Sign in to follow this  
asereht

what a great site

I just wanted to say,I visit this site every day. sometimes I post and sometimes I don't ( seem to be on a roll this week ,your probably all sick of me by now).

Anyway when I am down I try not to post too much as I don't want to bring everyone down with me, but if I post with a problem there's always an answer.

I live in ireland and I post locally over here but not as much as on this forum.I also drop in and out to other forums but always come back here it feels like home.

You all seem like such a wonderful bunch of people. Thankyou for being my light in the dark and for the fun some of the posts can put into my day.

If I need advice ,I can get it.

If I want a laugh,I can depend on it.

If I feel like a debate(friendly) I'm sure to find one,

and if I am in a soppy mood ,I can post this dribble :crying::lol:

Seriously though >:D<<'> THANKYOU ALL!

Theresa

Edited by asereht

i also think this site is lovely,i talk dribble on here constantly and always get a reply,now thats what i call friendship :notworthy::notworthy:

im in a soppy mood so thanks to everyone on this forum,especially baddad for posting even more dribble than me :P ,no seriously baddad,you are funny,i also find paula makes me laugh out loud,i feel like im at the oscars,THANKS TO EVERYONE!!!

Guest hallyscomet

Hi Theresa

I am from Australia and was desperately seeking out people from "Holland" and finally I feel I am home, even though you are all so far away sometimes I feel like we are all sitting around a room having a laugh cry or joke or deep and meaningful.

Ihave revealed so many of my troubles I have never been able to in the past. It used to be me myself and I the ASD world can be very isolating, in each school B has attended, he has been the onlychild with the condition.

We had a support group at the Autism assoc. but again, people that attended perhaps and hours drive away from where I live, and these days the support group for teens is one hours drive away and my son hates this he finds it too confronting.

So I agree, It is lovely to have found this forum. When I made a few posts one of the Moderators gave out an Olive Branch and I realised they know..... they understand..... they speak my language. I am home.

There is soooo much support here, and love and laughs and I love those silly emoticons, they always bring a smile to your face when you are feeling a bit teary. Especially this one >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Hailey :wub:

On deaf ears NO, On silent thoughts NEVER,and what ever we all post will help some one >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> :fight:

Yay!! :clap::clap:

This really is the best site ever!!

I ventured onto another related site recently :o:ph34r:

Never again...I was effectively called a liar for simply posting about my life! :crying:

I know we have our ups and downs occasionally, like any family, but I think the kindness, tolerance and mad humour we have here is something very special indeed :wub:

SO...massive 'thank you' to all of you out there!! >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Boho Bid :D

I found the forum when I was at a real low point. I felt really isolated, I was fighting a losing battle against an education system that didn't care. It's a different story now. I've learnt that I'm not alone. I've won a huge battle to get an education that my son deserves and is entitled to. I've got the confidence now not be afraid to speak up (try shutting me up, once I get going :devil: )...........best of all my, son is happy for the first time in his life :wub: .

Thanks guys :notworthy::notworthy: .

Annie (just call me Gwyneth :P )

>:D<<'>

:D theresa please don,t worry about posting when you are down,I,ve done it and people here have always brought me back up.

I also ventured onto another sight but found this one much better... Its been my life saver, just knowing that there are other people feeling like you do and know what a struggle you are going thru, it makes it a little easier knowing that you are not alone... I also look forward to the mad humor!!!

Justamom