Paula

Come join the muffin top

:(:(

Apparently thats what i am according to me daughter.

Its a combination of low rise jeans ever so slightly too tight and a top that realy could have done with being a size larger. :(

Oh well.

Anyone else in the muffin top club.

:lol:

I referred to it as a 'donut'.... however :dance: mine has shrunk since I got my thyroid sorted out! Which was a relief. It's still there but more a mini muffin now :)

Flo' :D

I'm OK if I'm standing up or lying down, it's just if I sit or bend forward that everything makes a bid for freedom! :ph34r::lol::shame:

Boho :dance:

Edited by bid

And does anyone else's tum look as if it needs ironing?? :o:ph34r::lol:

The joys of 4 pregnancies :shame:

oh god yes!!!!!! :lol: Someone asked me if would ever get my belly button peirced.... I said considering mine's like the grand canyon with the map of the world surrounding it definately NO never ever ever :o:lol:

Oh dear! I'm sure it's not as bad as I think but yes 3 babies each weighing almost 9lb does take it's toll :huh:

ps, it didn't stop me skipping round the beach in my bikini on holiday though, and there were a lot worse than me on the beach :ph34r:

Edited by Flora

My dear old ma had seven kids, and was also on the 'large' size... I'm still traumatised from the day her rubber corset split and she staggered from the bathroom to get my elder sisters to help extricate her before she got pinched to death by the bits of blubber trying to escape through the tear...

:o:o:ph34r::ph34r::tearful::tearful::sick::unsure: (where's the 'shudder' emoticon?!)

I kid ye not :lol::lol::lol:

L&P

BD :D

I have muffin tops on top of muffin tops......oh, and I'd need a crossbow to get my belly pierced :lol::lol:

I tell you, its a sad day when you get carpet burns on your belly after taking your big knickers off :o:ph34r::lol:

Baddad was that an 18 hour Miss Mary of Sweden corset??

I often wondered about those, what happens when your 18 hours are up, do you explode out of it ... ticking begins ... everyone run for cover!!!! :lol:

This post reminds me of my younger years when I used to wear push up padded bra, belly firming knickers & thigh tightening tights under my "going out" clothes when we went round town.

I often thought that if I pulled and got lucky the poor sucker would have such a shock when I disrobed

Thing is, I don't know why I put all that stuff on cos I only had about an ounce of fat on me anyway!!!

Edited by Jill

i dont think you can beat a nice big pair of comfy knickers,bigger the better,covers everything up,saggy belly,my map of the world stretchmarks,i hate the person who invented thongs,actually that person who invented thongs would go in my room 101 along with the whole of social services i might add :lol:

How does anybody wear thongs?? :o:ph34r:

They must be the single most uncomfortable article of clothing ever!

Hah, not at all.... there's a knack to it... you just scrunch your toes up a bit....

what?

really?

Ughhhhhhh!!!

I thought your meant 'thongs' in the aussie sense of the word - Flip Flops!

;) L&P

BD (the innocent!) :P

Here you go........get a rowing machine workout thingy, or do kayaking, it really works out those abs OW especially those love handles they call them over here :o scary

If you dont have access to stairs try a stair master or jog up lots of stairs x 10 great fat burner stuff :lol::lol::lol:

Or don't eat muffins with your coffee :devil: Are you lot into Sushi that Japanese 'fast food' its crazy over here, healthy to look at but a dieters disaster crammed with all that rice.

Oh for a skinny carefree life, we certainly have to woooorrrk hard at it dont we. :rolleyes: especially if you live on a seafood diet see food and eat it :ph34r::shame:

Its the first of spring over here, summer just around the corner :thumbs: cant wait for a dip in the ocean still a bit cool in the water :o

:D

Edited by Frangipani

And does anyone else's tum look as if it needs ironing?? :o:ph34r::lol:

The joys of 4 pregnancies :shame:

Oh yes, 4 pregnancies in and i'm sporting some serious jelly bellies!

But honestly, i call it contentment! :D

My muffin top is due to my absolute love of anything that contains calories. :lol: ...well almost anything. I can't bare chocolate. Oh what was I thinking I meant olives :-)

M xx

Edited by Montee

I've lost a lot of weight recently and My muffin top looks more like a collapsed souffle :o Not a good look.

Oh and Jill, I say 3 cheers for the padded push-up bra. It comes in handy when everything decides to go south. I'm not paining a very pretty picture of myself am I ?? :lol:

Just all you people wanting to lose weight, be careful what you wish for :unsure:

SV

Well, I'm having the last laugh because when I was a young slip of a thing I was completely flat-chested :crying: ...but after 4 babies, they've given me a not half bad pair of bazongers!! Yay! :clap:

Almost worth the stretch-marks :lol:

Well, I'm having the last laugh because when I was a young slip of a thing I was completely flat-chested :crying: ...but after 4 babies, they've given me a not half bad pair of bazongers!! Yay! :clap:

Almost worth the stretch-marks :lol:

Yep after 3 kids mine were pretty good but I think I've lost about 2 stone from them alone, its where the weight came off first unfortunately :(

SV

It's always the way! :crying:

Who'd be a woman...you either get bee-stings but a concave stomach, or a decent decolletage but a tum that needs ironing!! :lol::rolleyes::P

I've got a honking great scar on my guts (peritonitis as a kid) from my belly button to my Ahem! Sadly, this wrecked all the muscle tissue and simultaneously divided my belly in two vertically... when I was a skinny young thing this could be mistaken (from a distance) for a very low slung 'two pack', but as time and Guinness have taken their toll it's increasingly come to look as there I've got a second bum for a stomach!!

While queuing for the Dodgems on holiday i got chatting to the lady beside me.. Ben promptly pulled my TShirt up to show her my scar :lol::lol::lol:

OK ladies, you can stop shuddering now!!

Seriously...

You can...

Now...

NOW!!!!!

Most famous male Muffin top?? Gotta be that twonk who does Top Gear... 40" waist into 32" Jeans just doesn't go, does it!!

L&P

BD (who has now lost every last shred of credibilty he ever had :lol::lol::lol: ) :D

Bid - How very dare you!

SV - How VERY dare you!!

For all those ladies with swollen ankles that billow over the tops of your fluffy slippers... Is that what's known as a muffin the mule???

I've got a honking great scar on my guts (peritonitis as a kid) from my belly button to my Ahem! Sadly, this wrecked all the muscle tissue and simultaneously divided my belly in two vertically... when I was a skinny young thing this could be mistaken (from a distance) for a very low slung 'two pack', but as time and Guinness have taken their toll it's increasingly come to look as there I've got a second bum for a stomach!!

While queuing for the Dodgems on holiday i got chatting to the lady beside me.. Ben promptly pulled my TShirt up to show her my scar :lol::lol::lol:

OK ladies, you can stop shuddering now!!

Seriously...

You can...

Now...

You mean to say you only have a two pack, :o we were expecting a 6 pack at least Badders :o:lol::lol:

sounds like hes been on the red Bid, they say they make up all sorts of stories must have been the Guiness.

What happened to ironman :devil:

:P

Edited by Frangipani

After 4 kids my tum ain't too bad, it's the rest of me thats disgusting :sick: Me boobs look like two sealed down envelope flaps and my knees seem to be sliding towards my ankles :(

Muffin top - I think I got a whole bakery full of muffins ! :lol::lol: Back to Weight Watchers next week for another round of muffin reducing.

Anyone got any good exercises for muffin tops ? :bounce::bounce:

Daisydot

AH, I've spent the last couple of minutes laughing about the sealed down envelope flaps ... not heard that one before, but I will use it.

and agreed ... woo hoo for push up bras!