Sign in to follow this  
Lynden

Having a cr*p day

Firstly my Mum had an operation last week to remove a lump in her face, that is hopefully benign but we dont know for sure, then today, my Dad was taken into hospital by ambulance because they were 'concerned' about his angina - so I have two poorly parents.

On top of that, Logan is really poorly today, raging temps and generally lifeless - I know its a virus thats doing the rounds at the moment but when he's ill his lack of communication really hits home as we have no indication of whats hurting or anything :-( Makes me feel so helpless that he's crying and I can't help :-(

Lynne

Aww Llaverty, it's horrible, isn't it? Ds1 was a little sick last night. I didn't know until I went down to check on him and he was just lying on the bed in the sick, with his eyes open. Hadn't called out or stomped around or anything.

Lynne,

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

It's rough when you have so many different things to worry about at once. :(

Look after yourself

K x

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Hope everyones better soon.This virus thing is awfull.Everyones had it round my way.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> Oh Lynne, hope things pick up soon, take care of yourself too - even if its just to buy a decent magazine and a nice milky coffee/choccie bar for 5 minutes switch off time. In the meantime >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Lynne..... >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

My son is just getting over this virus and now I have it too.I feel like death.

I hope your parents are okay. you're having a lousy time of it.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Edited by reuby2

Hi Llaverty >:D<<'>

They do say that bad things come in 3's so let's hope that's yours over for now.

Maybe your dad was worrying and it made him worse.

That virus really is a bad one so look after yourself. We don't want you going down with it aswell >:D<<'>

You are all in my prayers.

hello,hows your dad?out of hospital yet?youve got a lot on your plate havent you,take care of yourself and let us know how you get on x

Huge thanks everyone for the support - its appreciated! I'm just about to go to bed hopefully for the night - Logan seems to be a bit brighter and his temp is down so I'm hoping he sleeps tonight as I've been up since 6.30am on Monday as he didn't settle all night till 6.45am today and by then my daughter was getting up for the day!

Dads had some more tests done - he's definitely got blockages in his arteries, but they've caught it early enough there's no damage to his heart, so he's in for a good few days for further test, angiograms and stuff and then they'll decide whether they can be cleared or if he'll need a bypass so I guess we'll know more in a few days.

Thanks again

Lynne x