LizK

How many preschoolers use this forum

Well parents of preschoolers I mean :P ! I think most people here have older children but wondering who has younger kids. I remember a couple of names who have under-5s but can't remmeber who else or what stage their kids are at. My son Adam is four with HFA and about to start school after Easter

Liz x

Our children are 2,4 6 and 8, but the youngest two are NT.

Simon

Aren't you due another one about now then mate? :lol::o

The Boy was 4 last Friday and is due to start school in September this year.

My son is now 5, but I have used this forum since he was 3, so I guess I'm an ex-preschooler.

We went through Statementing when Max was 4 and in Nursery and this forum was a god-send.

Also when in playgroup at 3.

Jo

I've got 2 under 5's - Iain (ASD) is 4 in august and has just started at local special school in the nursery class. Rory is 14mths and NT so far!

Nikki.

Edited by NikkiSmith

I have twin boys aged 5. One has ASD (high functioning) is statmented and in Mainstream Reception. One is NT (?) so far, but keeping a very close eye on him.

Elaine

I've got a 2.5 year old who's currently in the process of being formally diagnosed and assessed. Has been seen by a paediatrician who said she was sure he had an ASD but apart from the possibility that it's Aspergers or SPD they won't confirm until he's older. Feel a bit in limbo at the moment as I still keep expecting him to start talking properly, amongst other things.

Well me you know ;-) Leona is NT, almost 4 and starting school in August and Logan is 2.5, autistic and enrolled to start in the local developmental nursery in August too.

Lynne x

Hi

I have one girl (NT) who is four and at f/t school. And one boy who is ASD, he is 3yrs and at a special nursery. He isn't due to start school 'till sept 07.

Melly

My son is 5.5 years (so he is an ex pre schooler).

I found that there wasn't much out there for pre schoolers with a diagnosis .....................

Forbsay

xx

Aren't you due another one about now then mate? :lol::o

The Boy was 4 last Friday and is due to start school in September this year.

We took a decision to stop at 3! Once we'd had the 4th I thought I better go and see a man about a pair of scissors to stop 4 becoming 5!

Simon

I have a son who is 4 and starting school in August, the Ed Psych is applying for him to attend a special school if he does not get a place he will do another year at nursery.