Sign in to follow this  
brooke

im sick

ive had a alful day. O is totally hyper as it is nearly end of school therefore there is no routine which is sending him totally hyper. My tumberdryer has broken again and i dont have a garden to hang out the washing and no money to fix it, there is food everywhere crumpled into the floor and the second telly (in as many months) is bust so we are now using a tiny portable!

And on top of that the dog is being sick everywhere whoo hoo :blink: I hate days like these its just a glimse of what is to come over the six weeks holidays cant wait :tearful:

Sorry to moan im sure il be better tomorrow

Sounds like a normal day to me. :lol: Seriously, sorry you are having such a hard time, hope things improve soon. >:D<<'>

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Can only get better but with the six weeks holidyas loomeing.........................

Im dreading them too as once againe we forced to stay in doors by the prison warden that is our Aspie son.Ill be glad when there over though it is nice not to have to get outta bed so early.

Hi sorry to hear about the bad day you have had! >:D<<'> I hope today has been better for you! I can so sympatise wih the mess! doesn't matter how many times I vacuum the place will send end up with bits all over again! I feel like I am going over the same things all the time!! :(

hope today was good for you,its horrible when everything goes wrong but what is it they say onwards and upwards(whoever thought of that saying didnt have a clue :lol: )

Hope things are better tomorrow.