Too many curries maybe? :whistle::whistle::lol::lol:

Brook

Did anyone tune in at Midnight for the Punishment of George and Preston :o It was worse that what they did to poor Vanessa in the last series. Ifelt :sick: for them.

Carole

So what was the punishment?

The Punishment for breaking the rules and talking about nominations was that the two had to sit in the diary room and nominate the next three up for eviction on Friday Night - OK not too bad so far - but what they did not know was that the other house-mates were all watching em do it live :o They had all been drinking, which BB obviously supplied and so they had a great deal to say for themselves. Things that were not very nice about the others, in particular Tracie.

I still can not quite believe that they did what they did. Not the live nominations, which was very cringe worthy enough but the bit before, where BB read out word for word the conversation that George and Preston had which was about why they nominated who they did this week. Don't know if you are watching but there has been some quite racist comments made mostly by Farier who was evicted last night. She brewed up a storm saying that no one with black skin was ever going to win. However Tracie, the Bay Watch Babe, picked up the batton and has not let it drop. George and Preston had discussed this and why they both nominated Tracie and I have to say that, although they were in no way racist, just listening to the conversation made 'me' feel very uncomfortable never mind the others. I could not help but feel that what BB actually did was to re-fuel the racism fire :unsure:

It certainly caused a stir and it's still rumbling on now.

Carole

Official BB saddo

There was, according to reports, a long and loud wailing sound heard before this happened. A channel 4 spokesman simply explained this to reporters:

"It was a 'hair raid' warning."

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I watched the re-run of last night earlier.........I saw Ben and his friend on there :thumbs: . It would have been hard to miss them....their banner stood out in a big way :whistle: . I couldn't see us though..... :rolleyes:

Edited by annie

i think dermot should present the proper big bruv show,he is so funny,davinas big mouth just irritates me!my mum has put a bet on at the bookies gor george to win,she got 50\1 for it!!i dont think he will win though,i wouldnt like to be prestons g\friend,i would be soooo jealous :sick:

I'm loving BB too, although i have to say i think Pete Burns is a total bully, he is just sooo vindictive, as he said "for the hell of it" , when he was doing his character assassination of Traci, and that shifty George Galloway sat there and said nothing while pete tore strips off her, nowt 'gorgeous' about him either. And as for Barrymore, i used to like him but i think he's arguementative wingebag who jumped on Petes bandwagon when he got stuck into Jodie Marsh (yes shes got a foul mouth and didn't do much to endear herself to the public she didn't deserve what PB dished out, i hate to see someone crying like that) Hmmmmmmmm time to get off my soapbox, :blink:

anyone going there tonight?annie?im voting for chantelle,preston will come 2nd i think,i think pete burns is a big bully,i liked him at first but he makes my skin crawl now!

I was going to try to get tickets, but decided against it..........they've been saying we might get some snow :o . It wasn't too bad the night we went, but I thought I'd be better off watching it in the warm with a constant supply of tea and coffee :thumbs: