UltraMum

Hi everyone

I'm back!

Looks like I will soon have a Ba(Hons) - First Class :D - just waiting for final confirmation of the degree award

I'm back!

Looks like I will soon have a Ba(Hons) - First Class :D - just waiting for final confirmation of the degree award

:dance: Wow Eve what a clever lady you are, a big congratulations to you. I can imagine how hard it has been for you to study for a degree and look after your family and get a first class honours degree :dance:

Its only a woman that could achieve that. Sorry if I have offended any men out there.

Thanks BagPuss and Tabz :)

It is a Ba (Hons) in Learning, Technology and Research

Details here: http://ultraversity.net/

I seem to have lost my signature image - doesn't look too good for the technology bit! :lol:

Edited by MotherEve

Mother Eve :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: You are one clever person :clap::clap::clap: What you gonna do for your Masters then ;)

LOL - that's exactly what my tutor said!

I'm thinking about the MA in Autism at Sheffield but - need to get J through Y6 and then Y7 first!

What a clever lass you are well done hun !!

P.S Where have you found the time???

Lisa x

Thanks - I stay up late!

The MA is very hard work (again) and another 3 years - I'm on the PGC in AS which is counted as the first third and it is pretty tough but an excellent course. I'm toying with the masters but with Com out of school at the moment I don't think I can manage it just yet.

PM me if you want to know more

Zemanski

:thumbs::clap: Congratulations and well done!!!!!!!! Edited by westie

Is amazing how much you have achieved, so much hard work and staying up late. Trying to fit everything in.

This is excellent news and a 1St congratulations. Treat your self to something nice

Jen

Well done you! I know how much hard work I put in to getting my 2.2 I was never heding for anthing better than a 2.1 and am more than happy with what I got. You must feel over the moon with that hard earned first.

Mother Eve well done!

I'm seriously thinking of applying to Ultraversity - how have they been?

Took a bit of getting used to but I found it brilliant - it's based on your work role/ parental role/voluntary work etc - bit of a shock to the system to begin with but I think it has helped enormously in dealing with j and autism as well as keeping me sane!

Well done you! I know how much hard work I put in to getting my 2.2 I was never heding for anthing better than a 2.1 and am more than happy with what I got. You must feel over the moon with that hard earned first.

I still haven't got it in writing yet but I never got less than an 'A' for any assignment *blush* so ... I'm assuming it's a First - I will definitely be letting people know as soon as I do :lol::lol::lol::lol: