Sign in to follow this  
baddad

Oh no! Not another...

Today I was doing some housework (SHOCK! HORROR! DIABOLICAL DUSTING INCIDENT AT BADDERS MANSION!! BEN TREATED FOR PTSD!), and rather than listening to one of my current faves I closed my eyes and played 'lucky dip'...I was a bit disappointed to see I'd pulled out the first 'Garbage' album, but if you gonna play lucky dip you have to abide by the rules so on it went, and....

Whatever happened afterwards, and despite the fact they were semi manufactured, this is actually a far better album than i remembered :thumbs::thumbs: AND.... despite being a bit rough round the edges it was good to remember just how sexy little Shirl was (in an off the wall sort of way) - a whole lotta attitude in that little pixie frame!

So, what have the rest of you been listening to while wrestling with the hoover?? :D

L&P

BD :D

"Stoopid girrrrl, stoopid girrrrl... all ya had yer wasted" :dance::dance:

Think I'll hover round C for 'curve' and 'cuckoo' tommorow :lol::lol:

I've never heard anything by Garbage, have I missed much?

Its not a blast from the past but I've been listening to 'Tragedy Rocks' by The Crimea. I hope their lyrics aren't serious cos I find them tragically funny.

Feeder are a great group to do housework to, or for a blast from the past, nothing gets better than 'London's Calling' . B)

I don't do lucky dip. Some of my collection is just there for sentimental reasons and I'd be embarrassed to play it. :whistle:

SV

Edited by something vague

I hoover with Trivium, iron with (no pun intended) Iron Maiden and Ive been dusting today with (no surprise to the :bat: cavers) Meatloaf :dance: Im moving house in a couple of weeks so i have been packing with Metallica.

I like listening to Green Day full blast. (the neighboures are at at work)

Meat Loaf or Bruce springsteen , bit of the Darkness also.

Its a bit hard though to do air guitar whilst doing the ironing.

Those so called "Housework Albums" that theyve been advertiseing are so bloomeing naff you want something that rocks and is loud not Ronan keating warbling on.

:D

This week's hoover music is Dragonforce :lol: gets it done in half the time. :thumbs:

However, the best decorating music has got to be Cheap Trick - a real blast from the past!

nemo

It's got to be the one and only Mr D Bowie's 'My death' :blink:

yep, really get into this song, must say though it's not really hoovering

music, as it ends up with you sitting on the settee deep in thought,

well, that's my excuse anyway :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Brook :D

The drifters greatest hits is brill to do the ironing to, :dance: "Young girl....get outta my heart......my love for you is way out of line..........betta go girl..........your much toooo young girl....oh whoa whoa........young girl get outta my heart..........................

The drifters greatest hits is brill to do the ironing to, :dance: "Young girl....get outta my heart......my love for you is way out of line..........betta go girl..........your much toooo young girl....oh whoa whoa........young girl get outta my heart..........................

Suze, hun... Could i suggest you try NOT singing and just listening??? I can't STAND the Drifters but even I know the lyrics to that one:

Mind/Run... see if you can find where they fit (here's a clue: The song RHYMES!!!) :lol::lol::lol:

Or is it sunstroke?? :lol::lol:

BD :D

I wash the dishes and cook to Planet Rock - best radio channel ever!

In the car it's Rush, Jethro Tull, Black Sabbath, Def Leppard, Fleetwood Mac, Led Zeppelin :notworthy: Greenday ......... you get my drift :D

Well, while I CONTEMPLATE doing the house work some time this year :P I've got my very own customised pole dancing cd in the back ground.... 'twelve tempting, tittilating tunes for non-stop grease-pole action!! ' :lol: Ala DJ baddad of Badsound Reproduction :notworthy:

What a super star :D:thumbs:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ...........bads it may have taken you a while to realise this. :D ........................ but most of my family and close friends know I,m completely screwed up and forever getting it mixed up ......upside down and back to front. :huh: ...........I could write a book on the cr*p I come out with.I once finished with this lad :wub: because we had a massive row about who sang the duet "endless love"..........I was convinced I was right(I always am thats my problem :dance: )I found out much to my shame years later how wrong I was...........I,m still haunted by my voice screaming.........."it was peebo brighton and roberta flack"!!!!!!!!!!................der :whistle:

Woo Hoo Rock Chicks United!!!!!

Although I draw the line at Dragonforce ... that oriental guitarist has great hair though!!!

We have been celebrating Metallica's Master of Puppets Anniversary in this house ... then crying because 20 years has gone so fast ... and that James is so old and speccy now (I still would though).

But agreed, you do get your house work done quickly ... if you are not too busy with your air guitar or drumming with two chopsticks on the kitchen worktop!

This is my annual post on Krism.

If I was doing housework I would listen to Led Zeppelin.

This was my annual post on Krism.

hello gemma here

if iwant to get my housework done in a hurry its linkin park every time.

however if things a little less hectic my blasts from the past for house work is the quo or ELO.

but also love a blast of green day and a groove with bob marley too if just dusting.

bye for now

gemma :dance: