Sign in to follow this  
lindy-lou

my 1st ever....

aww :( dont even joke about it,I am going to be the 1st person who fails before ive even had 1 lesson :(

lindy. You'll be fine!!! Good luck. I hope you manage to pass your test before your baby arrives, how much easier will that make things!!!

Lauren

Arr good luck you'll be fine!....PMA and all that ;)

Good luck with your first lesson ....... and don't worry, cars ARE SUPPOSED to kangaroo hop :devil:

Aren't they? :D

It took me three goes to pass my test: failed first time cos fire engine cut me up, second time for speeding :o and passed 3rd time because I heard the tester I got was a really hard marker so I just took him for a ride instead (no nerves I guess)

It was fantastic :D I loved it and i did really well too,cant believe i actually drove on the road with other cars :o just got myself added to our car insurance too,no stopping me now BRMM BRMMM!! :thumbs:

Nice one! See, you could do it! Welldone :D

Aw i am so chuffed with myself!!Took alot of courage for me to do that!!tis shaping up to be a fab year for me :thumbs:

Well done Linda :thumbs::thumbs::D:D

I think everyone who learns to drive these days must have a lot more courage than I did 20 years ago - the traffic now is scary even to people like me who are never off the road........and I still can't parallel park yet!

I didnt pass mine until the 2nd time i took it - 1st time i failed for pulling out on a roundabout in a 'hesitant manner'! :S

2nd time i took my test i had a stand up argument with the examiner - i don't know what came over me i'm usually so placcid, i think nerves got the better of me!!

Glad you're feeling so positive about your 1st lesson, it is great to be confident when driving, as soon as i stopped being so nervous behind the wheel it all clicked into place :D

I am sure you will obtain good results as to your following driving lessons.

Good luck! :)

Guest hallyscomet

Congratulations LINDY LOO >:D<<'>

There are kangaroos on the road everywhere not only in Australia :lol::lol::lol:

In case you don't know what this means - its when a person is learning a manual car, and they have trouble getting the car into gear and the car jolts forward constantly like a Kangaroo - better termed milkshake :sick::lol::lol:

When I was young my friends had this unique way of doing a dead cockroach, lie on your back on the floor and kick your hands and feet. Well when my brother in-law took me for a driving lesson as we pulled outside my house, he crawled out of the car onto the lawn in front of awaiting relatives and proceeded to do a dead cockroach :o I was most offended. :ph34r::lol::lol::lol:

Have fun Lindy-Loo doesn't it feel wonderful :thumbs::thumbs:

Hailey